Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

6481 - 6490 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

I'm out AGAIN! AF just showed up. :( Either my luteal phase is one day longer now or my O day is one day later. I have no clue.

User Image[/url][/url]

9 years ago • Post starter

@miracle-STUPID AF!!!! I am so sorry.

9 years ago

Hi everyone!

Hope you all had a good weekend/Father's Day. I had a terrible FD. My dad bailed and is being a jerk. I've never been terribly close with him, but that's because it's always been me having to initiate any sort of contact. It's frustrating when it's only a one-way relationship, and I've just about had it with him. I cried for a few minutes in complete shock that he bailed, but then I remembered it's him and as sad as it is, I can't expect anything from him...not even a relationship. I just wish my dad wanted to have a relationship with me, but I can't force him to.

In other news, we have been completely moved out of our house since Thursday. We spent the weekend in Jacksonville because my parents (mom & stepdad) and two younger brothers flew into town from Utah and that way we could see them and not have to stay in a hotel.

Right now we're in a hotel close to my husband's work. There was a slight issue with closing on our old house, but we finally have a day and time to sign away the house! (Wednesday). Then, later in the day, we're going to do the final walk through for the new house and are closing on the new house Friday morning. Hopefully nothing gets delayed as we're waiting for one more thing from the HOA to be filled out and returned. That's been such a hassle.

I haven't even been thinking anything about TTC. My mind has been in the complete opposite direction.

How has everyone else been?

@Miracle- I'm sorry the witch got you :(

@LSchrader- Are you still taking it easy this cycle?

@Skyline- How are you?! How's the baby?

@Rebecca- So glad you got some good news!

@Bean- Where are you?!? It seems as though you've been busy! Why were you at work at 2am??

User Image

9 years ago

Hey There Ladies!!! Sorry I don't check in enough but I have truly been a BUSY girl!
My son graduated!!! I cried almost the whole ceremony..I had a great visit home to Texas. It was great to see my son, my sister, my nephews...oh they recharge my batteries. I made cakes all last weekend and more cupcakes tomorrow. **exhausted**

Well, I was ALMOST back in the TTC game..DH had a visit schedule for June 22 for two weeks. I was SOOOOOOO happy because I Ovulate on the 26th so the timing for a shot this month was going to be PERFECT until (there's always an until with me) they moved his visit back to the 28th. I felt like Charlie Brown when Lucy took the ball away just after he started to try and kick it. Oh well. I guess this just wasn't my time. I was starting to obsess a little so at least now I can just enjoy seeing my husband again.

@miracle sorry the witch got you. Your time will come again my ladybug, be patient.

@lsch how are ya? I saw camping with Bentley Boo..he's so cute.

@athena you are looking so cute! And your niece...super adorable. Ballet dancer!!! I saw a boy, remember that little outfit you bought last year? Isn't it awesome that you will use it soon? Awwwwwhhhh I'm so happy for you and what I admire most is how you took charge of PCOS and refused no for an answer from these doctors. You inspire me more so than you know.

@football moved? Wow I have been gone a while. I read husbands job so did you move to be closer to his job? Well if you are moved out that means house shopping! #fun-ners I love looking at houses...I'm a weirdo. I had never seen a basement until I moved to the east coast. DH and I "fake" shopped a house just so I could see one...lmao. I'm such a dork!

@rebecca how are you? You should be due soon?

@sky how are you sweetie? Almost time for you as well. Are you getting excited?

I hope I didn't miss anyone, if I did, please know that I didn't do it on purpose.

9 years ago

AF hasn't been too bad this cycle (thankfully) The first few days are always the hardest but then it passes. Here I am in another ttc cycle. I am claiming it girls. I am going to get my BFP this cycle! This is it! I have waited, longed, hoped, wished and prayed long enough. I am ready and it is my turn to celebrate. :) The power of positive affirmation is at hand here.

Things are ok for the most part. I have been trying to compensate for all the pigging out I have been doing with some exercising. I am needing to create some more steady income.

Hope everyone is doing well.

@Pisces ~ So nice to hear from you! I miss you in here. Your cheerful kind and funny presence is missed. Maybe your eggs will hold of and wait a few days for when your DH arrives. God has a way of working miracles and you never know. I'm sure just being together will be AMAZING! I am so happy you get to have your family together. Congrats to your son on graduating, what a happy time. I know how how much you enjoy visiting family in Texas and I'm happy you got to go. :) Keep us updated. Xoxo!!

@Lschrader ~ How are you? You have to be getting ready to O right? Are you keeping a close eye on this cycle?

@Football ~ I'm sorry your dad isn't creating a place for connection with you at this time. I'm sure that has to be hurtful. :( Hopefully everything goes smoothly with the walk thru and closing of your new home. Just think, you will be settling into your new home very soon.

@Beachbaby ~ Did af or bfp ever show? What happened?

Hope everyone else is happy and healthy.

User Image[/url][/url]

@pisces - That really stinks about DH's visit, but if TTC would have spoiled your ability to enjoy his visit, I'm glad it turned out differently. (ONLY if that's the way you feel about it! lol) Most of all, I want you to have a good visit with your DH and have a great time!

@rebecca - So glad his heart looks okay! That had to be a huge relief.

I will have to drop in again later and write a longer post, I had a fun, BUSY weekend running around seeing friends and family. It was wonderful! DH came home from Bonnaroo with (what I am calling) Bonnaflu! He is as sick as a dog, so we are going by the Doctor in a minute to get him checked. I hope I don't catch whatever he has, it's horrible! So, yeah, I've been MIA because of all the above.

I'm 30 weeks!

User Image

9 years ago

@football-We experienced something similar for FD with my father in law. He is just terrible. DH has had a very rough relationship with him his entire life. His dad always creates drama for DH and his sister and then the go months without talking, make up and then start all over again. Well, the last two weeks were going great and we took him out for FD dinner on Thursday night, which was actually his dad's suggestion. Father's Day rolled around and he had the balls to yell at my husband because there was no nice facebook post about him. HAHA, well funny thing is, he deleted us ALL from facebook, so he would not have see it AND why would my husband post something like that? He sent him a nice text in the morning and they chatted that way. DH's dads only form of communication is through text...no joke. Then DH received a LONG FB message him his aunt (Dad's sister) bitching us all out and basically telling us all how terrible we are. So, DH had a little chat with his dad last night and said he is done and to leave him alone and don't call. Trust me, i get it and i am sorry you have to go through that. It is not fair!!

@Picses-yay! I missed you!! Maybe you will o later than you think and the timing will be just perfect!! FX for you lady! Congrats on everything going on with life right now! Sounds like you are staying very busy and that is great. Will this be the first time you will see DH??

@miracle-LOVE your attitude! Claim it and do it! I hope this is my cycle too, and we had a great off cycle of not really caring. I think I am back on track and will pay a little more attention this time around...as far as BDing goes :)

Hope everyone is doing well today!

9 years ago

@football just re-read about your dad. My step dad raised me from 1yrs old. My biological dad gave me up so that my step dad could adopt me when I was 4. My grandmother (that just passed away) fought my mom/stepdad for grandparents rights. And so I knew her but not really him too much. He has never seen my kids in person. Since my uncles death and her death, he's been coming back around. I just told him on Sunday that I 'm not angry with him in fact quite the opposite, he did the best thing by walking away from me. I had a great life without him. Now he's mad at me **shoulder shrug.** oh well. Moral of the story some people you're just better off without. Until they work out their own problems...you can't save everybody, sometimes you have to save yourself. Save your peace of mind. I explained to my "father" that I kinda don't need your last ditch effort to right your wrong...because your wrong was actually right. You wouldn't have been the best father because Hollywood was calling & by now you'd be a bitter old "bet I could of" old man. (For those who don't know, my biological father sings opera & is the voice of many documentary shows and a few commercials). He'll get over, I thought I was letting him off the hook but he got his feelings all hurt. Oops

@miracle that's right claim it! The power of positive thinking is BACK!!!! Yeeeeeeeeeeeeee haw!!!! I love it! It feels good. It's time...own it. Command that positive energy from the universe and into your womb once more and this time to be fruitful and hold on to that little bean nice n tight. This WILL happen!! Was on your etsy page, I forgot about guidance cards. Going to order a set. Also ladies @miracleamama does readings and I have found her to be RIGHT ON TARGET!!! Check out her Etsy page and order a reading. My little ladybug is gifted in many ways...

@lsch your husband needs to cleanse hisself from your father in laws negative energy. People who constantly cause drama suck all the energy right out of you. That's why you are exhausted after dealing with them. He has to release his father if he can't behave. Good thing he had you to nourish him and refill his soul & when you have this beautiful baby he can be the father he always needed for himself. I am claiming your cycle as well.

@sky heyyyy! You're right I would have ruined the visit obsessing and so I am kinda glad that I know I'm going to miss it and I can just relish in the fact that we are in the same COUNTRY....lol I feel like I've been holding my breath for 5months...like I need him like I need a long, deep breath. My kids are my world but my husband is the kid of our little universe...without him something is missing. Without sounding cliche, he completes me & I'm just happy he's coming home..even if only for 10 days.

@rebecca did I miss your post? Who's heart?

AFM: there really isn't an AFM except to say I miss you guys!!!

9 years ago

Pisces...hey, lady! Oh, I've missed you. So glad to have your sass back in here. :) I know what you mean about things not being right without your honey, although we've never been apart that long. God bless you with strength and a GREAT time together. Yeah, the heart scare was with my 15 year old. He's developed a curve in his spine, so they had to check him for Marfans again, which entailed an echo on his heart. Praise the Lord he's ok. We may have some genetic testing, but are waiting to see. I've got 14 weeks to go. Wow! Toured the hospital today, now I can't wait!

Lschrader...sorry about your FIL, but good for your dh to stand up. I have sisters like that, and they can just wear you out if you let them.

Miracle...LOVE the attitude! That's right! You know we're right here praying for you. And Lschrader, you too, hon.

Skyline. ...so sorry your sweetie is sick! Hope he gets better quickly and you don't catch it!

Afm...just had the hospital tour, and I'm totally pumped. They said even if i have a c-section, they will let me hold the baby right away. This will be the first time ever for me if that happens. We took the kids with us to the tour, so much fun. Everyone else there was a first timer, so it felt strange at first, but the nurse was awesome. September can't get here fast enough!

User Image

9 years ago

@Rebecca ~ sounds like the hospital tour went great and that everyone was happy!

@Lschrader ~ Glad your back on track. Let's do this!

@Pisces ~ As always, your posts make me smile and cry.

@skyline ~ Sorry your dh is so sick. I hope he feels better soon and that you don't get it.

User Image[/url][/url]

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo