Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2181 - 2190 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@miracle- I'm.totally going to your shop.to get the guidance cards!so get em ready and make em good! My whole family is into mysticism in a way, like tarot cards etc,so.I really want them!!!

AFM: as I was cleaning up from dinner,I realized that I am seriously late and what could mean. I was so filled with peace and joy. I know whether this is the month or its october, I'm going to be dancing all over the house!

10 years ago

I just counted it, and I'm between 3-5 days late. I asked dh to get me some frers while he's out checking jobs...I just really need to know at this point bc we're about to pay several hundred dollars to go.to the voodoo music festival in New Orleans so I can see Pearl Jam. Dh doesn't love them, but I am CRAZY about them :)

10 years ago

@mari
good luck!!
hope you get to see a

10 years ago

@ mari- soooooo? Did u test? Tapping my foot here waiting on u!!!!
@ pices- ne sign of the witch? I hope she stays the hell away!
@ mirical- same to u, ne signs of ne thing?
Afm- can't wait to find out if its a boy or girl! What a long wait! My tummy seems to get bigger every day, and I'm never sick ne more!

10 years ago

10 DPO no signs or symptoms of AF just feeling sensitive bbs.
I will try to stay away of pregnancy tests

Good luck to all of you girls

User Image

10 years ago

hey girrlies i see i didnt miss to much from last night to this morning lol dispite i started my diet yesterday like my doc sugested n u guys wanna talk about food and cakes lol who goes for a walk after they eat and 4 blocks in has to hit the shitter yup me only me.. on the upside get home and bam blood on tp its offical she got me but weirdo thing is after my episode on the 4th i was kinda happy to see her but of course this morning there was a lack of her presence she always wants me to think ohh look implantation ohh look i am spotting then 2 days later comes like someone choped her head off ugh wish she would just come with half her head cut off i am so annoyed by her. enouph for afm lol.

@piecesigirl u always posting links havent leared to do it from my phone and when i am at a computer i am such a lazy person lol how are u i am glade u are better u almost past that disease around like a cold me and @miricalmomma almost got it lol i am glade you keep urself busy i am always in a funk i cant get any motivation i did try to exercise yesterday u see how that turned out lol anywho hope ur good i luv when i can make u no dame cursing at things today or anytime soon becuase she came yesterday she wants to play until i fight with her to cant figure out yet just how to

@Mari2013 lets go hurry up

@miraclemama2be i am glade u are feeling better i heard u almost got the fuck its that @piecesgirl was trying to share for that quick moment lol i see it lasted u me and piecesgirl 3.3 sec because we are all fine now lol.

@angelsandwolves welcome

@HONCAT hope u know u had me craving and i had to drink water please no talk about pinaple cakes thanks lol

@Ants mommy was there a need to share ur food with us lol some of us are dieing here with these dame diets lol who am i kidding thanks luv i ate through ur post

@misskitty welcome

hope i didnt forget anyone.

10 years ago

@topo sorry mama

Everyone was talking about cakes and food so i decided to make some too..

LMAo i know im sorry it sucks when you are dieting thats when everyone wants to go out to eat

How are you beautiful girls today

10 years ago

@tiff good morning girl! I already told you it's a boy! Lol when do you find out? I'm excited. No witch yet, but she's on her broomstick with my address in her GPS. DH let me have my FRER this morning, he put it on the sink, it was a BFN so I am just waiting so I can schedule my HSG next week. She specifically said that I would be highly fertile after my HSG.

@mari wowzers! 3-5 days late! Girl go get a blood test or fake an appendix episode and go to the ER. This is gone on long enough. I am impatiently tapping my foot with @tiff

@miracle what's new with you? I am sensing sadness but please don't be. God will grant us babies when we are ready and not a minute before. Keep your head up sweet pea, it ain't over til the fat lady sings or the witch comes. Thank you for the words of encouragement for my cakes. I am so excited to start the class.

@topo where are you?

10 years ago

Lol...@topo there you are! Lol I conjured you up! Yayyyy girl I am on a diet too. Proud of myself for only getting a small piece and brought everything else to work to give away. They were all mad at me for wrecking ThEIR diets and maintaining my own...lol. I have worked to hard to loose these 12 lbs and I have 10 more to go.

I missed the new girls @kitty and @angels hey girls!

@ants mommy Good Morning! You are just starting your 2ww **fingers crossed for you**

@lsch you back from vacay?

10 years ago

@pices
sorry about your BFN Im sure that you will get your BFP once they do the HSG.

Im praying for you keeping my fingers

Im not really on my 2WW becasue im suposed to get my next week on the 26..

So we will see i really dont have any symptoms other than really tired. i dont want to be here today and its been raining all night here and its still raining.

I smoked a cigs this morning but i wont anymore. I have been drinking my prenatals .

Really hope I get a

@Honcat when are you going to test, Come on girl Dale I think its time.

@mari I think its safe to test if you are 3-4 days like.. you get a

@Tifferz- When do you go for a sonogram?

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo