Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

6061 - 6070 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Skyline the more I look at the ultrasound pic the more I'm wondering if that's the cord. I'm not sure. I don't know how accurate the skull theory is but it looks more girly to me. Your coworker sounds like a jerk.

Lschrader don't be down it will happen for you and this very well could be it. Don't give up. Just remember it's in Gods hands and he will give you the perfect timing.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@athena-I feel girl for you too! Not sure why, but I think you are having a sweet baby girl! I knew @skyline was having a boy, just had a gut feeling!

I know, I have to keep faith in Him. I absolutely know His plan is the best for us and I just have to give up that control. If I am not pregnant, He doesn't have me pregnant for a reason and I truly have to put all my faith in that. I just pray that it happens soon for us. I am planning my SIL's baby shower for the end of May, and I really don't know how I will hold it together.

We should get DH's SA results back this week. Praying they are good!

10 years ago

Alright, I figured it's about time I hammer down and give proper replies to everyone. I'm getting behind, so I'm sorry about that!

@Skyline- You look adorable. That pregnancy glow really works for you!! Such an awesome anniversary present for baby to say hello to dad! Have you guys started on the nursery?

@Bean- Enjoy your day off...among other things ;)

@Miracle- I'm so sorry you're feeling down. Enjoy the time celebrating your grandmother's life. Even though she's no longer on this earth, her spirit is with you every single day.

@Rebecca- Firstly, I'm so sorry everyone in your house seems to be ill! Are things getting a little better? TWO more days until 16 weeks! It's going by so fast. I know things are going to be okay. You are GOING to meet, nurture, and raise this baby!

@Athena- LOVE the picture of baby! When are you guys going on your baby moon? That will be a lot of fun!

@LSchrader- Don't give up! I completely understand your frustration of "when is it going to happen," but we can't think like that. We're young and healthy. It WILL happen. You are totally justified in feeling the way you do. I will be keeping my fingers and toes oh-so-crossed the next few days praying that AF stays away (and that the SA results are good!).

AFM: Well, another day of reeeaalllly high pre-o temps. 97.99. I know I only have one other cycle to compare it to, so I shouldn't even assume I know what's "normal" for me. It TCOYF it shows some example charts where their pre-o temps are high 97's/low 98's and in some of them they got their BFP so I should relax because just because they're higher doesn't mean it's going to hinder my chances...but stressing about it will!

Today I'd be 10w3d. I can't even believe I'd be that far along. It still makes me sad thinking about it. I go through bouts of being sad and then getting a really strong feeling that everything's going to be okay and that it will happen soon. Part of me wonders if all my worrying and stressing led me to psychologically miscarry. Does that make sense? The mind is such a powerful thing that I truly believe if you think something bad's going to happen it will. I don't know. That sounds crazy haha!

My hubs and I spent the weekend in Ft. Lauderdale/Miami to visit a temple's open house for our church. It looked very similar inside to this: http://mormontemples.org/eng/fortlauderdale/interior-photos. As members of the Mormon church, it's such an exciting time to have an open house. Many people think the Mormon temples are secret, when really they're sacred. Having non-members come in and see the inside is really special. It was such a spiritual, uplifting experience and made me even more grateful for God and all He does for me.

Ladies, I feel inspired to say this: It's all going to work out. Doubt, fear, and negativity needn't be present. I KNOW there are great things out there waiting for each of us. He has marvelous plans laid out for all of us and we each (especially me) need to learn to trust in Him.

"Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end."

Our time will come, ladies! I can just feel it.

Thank you ladies for your constant support and friendship!

P.S. Read this: http://www.scissortailsilk.com/2013/09/01/hope-after-miscarriage/

It is long, but an absolutely beautiful story.

User Image

10 years ago

@LSchrader - DH just ordered Diet Coke, so I wasn't too concerned with sipping his drink. LOL It's okay, you have perfectly good right to let yourself wallow a little now and then. It's impossible to keep your spirits up all the time, and remember! The luteal phase is the time that you are most likely to have difficult emotions anyway (pregnant or not), so it makes perfect biological sense. I hope those results come back good!

@makeup - Woot for the anatomy scan! Can't wait to see what they discover. :)

@athena - Yes, that could definitely be the cord and not the nub. From all my googling, it sounded like skull theory has no basis in fact. Only after puberty do male and female skulls take on the different shape. Yes, my co-worker can be a huge jerk.

@football - I bought a few small items of decor for the nursery a couple of weekends ago, but other than that, we haven't done anything yet. Now that DH's play is over we will start working on it and the other things that need to be done.

I actually talked to my mom about her two miscarriages recently, and she said she is pretty sure her fear caused them. When she was pregnant with her 6th she developed a hernia and she had to manually push the stuff back in that would pop out! She said it was painful and scary and when she became pregnant again, her fear of having to deal with that hernia again was just too much for her to handle. She miscarried around 10 weeks with the first and 12 weeks with the second and that was when she finally went and got the hernia repair. She had two more babies after that without any issue at all.

You certainly shouldn't beat yourself up about it, because you have no idea why it happened. I think everything WILL be okay, and when you get your next BFP, just focus on staying positive and not letting worry or stress have power over you. It sounds like you are in a very good place right now. Hang on to that assurance!

User Image

10 years ago

Hi Ladies. 6 dpo today. Af due in 1 more week. I hope the days fly by quickly.

@skyline ~ I'm so glad you and your dh had a nice anniversary and that your lil bean kicked for his daddy. What a special treat that must have been. Sorry about your co worker being mean.

@Lschrader ~ Yes, discouragement can creep in this part of the tww and get the best of us. Sorry your feeling down. I fully understand. I hope you see that beautiful bfp very soon.

@Football ~ Loving your attitude! :) It will happen for us ladies ttc soon. I actually wondered the same thing when I had my mc if my stress, anxieties and fear had caused my miscarriage to happen. The mind is very powerful and our thoughts can shape our reality. I will be sure to be very mindful when I get pregnant next time and stay calmer.

@Rebecca ~ Hope you are feeling better sweetie.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

Thanks for letting me feel down ladies! Sometimes I think it's just needed....after all we are human. So i was chatting with a friend (who I actually met through this website) and she told me she has heard of implantation nausea. I was 11dpo when it occurred, so maybe that was what it was. I know I am getting annoying about this, I have just never thrown up like that before.

Miracle- 6dpo, whoop, whoop! hopefully this is our lucky months!

@football- I do think negativity can really affect your mood and body. I also believe that our bodies truly know when something just isn't right. I wouldn't chalk your m/c up to your worrying. You just cannot do that. It will eat you up inside. Just know that God had a plan for that little bean because something wasn't right. I too know it will happen for us all! One day, we will be sharing pictures of our children, and not just our BFN/BFP's!

10 years ago

Sooo...I think I many have found the culprit for the higher than normal BBT temps.

I randomly decided a few minutes ago to take my temp.

I took it five times in a row. Each time I took it I sat still, in the same position. The only thing I did in between each reading was write the previous temp down and turn the thermometer off then back on. Here's what I got:

1) 97.95

2) 97.98

3) 98.14

4) 98.21

5) 97.75

Tell me if I'm wrong, but there shouldn't be that big of a change within just sitting there and turning on and off the thermometer to retake the temp.

Should I run to Target and get a new BBT and throw out the other temps? I'm on CD 12 and the OPK today showed a slight line. I usually get a + OPK by CD14 and O on 15. Do y'all think it's too late to start with a new one or should I just keep going with this one?

Bad timing, thermometer. Bad timing.

User Image

10 years ago

@football-If you are going to be stressed about it this cycle, I would go get a new one BUT i would take your temp with BOTH of them and jot down the temps. Annoying I know, but this way you won't have to look back and wish you would have stuck your old one out, or vise versa.

10 years ago

@football ~ I was told that when ttc and taking temps you have to only rely on 4 hours of undisturbed sleep and no alcohol the night before. You take your temp first thing in the morning before you do anything, not even drink water or get up to pee as that can change your temps. Temps fluctuate but that doesn't mean that your thermometer is off. If it will ease your mind they are 10.00 at target for a new one.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

@Miracle- The only temp I record is first thing in the morning when I wake up before I do anything. I just decided to try and "test" the accuracy by taking my temp right after another to see the results. I think I'm going to try to be patient and just wait it out and see what happens this cycle. I don't think I'll buy another one until I know I'll need it :)

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo