Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

7691 - 7700 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@zyra-Any news? AF still staying away????

8 years ago

@Lschrader no news yet, no AF and haven't test. I was going to this morning but decided to wait... AF is due today but since I been having lower back ache (yesterday) and also had some weird feeling as if I was already on my period I kind of want to wait at least till tomorrow. Hope she stays away hehehe..

8 years ago

@zyra-Well finger's crossed she is gone for a while!!!! Thinking of ya!

8 years ago

Zyara...FX'D for you! I'm with you, I'd rather wait until I know I'm late. Hope AF stays away from you!

Ok, this is totally weird. I'll be 9 weeks Sunday, and today I've been feeling "flutters". It's NOT gas, but isn't it way too early to be the baby? I've felt them sitting down and while leaning my belly on the kitchen counter. I would think a little bean the size of a raspberry wouldn't make his/her self felt yet.

User Image

8 years ago

Owww thank you all for the good wishes and prays!! Still the witch is a no show but my breast is starting to hurt so maybe she is close!! I am so constipated that I don't know if my discomfort and nausea is due that or the witch stalking me. I am testing in the morning, my hopes are not really too high but I need to know right?

Sending u all a big hug!!

8 years ago

Hello ladies!! No update yet. Last night I thought for sure I got AF since when I wiped I saw 2 drops of blood in tp so I wear a pad but this morning nothing any more. I am already late a day and I tested this morning but I think is a BFN. I could swear I saw something but I am so craving for a possitive that I think is all in my mind. I do feel still like AF is on her way and my breast is killing me!! Well I guess I'll be waiting to see if she shows this next few days and if not I will test again in 2 days. I guess right now all I want is to move on...

Anyway I am not sad since I was not expecting anything this cycle but still I am just worry because I never spotted in my entire life and I do t know if it is something wrong with me...

How are you ladies doing?

8 years ago

@rebecca-Well i think its much too early for you to be feeling anything. I don't think the baby starts moving around (with mom not being able to feel it) until 10-11 weeks. However, you have had multiple pregnancies, and they always says you feel it sooner after a few pregnancies. I wouldn't say its impossible. I have not felt ONE thing and i am 13 weeks. Crazy how close we are! I didin't realize that!

@zyra-Hmmmmmm, well maybe you should post your picture? Although i know my very first (Ever) BFP as SO light, it wouldnt photograph. The only reason i beleived it was because i did a digital test and of course i got the call with my bloodwork. Test again tomorrow and see! FX for ya!

8 years ago

Hey ladies! How you all doing today??

Well witch finally show her ugly face here, I was kind of expecting it I am just concerned because of the weird spotting I had this cycle so I'll be talking t my RE abut it. They wanted to move to injectables but I am not sure I can afford it this month so we will see... If not I'm just gonna try naturally for couple months and then do the injections.

Sending you all a big hug, hope you are doing great!!

8 years ago

Hi everyone. Hope you are all enjoying a nice weekend. If I am on a regular cycle than I am on cd 10. I don't know what's up or down anymore with my cycles. I will be talking about my fibroids, ect with my dr on the 16th.

@Lschrader - How are you feeling mama?

@Skyline - Hi. I think I asked last week if you had fibroids, if so, did you shrink them, or have surgery to remove them? I can't remember if you answered or not. Just curious.

@Rebecca - That's crazy that you felt flutters at 9 weeks. I wonder if you are farther along than you thought? Or twins? Hmm?

@Zyara - Sorry sweetie that the witch showed up. Darn her. :( I hope the spotting means nothing. I'm glad though that you will be talking to your RE about it.

AFM - Not sure who else is following this forum these days. Hope you are all doing well.

User Image[/url][/url]

8 years ago • Post starter

@miracle- We are having amazing weather right now!! No sign of it going away either. I just love Pacific Northwest Summers, they are the best! I am doing ok. Still some morning sickness, but its not all day sickness like before. It's either morning or night now. I am anxious for your appointment on the 16th and i hope you get lots of answers. I am sure you are nervous so i pray you have peace about it all. I think a lot of the ladies still follow, but with FB it's easy to stay connected that way!

I can't beleive i will be 14 weeks on thursday! Our doctor is very confident we will know what baby is at our next appointment which is June 30th. I will almost be 17 weeks then. We did a butt shot last week and he said he can't see anything between those legs, but its just too early. I had a dream last night we had a reveal party and it was a boy, but we figured we should check the envelope to be safe and it said girl haha. I heard if you dream of one gender, you are having the opposite. So who knows!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo