Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

851 - 860 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@pisces - I started laughing out loud when I read your response to my earlier comment. The gas has NOT gone away, if you were here right now you would be laughing up a STORM!

Still very very slight amounts of discharge throughout the day today, and really only when I wipe...I'm trying to hold out, but these 'gas pains' keep tricking me and making me think AF is just around the corner....she usually shows up first thing in the morning, so we'll see if I can make it through another day!
I do have to say, with my bbs in a typical month, the wk before AF (right around now) they become SO SENSITIVE because of my little cysts becoming inflamed, but right now, if I touch them, they hurt in a different way? Hurts more on the outside (near my armpits) and nipples are sensitive, which is usually not a problem.

Please pray for a BFP for me and for AF to stay away!!! I really think this could be my month (trying not to jinx it, though!)

If AF doesn't arrive by the weekend, I'll test.

Best of luck to everyone!!

11 years ago

Well I wasn't going to try this month but oooppss I baby danced anyway today! LOL! I have been temping since cycle day 1 and today is cycle day 13. Lots of cm the past few days. A woman has to do what a woman has to do right? And that is do everything she can to conceive when she is wanting a baby! Here is the thing though this month I didn't get any opk's and use them at all, but I have been temping since day 1 of this cycle to get myself in the habit of temping AND to see when I ovulate. Well I haven't seen a consistent temp rise yet where it stays up for more than 3 days...which is good right? Or maybe I have a hormone imbalance with my temps all over the place... I don't know. Anyways just thought I'd let you know that I'm back on this crazy baby making train and riding it out girls...YEEEEEEEHHHHHAAAAAWWWWWW!!!

User Image[/url][/url]

11 years ago • Post starter

@liz ~ things are seeming good for you...I hope it means bfp. Bdash got her bfp recently in here and so now it's ON.. we are going to see nothing but bfp's in here...I hope you are next. Fingers crossed for you.

@pisces ~ Trust trust trust that it is ALL good no matter what. You can't mess it up it is exactly as it ought to be this month..lol! Now say this back to me when I need to hear it k? ") Pack your dh's sperm on ice and swab it up there while on your trip when you see a positive opk..I wonder if that is possible.. OMG! I have gone off the deep end..

@topo ~ I'm with Pisces on your AMBER ALERT! Where u be at woman???

@tiff ~ I can't remember if you posted that you tested today or not? Rooting for you hon.

@Desertchic ~ Hope you are doing well.

@Bdash ~ Thanks for popping in and saying hi. I'm so happy for you. Please let us know how your dr visit goes. You have given us all hope in here and inspiration. So happy for you. Congratulations again! Keep us posted. Sticky vibes for you...

User Image[/url][/url]

11 years ago • Post starter

Just took a test, looks neg

11 years ago

Hey ladies i hate when im behind cant catch up today was real hard laid him to rest today been a emotional roller coaster went off on two ppl today all bad pms baby lol i had the worst migrain i got my amber alert luv bucket @piecesgirl i missed u n miricalmomma im cheering for u girls catch that egg girls lets do this gibe me my bfp lol im living through u guys n u better not leave me im right behind u guys after surgery i bd to sat omg climbing walls lol just because no stress no worries just for fun lol im glad. Everyone is doing well n for u ladies waiting to test good luck fingers crossed wit ur bfp

11 years ago

@liz any changes? You still toot'n over there? You made me laugh so freakn' hard cuz I work in a cub too and I know there are times when everyone is wondering "what the hell is that" **mass confusion** I am hope your feeling is right girlfriend.

@tiff any news? If no AF the. You are officially late **yee haw** I

@jsx what's up with girl? You passed out from all that ...lol

@miracle saved you for last! I second that yeeeeeeeeeeeee haw! And I raise one yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee haw! I knew you wouldn't leave me! Lol yayyyyyyyyyyyy! It's probably better that you didn't do any of that stuff, this will probably be the month of BFP just because you weren't really trying...lol.. Keep watching those temps. Mine may be off tomorrow because I have to get up at 4 to get to the airport. **crowd boo's**

AFM: just took another OPK same as the past few days...dark but not positive....what the hell? From what I have heard, it should be getting weaker and then as I get closer to actually O, then it should rise again. **confused** but hoping it will stay negative until at least Saturday morning.

11 years ago

@topo I knew you'd get my amber alert, it always bring you back!!! Sorry about all the stress but just have fun and I really hope that your surgery get cancelled because you end up PREGNANT!!!! Wouldn't that be the f'ing bomb!!!! Yeeeeeeeeeee haw!!!!

11 years ago

Hello ladies, im new to here, but a little about my self, I have a 3 year old son Cayden, I also have a son Logan whom i carried full term 6lbs 4oz, that was born 4-24-2011, and passed 43 minutes later(easter), I laid him to rest on 4-27-11(my birthday), so my husband and i decided to start trying again last year, no luck yet, but my last period started on march 30th, and i am ALWAYS on time, with my menses.... not this month, still no AF but all negative test. sore boobs, i woke up yesterday and lit a cigeratte(yes i know bad) and started throwing up uncontrollably, to the point that i was dry heaving....<not normal, i feel bloated and VERY gassy.... my son is saying theres a baby in mommy's belly, i sure hope he's right, i tested again today and neg, I haven;t done fmu with any of my test this month so i will in the am be testing with fmu. with both of my son's i was at least 8 weeks before i even thought to test lol.......what do you think?

11 years ago

@shae first let say I am very sorry for your loss. My heart broke just now when I read that first couple of lines. second - all of that pregnant to me. How late are you? There are many women who break down HCG in their systems and so positive test do not come until much later. Is a blood test am option? The cigarette thing really got my attention.

11 years ago

AFM: boarding a plane to Dallas,TX. DH is staying here. OPK last night was dark again but still no positive. BD'd anyway in case I Errantly O while away from DH and his supply of swimmers. This has been the most confusing round of TTC for me but I am trying not to stress just letting go and letting God.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo