Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2121 - 2130 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@pieces
Girl do the FRER
I cant take the anticipation,
Im soo excited. I saw the test
its light but its there. With my son
it happened the same way and here
he is.

WOOHOO we are going to be aunties
Im soo excited you have no idea.

Im on cycle day 18 look at the
pic what do you think

All other girls; How are you today?

PS what the hell is up with this
shit cutting it at the end?

@pieces

10 years ago

@ pices- nope I think it's worse on phones then
Computers tho, doc is open now!!! It's only 8 here tho!

10 years ago

Ok since it started a new page it won't cut off ne more, it does that every once in awhile and last the whole page

10 years ago

Hello Girls!!!!
@Ants is right, I think that we are going to be aunties with @Pisces.
I say yes!!!

Im on 9DPO, I just feel this horrible nauseas, but no symptoms for AF.

I use to have spottings 2 days before it comes down, that means that in two or three days it should happen.

Im waiting AF for Friday or Saturday.

User Image

10 years ago

DAMITITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT @PIECESGIRL LETS GET A HEEEEHAWWWWWWWWWW LOL
CONGRATS POWER OF POSTIVE THINKING UR PEE COULD OF BEEN DILUTED TO MUCH THIS MONRING OR IDK WHAT THE REASON IT TOOK SO LONG MAYBE IT IS JUST THE DAME TEST SUCKED BALLS OR U DIDNT PEE ENOUPH ON IT OR U PEE TO MUCH ON IT WHO GIVES A SHIT UR READING IS RIGHT THAT LIL BEAN IS GONNA STICK AND THIS IS HAPPENING THIS IS UR MONTH ME AND MIRICAL WILL FOLLOW LOL AND WE WILL HAVE THOSE VIRGIN MARGARITAS ON THE BEACH LOL WE SAID MONTHS AGO LOL.

HOPE EVERYONE IS HAVING A GOOD DAY AND A GOOD WEEK..

@MIRICALMOMMA WE ARE NEXT

AFM WAITING ON ONE MORE DAY SHE WILL MAKE HER WAY RIGHT AS SCHEDULE WELL I HOPE SO BECUASE MY LUCK I SWEAR ALL THA HOOKA ALL THAT DRINKING ALL THEM PAIN PILLS Xanax and Valumes THAT WOULD SUCK BALLS AND ONLY BE MY LUCK THAT I WOULD GET A AND BE TOTATLLY STRESSED OUT THE WHOLE DAME PREGANCY BECUASE OF MY STUPIDITY SO I AM KINDA HOPING FOR THIS MONTH I AM A TOTAL SPAZZ CASE LOL I AM THE ONLY ONE ON HER WHO ALWAYS DOES THAT LOL THEN I CAN GET TO MY TEMPTING AND TRYING AND ALL THAT GOOD STUFF FOCUS BETTER NEXT MONTH SO LETS SEE LETS PRAY.

10 years ago

Pisces I took one of those dollar store tests abweek after finding out I was pregnant and got a faint positive when the frer was dark. You got a positive within 30 seconds on the first. I would trust that. You don't get false positives.

User Image

10 years ago

Ok to pee now? I haven't gone since 5:45 and this FRER is burning a whole in my desk. I am so scared of a BFN

Doc's nurse is trying to squeeze me in after lunch

10 years ago

@desertchic I was so confused. When I say it was 30 seconds I might be adding some seconds because that line was there immediately and this morning it took so long. I am praying that you are right mama.

10 years ago

BFN on a FRER. I am dumbfounded. I can't even type anymore because I am afraid I will start crying and never stop.

I can't do this anymore.

10 years ago

@ pices- that's crazy! Don't give up, let's see what blood work has to say!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo