Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4221 - 4230 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Miracle I haven't ovulated yet according to temps, but my temp dropped super low this morning so we shall see. I feel sooo nauseous today and I'm having a hotflash on top of it.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@Athena ~ I hope you see a temp rise very soon so we can confirm that you O'd. Sorry your feeling nauseous :( Does saltine crackers, ginger ale or ginger tea work for you?

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

Miracle ginger ale might work but I'm at church right now so I don't have anything.

10 years ago

Athena, I hope you feel better! It's no fun feeling sick, especially at church. :(

AF is due Wednesday...and I'm 10 DPO today. Late last night after urinating, when I wiped I noticed some very, very scant pinkish tint to the toilet paper. Don't know what that's about. Hope it's not AF showing early!! Haven't tested yet. Boobs aren't that sore, I have been getting nausea on and off. Trying to not get my hopes up though.

User Image

10 years ago

Thanks football.

Dh thinks I'm pregnant again lol. I guess he was right last time but I haven't ovulated as far as my temps show. He said I'm nauseous because my body is trying to fight off the pregnancy. I think he just really wants me to be :)
I'm having really sharp ovarian pains so I think I may be ovulating now.

10 years ago

Miracle - I'm sorry your throat is hurting so badly. Praying you feel better soon. Does hot tea help? My dh swears by hot tea with lemon or a little honey in it.

Athena - being sick to your stomach is the worst thing. Where are you in your cycle? You don't think you've O'd yet? [fingersx] I don't wish illness on you, but hoping for good news for you!

Football - are you thinking of testing? If so, [good_luck]. Praying AF stays away for you!

Lolee - I think you'll have a boy and a girl. Can't wait to find out.

skyline - so glad your OPKs are getting darker! [fingersx] for you!

Afm - Cd11. Just very, very busy and stressful day at church. I didn't feel very well all morning, didn't think about it much, until after lunch when I got to sit down for a second and realized I was cramping. Sorry TMI -then when I went to the restroom, I was stunned to see a large amount of EWCM. What the heck? Don't get me wrong, I'm glad, but its like I've been ambushed. Last month I had all kinds of lead up to O day, this time I had nothing until BAM! today. Just have to shake my head. Crazy body. So I went back and looked at my chart on FF, and saw that my temp dipped today. From what I learned googling it, the dip might be a sign of ovulation. The only way to tell is to have 3 days of higher temps. So we'll see. I doubt we can BD today, but we did it last night. Hope that was enough.

[good_luck] to everyone!

User Image

10 years ago

@Football ~ Your light pink spotting and being 10 dpo sounds like implantation spotting.. Hmm. I'm now getting even more hopeful and excited for you. Do you ever spot a few days before your expected AF?

AFM ~ Had some painful cramps for about 10 minutes today. They were in my uterus area and then radiated out to my right ovary. WTH? I was ready to bust out the heating pad but then they went away. I have been extra gassy lately, so that must be some serious gas wars going on in there..

User Image[/url][/url]

@rebecca ~ Our bodies do crazy things sometimes. I think your bedding last night would be fine if you're O'ng today. Hopefully you can bed tomorrow or the next day to cover your bases. Thanks for the well wishes. I've been drinking water, ginger tea w/lemon, vitamin c, chicken noodle soup and butternut squash soup. I'm sure I will kick this soon and be feeling better in a few days.

User Image[/url][/url]

Rebecca I'm on cd 23. I haven't had a temp shift yet. So I don't think I've ovulated.

Miracle I hope you feel better. I'm sorry I was being totally selfish talking about myself. My husbands great aunt swears by ginger tea. She hasn't been sick in 40+ years and says its because of ginger tea. She drinks it every day.

Football- lschrader and I both have gotten pink cm before af I hope it's not that for you. Fxed for you.

10 years ago

I have never experienced spotting before AF. She comes and stays for 6 days! Then I don't see any blood until she's back 27-28 days later. I'm thinking of testing Tuesday (day before AF is due), but I'm just so nervous and don't want to be let down again :(

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo