Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

341 - 350 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Where is everybody??????? I need supppppport!! Lol
Got some really good news, one of my friends on here got a BFP today! That's the best news I heard all day. I was happy I cried! Wishing her happy, healthy pregnancy!!!!!

AFM: cramps, cramps, cramps. Pressure. The witch is chasing me **backoff, just backoff witch**

11 years ago

I'm here piecesgirl

11 years ago

I'm here piecesgirl

11 years ago

@topo Yayyyyyyyyy! Glad you're here! I'm bummed the witch is chasing me **backoff** I tell her to "backoff" everytime I go in the bathroom. My backpack is awful. Bummed. How are you babe?

How is everyone else?

11 years ago

Bummed luv bucket I feel her breathind down my neck imgaine piecesgirl thinking positive for a sec all this depression followed by a late bfp lolz on tp watch scared cnt even go to the restroom in piece undies check tp check finger checked lol

11 years ago

I'm here. Big bundle of tears today. Moody, emotional and eating out of control. I have to stop it. I look 4 months pregnant with how bloated and chunk I'm getting from all this eating. I'm serious. I know it's my way of comforting myself right now. I wish I had good news to report, but I don't :( Feeling down today.

User Image[/url][/url]

11 years ago • Post starter

aww mirical momma that makes three of us idk about the eating lol who am i kidding i cant stop but then this is just an excuse lol cheer up i know me and piecesgirl dnt help smile

11 years ago

@topo here is mine. Tell the witch to **back off**eyes shut tight...Check the water by peeking between my legs, check the TP, breathe relief, Thank God and flush. Lmao. It's been the ritual since Saturday. **shaking my head**

I am debating in testing in the morning but too chicken shit to do it. I can't take another BFN so. I will just wait until the witch comes even it take 9months***ba haaaaaaaa ha ha ha ** can you imagine refusing to test...stomach big as hell. **lmao*** well at least I am laughing at something.

Sitting here watching the movie The Boogyman and eating pickles n Lays potatoe chips.**yummy** scary movie **funners**

What r u doing?

11 years ago

symptoms this evening ~ sore breasts, bloated, constipated, tired, insomnia still, hungry, dizzy spells, moody, thirsty, feeling dehydrated, cm (but not as much as I was having).

@piscesgirl ~ That is great that your friend got a bfp. I can still be genuinely happy for others that get good news. Like topo said we are not out!

@topo ~ I have been on tp watch the past few day too. Hoping to see implantation spotting in undies, but none as of yet.

This is the part of the tww where I want to either get a bfp or start AF. I get this way every month around a few days before AF shows.

User Image[/url][/url]

11 years ago • Post starter

@piecesgirl lol so cute i love it i couldnt stop lauphing lol it was so funny about the 9 months i can imagaine lets do it lets refuse to test lol. pickles sound good im gonna eat some now see what u started.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo