Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

5301 - 5310 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Hey miraclemama glad to see you back. I'm rooting for you from the sideline. You might hear me cheering b f p b f p and sticky bean. I want it for you so bad and it breaks my heart you lost that baby,you of all people deserve to get your baby. Thanks love I'm still waiting for my follow up numbers but I was surprised when she said 400. We will probably tell our families next weekend if the ultrasound goes well. We are going to get our sister in law yo take a picture like this
[URL=http://s253.photobucket.com/user/athena8785/media/image-34.jpg.html]User Image[/URL]

Pisces that reading definitely sounds like you fxed for February.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@Athena ~ What a cute way to introduce your pregnancy. I know your family will be over the moon for you and your dh. I really hope that I get my sticky bean soon too! I must have cried for 7 days straight. Sobbed and sobbed. I was back and forth between being deeply saddened to extremely angry. My moods were all over the place, so so intense. I realized that for whatever reason which I will never know of, I had a miscarriage. I can blame it on my uterine anomaly, age, dh sperm or common chromosome abnormalities. Either way, it was not supposed to be THAT MONTH! I can't let it mean "never going to happen." After calming down some, I realized the fact that I can get pregnant is wonderful in itself. That gives me hope. Hopefully I get that chance again and it's the real deal.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

@athena that announcement is too freak'n cute!!!! I absolutely love it. I am so happy for you, this is going to be so good for your in-laws and everything. Keep those sticky thoughts going!

@lsch I thought the reading was so spot on!!!!! She picked up on the fact that I have been seriously slacking on my prenatal pills, fertile cm, all of that. She seemed to pick up on EXACTLY what I have been planning. Looking to herbal vitamins for ovarian reserve, exercise routine, etc. She seemed to have it down packed. I like this reading.

@miracle I kind of got a little excited when she said February but I havent been exercising and taking my vitamins and I feel like she was telling me that those things have to happen before I get my BFP. so I kinda feel like my due date will be in Feb. although I have been having lots of cramping n acid reflux & nose bleeds & stuffy but I really think thats related to the stress of DH leaving. I agree with everyone, babydance like crazy because you are more fertile after having a miscarriage. Beyonce had a miscarriage before getting pregnant with Blue.

AFM: DH left this morning. His flight was only 5hrs, the time difference is only 4hrs so we face timed for a couple of hours. His sponsor said he can come home every 2-3 months and as soon as I get my passport, there is a hop (military flight) that goes from BWI ro Portugal which means as long as there is space available, I can fliy there for free. So I am feeling better about this assignment. I am about 6 or 7dpo, been having nausea & acid reflux when I eat. Part of me wants to be a little excited because I am notorious for the worst morning sickness but I really think its DH leaving and the stress.

I do want to thank everyone for your support, prayers, and kind words. It really feels good to have you guys to lean on for the next year. Oh darn NOW I'm crying...lol

I did one preview pic of our wedding shots. I can share a shot that I of it while on my computer screen but its too large to do anything else with it. we didnt get a lot of the landmarks because of the repairs on the monument AND they drained the pool in front of the Lincoln memorial but we got some nice shots. a police on a horse happened by and let us take a few shots ...that was cool.

10 years ago

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=0AbtG7Ni5YtWz_w&emid=shareprintviewer&linkid=link5&cid=EM_sharview

10 years ago

Absolutely stunning, Pisces!!

User Image

10 years ago

@football thank you! Did you decide to buy the VIP FF?

10 years ago

@pisces- well wouldn't due date in feb coincide with conception in June like your first reading said? Hmm... You look gorgeous in your pic with your dh. So happy you get to fly for free often to see your dh.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

@miracle thats really what I was thinking ! or next year in Feb when he's home for good. so Mysterious!! I love it!

10 years ago

@ pisces im here doing ok i guess ...

AFM i have been sick with a bad chest cold for the past 2 weeks docs have had me on numerous meds that either have made it worse or made me sick, on top of it all when i would cough i wasnt sure if i was peeing on my self or leaking water, so when i called nurse yesterday , they had me come in to the labor & delivery floor to be checked , thank gosh i was just peeing on myself , but while i was there they have to put you on monitors for at least 2 hours come to find out i was also having contractions (they werent consistent enough for them to keep me) but because of the contractions, instead of waiting for my appt on the 13th i have to go in to office tomorrow .. eli is doing ok so far he hasnt caught it he goes back to docs on the 11th i will keep every one posted as i can ...

hope every 1 is well , muahhhhhh!!!!!!

User Image User Image

10 years ago

@lolee OMG! I hope you get to feeling better. So scary to be on L&D too soon. Are they give you meds to stop the contractions are going to see if they more intense. Good thing you went. I am always in favor of going to the hospital even if you think it's nothing. Glad to hear Eli is doing well. Now get some rest!!! That's an order from your sisters here in this room!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo