Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1571 - 1580 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@lsch NOPE...scared

10 years ago

@pisces-how many dpo are you today? TEST!

10 years ago

@pisces I believe we have symptoms before implantation as well. I have had symptoms for the past two weeks. But the give away honestly was the vomiting and my breasts. Test when your ready...

@Tiff, was suppose to go to my apt this morn. But I called on Tuesday and begged her to give me a quick test. LOL she is literally 5 mins from me and she's my family doctor. She takes care of all of us lol. Still have to wait for my blood work.

@ Topo glad your doin well. I pray you can do it without the doctors as well.

@LSCH That damn witch I can honestly say I won't be missing her lol...

10 years ago

@ pices- the closest thing to that we have is the reef! So maybe we will watch that after morning cartoons r over, I'm getting some flowy shirts and pants today cus my cloths r getting snug and looking fat, u know that fat were people don't know if ur preg or just fat! That's me! Plus going to Branson and white water in a couple weeks and need new cloths, plus I won't be big Enof for maturnaty swim suit so need to find something to wear there to

10 years ago

Hi Ladies... well I'm feeling doubtful and thinking I'm not pregnant.

@Ldavis ~ Glad your dr appt went well. Smiled when I pictured you trying to stuff your bloated self into your skinny jeans.. but hey looks like you're wearing them anyways. A preggo has to do what a preggo has to do right? LOL!

@Shae ~ Welcome back. So af is past due for you? Have you tested yet? Fingers crossed for you.

@Topo ~ Hey hon.. Yeah I hear ya. I feel AF looming around the corner..

@Tiff ~ Thanks for the sweet informative email. Made me smile. Hope you are doing well.

@Pisces ~ How are you hon? Have you cheated and poas but not telling anyone... lol! Thinking of you. Feeling discouraged today and thinking I won't see any bfp this cycle. Feeling like not even testing at all in fear of BFN.. so I know you understand.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

Pieces my temp also dropped a little bit too no worries until it drops below cover and ad shows I know your pregnant now and you need to test ASAP! No joke! You are pregnant I just know it!!

Afm I'm packing up my car to head to the poconos to see my family for the weekend! Ready for a mini vaca! Still very tired and nauseous off and on and deg bloated along with my pants being way to tight down below been walking around the mall with them unbuttoned!! Kinda uncomfortable!

User Image

10 years ago

Ok cheated and poas on an Internet Cheapie. I knew I should have not used those. My friend warned me off those 3 months ago. She got her BFP at 8dpo on her last urine of the day on a FRER. She said she didn't get a positive on our Internet cheapies until 12dpo. Maybe when I work to tonight, I will cruise on down to the dollar tree and see of they have any test in stock.

@tiff that's cool! I can't WAIT to bump shop! They have so much more cure stuff from when i was pregnant 12 years ago. i have been eye balling maternity clothes and fashion for some years now. Where a bikini,Your stomach looks awesome, no stretch marks so why not. Ok, I'll take the reef that sounds good and beach like.

@lsch I am 9dpo ...test #fail BFN. Remember what I told you about having a GREaT time!!!!!!!! I wish you the happiest weekend EvEr!

@jsx thanks for the info and the pick me up. I hope you are RIGHT. My bbs still hurt! So I hope it's not some fluke that they are sore for no reason. I have read about so many women having sore bbs during this journey and mine are never sore. Even last month on clomid...no sore bbs. Anywho: HAVE A GREAT TIME VISITING YOUR FAMILY!!! Sounds like so much fun and a break from working :-D

@topo what did I do? Lol if you got any bad ideas, it wasn't my fault. Lol how are you today? Are you off this weekend so that you don't have to see your boss. Hope you have a stress free weekend. I am working this weekend but not too much. I really need to quit this 2nd job.

@miracle I am getting a reading right now!

AFM: BFN's suck

10 years ago

@pisces- Stupid BFN!! You are still early :) I think this is totally your month, so just stay happy!

I will, I am super excited for this weekend now! Um, do a reading and tell us what it says! I think we all need to do that, @miraclemamma!

10 years ago

@lsch she's working on it now. :-D say a quick prayer

Dear Lord, it's us again can you send a sticky bean to me and let @miracle see it in her cards. Sincerely, me (and the peanut gallery) ;-)

10 years ago

cool!! So excited!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo