Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

5551 - 5560 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Hi everyone,

Quiet today!

@football, I think it is really hard for me to go for sa. I remember reading how it actually affects a lot of couples, is really easy to correct any issues and is way cheaper and less invasive to test the men yet Dr's always send the girls for tests first?!?!? Good luck for your studying and test again.

@mamamimi hi!!!

@bean good luck with your scans and tests and hope over sickness now.

@rebecca how's the hunger? Your nurse sounds like a muppet (english way of saying someone is being stupid ;)) !

@skyline what a great story at your in laws! So cute.have you had your scan yet? I think maybe it's tomorrow. I think the US must be different as in canada everyone gets a 12 and 20 week scan. I have had more cos of sesame measuring small.

@miracle and lsch sorry af showed.

@pisces hope you are ok (and anyone else i missed!)

@lolee hope you are feeling better?

Afm I have finished work and left my idiot boss behind. Can you believe she rang me to wish me luck, during lunch break and then was "surprised" she missed me. So glad to be gone.
Feeling good and getting organised. Dd is having her 2nd birthday party this weekend and then I am fully open with any arrival date! (Apart from 3rd march, ideally don't want dd to share her bday!)
Had cervix check tues and still very high so nothing yet.

Loved seeing all the phoots. Will try and do one when kn computer!

User Image

10 years ago

Hi everyone! Today is the last day of my AF.. :) About once or twice a year I get a cycle where my Af is manageable and I can function pretty good, I call it my lucky break.. well I had one this month.. AF was kind to me for the most part. Been busy filling lots of orders that I have been receiving daily. Business is going well, which makes me happy.

I see that everyone is doing well.

@Football ~ My fingers are crossed for you. Will you be testing with any hpt's tomorrow or the next day?

@Lschrader ~ Here we go again. You are lucky you are young with many years on your side.. :)

@Skyline ~ So happy you get to have a doppler to hear your baby's heartbeat.. how comforting.

@Bean ~ I am dong ok, thank you for asking. How are you feeling?

Hi to everyone else. Hope you are having a good week.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

just letting every one know just got home from L&D , sorry to say babies will not make it till april , i am 50% effaced .. they gave me the 1st dose of steroids for their lungs have to go back tomorrow afternoon for 2nd dose , docs are hoping they stay in at least another 2 weeks, and still dont have eli's results she said the 1s they ran takes bout 2 weeks to get back.. i will post again soon

User Image User Image

10 years ago

@miracle glad you had a good month

@lolee good luck hun. Hope those little munchkins stay tucked up as long as they possibly possibly can

User Image

10 years ago

Good morning!

@Introuble ~ Thank you, me too! How are you doing?

@Lolee ~ I pray the your twins stay in as long as they can. Will be praying for you and your family.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

UGHHH I Have typed my comment twice and my page freaks out and deletes it. Now I don't have time to respond!!!

Sorry ladies! I will try and respond again later!

10 years ago

@Introuble- Thank you! I hope I do much better too! I may not be able to convince my DH to do a SA just yet, but I'm going to try to get him to take the FertilAid we have! Your boss does sound like an idiot! How long is your maternity leave? You still feeling alright? All ready for baby?? ;)

@Miracle- I decided a few months ago that I wasn't going to test until AF was officially late. I usually tested a day or two before she was due, and that caused extreme frustration, so now I will not test until she's a no-show. :)

@Lolee- Oh I am so sad to hear this! Praying the babes are strong and healthy and all goes well!

AFM- Huge temp spike this morning. After the dip yesterday, I expected my temp to be on the downward for AF's arrival. I went to the bathroom an hour ago though and checked my cervix and it's high, closed, and hard. When I checked it, though, there was some brown blood/discharge (I'm not really sure what it was, it was just light brown and a little layer of it. Not too much). Today's 11DPO, and AF is due the day after tomorrow. Seeing the spotting confirmed to me that this isn't my cycle. Onward, I suppose.

I did add my chart to my profile if anyone's interested in taking a look.
Hope everyone's doing well! :)

User Image

10 years ago

Lolee - Honey, I'm so sorry to hear the babies are trying to come now. Lord willing they'll stay in there as long as possible and the steroids will help them grow big and strong. Do they have you on bed rest still? I'll continue to pray for you and all of the children. Keep us updated and just take care as best you can.

Football - I looked at your chart. Don't give up totally yet. I think your chart looks pretty good. And AF is supposed to start the day after tomorrow? Hmmm, we'll see.

Lschrader, Skyline, Bean, Pisces, Miracle - how are you ladies?

Afm - we had our 2nd ultrasound this morning. I am VERY happy to report we saw our baby, and the heartbeat was strong at 170 bpm. He was adorable, wriggling and kicking around, doing his little squirmy baby things. The tech doing the ultrasound told me at 9 weeks the babies look like little teddy bears to her! My DH is convinced he saw little boy parts on the picture, even though they say you can't see them yet. If this is a boy, this will be boy #6 for him, counting the 2 he had in his 1st marriage, and the one we know was a boy that we lost last year. I don't care, so long as he or she gets here near their due date and healthy. I'm getting excited!!

We drove up to NH yesterday to pick up some free furniture - we've been looking for living room furniture to replace the pieces of crap we've got - and the house was snowed in when we got there. Since I got there first (I drove our van in case we needed extra hauling room), I helped the Realtor shovel the front steps. When my dh and our oldest got there, I thought they were going to blow a fuse! I felt fine, until last night. Apparently, I've pulled all the muscles in my lower back. I can barely stand up, it hurts so bad. So after the dr appt, I've been on the heating pad off and on and I had to take some tylenol. I thought my dh was a mother hen BEFORE I did this! LOL.

I've got my newest ultrasound pic up on my profile if you'd like to see it.

User Image

10 years ago

@Rebecca- I'm glad you're getting excited! I am so happy your appointment went well and you were able to see and hear your healthy baby growing!

As for my chart, I wouldn't totally give up if I didn't see the discharge or blood or whatever it was. I only see it when I check internally, and it's not filling up a tampon, but it seems to always happen a day or two before AF. :/

User Image

10 years ago

Lolee I hope those babies stay in there as long as they can to be as healthy as possible.

Football fxed for you.

Rebecca glad you saw your baby and that it's healthy. I thought high heart rate like that meant girl according to the old wives tale.

Lschrader hope you are doing well.

Miraclemama sending a hug your way. Glad you are getting so much business. Do you knit? I'm trying to learn to make different baby things and patterns confuse me. Any suggestions?

Introuble looks like that baby could come any day now, good luck to you for an easy labor.

Skyline sounds like you'll be having a baby moon I'm trying to talk dh into going somewhere in July for vacation.

Afm I've been pretty nauseous for about a solid week now. Bought preggie pops and have been going through ginger ale and they help but not for long. My mother in law said its only going to get worse before it gets better. I go for a nurse visit on the 3rd then schedule my next appt then which should be at 12 weeks and after that appt we tell everyone else and make it facebook official lol. Which should be the end of march. My friend said it's going to go by so slow but I can't believe I'll be 8 weeks tomorrow.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo