Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

5771 - 5780 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Miraclemama I bought a Doppler and it is coming in the mail today. I keep peaking out the window for every car I hear lol

Skyline this particular model my friend recommended to me and she heard the heartbeat at 8 weeks 5 days.

Jsx I can't believe 8 weeks has already passed. Congrats glad everything is going well.

Introuble congrats, it sounds like you had an easy labor. Hope everything is going well for you.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@miracle - How disappointing! That was poorly handled by that person not to have let you know that you couldn't overlap inventory and let you know what was already there. I would have been super bummed as well. Yes, I work part time now, but the idea would be to pare it down to a 4 hour day instead of a 6 hour day. I really do not need to be here 6 hours every day! I agree on the need for better support for mothers AND fathers. I really wish our society had more respect for parents and that there was a much better support system. The better it is for the kids, the better it is for our culture as a whole!

@athena - Oh, good. I'm not sure what the standard for the model I have is on how soon it picks it up, I just now I found some videos on YouTube of women with this brand who found it at 8 and 9 weeks and I was like... no fair! I read that where the placenta is can also affect being able to hear the heartbeat, if the placenta is anterior, it can block out the heartbeat for longer... so that might be why I had trouble. That mail truck needs to hurry!

User Image

10 years ago

@ introuble congrats hun

made it to 31 weeks yay!!!!! baby A is weighing aprox 3 lbs 2 ozs and is laying on his belly facing my back, baby B is aprox 3 lbs 14 ozs and is still breech ,, i go back to docs in 2 weeks on the 24th

User Image User Image

10 years ago

baby a

[URL=http://s925.photobucket.com/user/lolee817/media/Mobile%20Uploads/5d122fda-2001-4f5b-a7b4-4a552ac420e4_zps6b318b39.jpg.html]User Image[/URL]

User Image User Image

10 years ago

baby b

[URL=http://s925.photobucket.com/user/lolee817/media/Mobile%20Uploads/210e0333-062b-4608-9a66-8818d1bb0c0f_zpsc1001bd9.jpg.html]User Image[/URL]

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Thanks for all your replies ladies, will stop the EPO now! Feeling SUPER crampy today, so definitely think AF is on her way, wish there was something I could do to just make it start so I can get on with the next cycle! :/ when you get to this point and you just know that AF is gonna turn up, why make a girl wait and suffer for an extra few days, it's just not fair! Lol! :)

Congrats @lolee so glad those babies are staying put for now, sure hope you can make it another couple of weeks :)

User Image

10 years ago

football - I'm glad you got to spend some time with family, hope that getting back home and into your normal schedule will also be a good thing for you. My losses have all occurred at 8 weeks or later, so I'm not sure how to advise you on when your cycle will return to normal, but I would think it would be soon. Actually, the earliest loss I had was the ectopic, which was right at 4 weeks, and with that I had my period right on the dot. I hope this helps.

Athena - could you please tell me the brand name of your doppler? I'd love to get one, but some of the things I've been seeing online are battery operated microphones that only work right before you're supposed to deliver. I'd just like to get something reputable.

Skyline - if you have fibroids, I think they're just very uncomfortable. My oldest sister had them pretty bad with her last child, (she had a lot) and things like sneezing, coughing and bending in certain ways hurt her. I hope if that's what you have that it's not a big deal for you. I'm glad you're getting to cut your hours after the baby comes. While I love being an American, I wish there was more support out there for moms and dads, and that it wasn't so difficult for families to make it on one income!

Miracle - I'm sorry the Farmers Market was a bust! Hope you find something else in your area that works out better.

Lolee - Yay for 31 weeks! You're doing a great job, momma! Hope baby B turns himself around for you.

Jsxt - wow, has it been 8 wks already? Goodness time does fly! I know you're loving every minute of it, though.

Afm - Yesterday, my oldest ds was at a youth retreat, which meant I had to run the powerpoint during the church service. So even though the lady from the crises pregnancy center was there, I never got to see her (I was in our minuscule balcony, she was in the sanctuary), and my dh forgot to talk to her. So I haven't gotten over there to get an ultrasound yet. On the plus side, I got a call from my high risk ob saying she'd talked to my regular OB and they both agreed I could go back to the regular dr if I wanted to. Thank goodness!! I was sitting in my chair, pumping my fist in the air in celebration, when all of a sudden I got this big "whump" right under my belly button! Guess the baby was happy about it, too. LOL. My spotting comes and goes. When I'm on my feet more, I tend to see it the next morning, then it tapers off during the day. So I'm trying to be blase about it. I feel much, much better though. I try to rest for about 30 minutes in the middle of the day, but otherwise am full of energy until supper time. I'm keeping my FXd this little one will make it!

User Image

10 years ago

I've got a belly shot up if anyone wants to see it. Hope I don't get as huge as I feel like I will!

User Image

10 years ago

Mine is a sonoline c1 Doppler I ordered it off of ebay. I think I found the heart beat earlier, but I'm not 100% sure.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@miricalmomma all you gotta do is call out for me love i think of you always and i am praying for you lightiing my candles for the bfp i know how much you want it you started this forum and i am your biggest supported love you lots more then tator tots lol. Good LUCK with the selling of your itams babe.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo