Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

5371 - 5380 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@skyline it could be, i have my 10 week appointment today and i have a lot to talk about with my doc!!

another thing i'm worried about is at the beginning of my pregnancy my temp was pretty high...high 98s to 99......i took my temp today randomly and it was only 97.1 -- should i worry or is it normal for it to drop?

User Image

10 years ago

@LS the week before I got my BFP i had what I thought was low grade fevers too and also got sick. my fevers were in the 99 range. I also had TONS of cm [white lotiony]...great signs!! <3 feel better

User Image

10 years ago

@football - I could not get away with "scheduling" BDing. I just had to make sure I was in the mood consistently so that whenever DH was too, we could do it and hope that it landed on the right day. I seriously thought we'd missed it by two days, but after I got my crosshairs on FF we totally lucked out and had DTD on O day. I was super eager the week before O and nearly burned through all my BDing juice too soon! lol And yes, I was doing OPKs, but I missed my surge and wasn't 100% positive on the timing until after I got my crosshairs. My chart was so hard to read until the three days after O and then all of a sudden it made sense I could see how it all fit together. I was completely convinced that cycle had been a bust, but the further into the TWW I got, the more I started seeing that it actually could have happened.

@LSchrader - I hope your fever stays low until it goes away! On the What to Expect board, SO many women were saying that they had flu or had gotten really sick in the early weeks of pregnancy. Not a fun way to start, but sounds very common. Let us know how it goes when y'all finally do make it to DH's follow-up.

@makeup - I took my temp the other day and it was a bit lower too. I wouldn't worry about it... only if it was accompanied by cramps or loss of symptoms or something like that. I hope you get to the bottom of the pain. If it is the sciatic nerve, I wonder if a chiropractor could make it better?

User Image

10 years ago

Hi Ladies just checking in needing some feedback i been in a funk laltey me and DH seen the white owl while driving home at night it flew right in front of our car freaking me out idk if you know the therory of the white own but in my life i seen it twice and the both times i seen it i lost someone close to my family so i am wigging out anyone have any thoughts or diffrent therorys what the white owl could mean other then death is near i am looking for new ideas i mean if it just does mean that then tell me dont be afraid to share your thoughts or experiances or what your ancesteors told you i need honesty and thoughts please thanks

10 years ago

Morning ladies! I stayed home from work today just to get some rest. @makeup my temps have been in the 99's also. I think it has gone away for now but i still have a sore throat. :( I have an increased amount of lotiony cm....noticeable in my underwear but not a crazy amount. More than normal though.

Fingers crossed, but not holding out too much hope!

I hope everyone is having a great day! I'm laying in bed and resting :)

10 years ago

Hi Ladies!!

Sorry to hear your under the weather @LSchrader, hope you feel better soon and you have an extra passenger on board for your troubles

@topwifey- Hope you find your answer to the white owl that graced you with its presence, there a few answers on the internet that suggest peace & wisdom.

@makeup- hope you get all the answers you need from doctor today & get some relief from your back pain.

@Rebecca- Abigail Grace is such a lovely name

@Sky- Can't wait to hear how it goes on Saturday telling your DH's family! My DH & I picked up a tip today that by changing your IP address on consoles we could pick up American Netflix and it works!!! We have the shows you air which are more recent and more of what we love to watch! My DH loves Bernie Mac and he's in seventh heaven now with more comedy! Easily pleased

AFM: FF & CTP was maybe wrong about ovulation date, it would make me 12 dpo which I never see. Think I'm 9 dpo today, AF due tomorrow, I normally have a 10 day luteal phase. It checks out as temp rises etc, will try post my first ever chart ( ) Not doing it again!

User Image

TMI: Today I have had spotting, very light pink, hardly anything when I wipe. Normally I would have ewcm usually alerting me af's on its way but nope, I'm usually very heavy to start too, never spotted before. My boobs are still sore, actually just the left one strangely enough! I'm sure AF will be here tomorrow, everything has been a bit weird this month with being run down so it may have knocked everything off whack & mixed things up a bit!

User Image

10 years ago

@ bean i read all kinds of things on the internet trying to stay off the internet looking for more people who have heard things and no things or heard from there ancestors beliefs/ therorys/legends anything i hope it is a sign of blessing @bean i really do becuase i am scared out my mind becuase of what i had heard in the past so i am open to new answeres peace and wisdom love it.

10 years ago

Good morning everyone! We are getting another full day of rain here in Cali.. Yay! I love the rain especially since we need about 3 weeks of it, but not mud slides. Today is 6 dpo for me. Nothing really to report except moody, breasts sore, constipated, heartburn and indigestion.. lol You know the normal progesterone pms symptoms that are oh so fun.

@Bean ~ I hope your spotting means bfp and not af.. good luck, my fingers are crossed for you.

@Topo ~ Hey hon.. good to hear from you. I have heard about the white owl, but I was told that it means death if you see it during the day time not the night time. My mom drove up in her drive way one afternoon about 2 pm and saw a white owl perched on her fence which was very unusual and she knew that somebody she knew was going to pass on. Sure enough her best friend called her the next morning to tell her that the father of her first born whom she wasn't dating any longer had died. So I do believe in signs, symbols and messages from nature and GOD. I hope that in your case it doesn't mean death. Thinking of you. Love you.You still trying for a baby?

@Pisces ~ How are you? Where are you? Thinking of you. :)

@Lschrader ~ Hope you feel better soon and of course I REALLY HOPE this cold/flu means bfp for you. I will do a HAPPY DANCE for you on YOUTUBE and send it to you lol Hmm? Rethinking that last statement.. lol

@Football ~ yes your chart looks great. Any hpt testing today?

Hope everyone else is having a great day.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

AF is here! Time to get the hot water bottle out! That's how it usually happens, you take a poas (or post on here) and it shows! It actually works out well for the clinic on Monday for a cycle day 5 blood test if they should need one!

User Image

10 years ago

@skyline well i have a prenatal massage scheduled for this Saturday so hopefully that gives me some relief.

AFM -- just got back to work from my appointment. It took the doc a little bit to find babys heartbeat but it jumped up to 160!!! At my first u/s at 6 weeks it was only 136 and my 2nd u/s at 7 weeks it was 140. Girl?!?!?! And baby is also resting on my right side. As far as the back pain goes the doc said it's going to happen from all the sretching and pulling and growing but that in the 2nd pregnancy (and so on) you tend to get a little more pain from the stretching especially being over weight. I have my 1st Trimester Screening in 2 weeks and then my next appointment is March 6th, then anatomy scan on 4/10! <3

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo