Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

5201 - 5210 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Hi everyone! As if my world couldn't be sad enough with a miscarriage.. My favorite grandma in the whole world died yesterday morning of a heart attack. I can't take the sadness anymore.. DEVASTATED!

@athena ~ congrats hon. you deserve this bfp. So happy for you.

@Rebecca ~ So happy your numbers are rising.

Everyone else.. I don't have the energy to write anything else. I am thinking of you all. I miss you. Go get those bfp's. Stay healthy and happy mama's that are pregnant. Hold your loved ones a little bit tighter tonight before bed. Life is precious.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

Miracle I am so sorry. I know that is bittersweet, but you now know it's possible for you to get pregnant. I know it doesn't take the hurt away, but it can give you some hope. I'm so sorry about your grandma, I lost one of mine on Christmas Day in 2012 and it is still hard. Thank you I wish you didn't have all of this pain you are one of the sweetest, kindest people I know and I hope you know we are here for you.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Miracle - I'm so sorry to hear about your grandma. I know your heart feels overwhelmed by all the sadness. Hang in there. It may not feel like it now, but you will come through this. I'm always available if you need someone to talk to. and .

User Image

10 years ago

@miracle - I am so very sorry about your grandmother! I will be thinking of you.

User Image

10 years ago

@rebecca i am so sorry I missed your news of a BFP! Congratulations and **sticky vibes** I am so happy for you and @athena this truly a blessing and with all that's going on around me at this time, just know that all the BFP's from this forum make my sad heart happy :-)

@miracle I just found out about your miscarriage last night @athena sent a search party for me last night. My heart was joyous for her news but my heart broke in a thousand pieces for your miscarriage and today knews of your dear grandmother, God Bless her Soul. Keisha, The Lord knows the plan and is setting you up for a bigger blessing coming soon. Maybe he sent your granny to watch over your precious little baby in heaven and they together in turn will watch over you and your next one. You WERE pregnant which means you CAN get pregnant! And you WILL get pregnant again and you will have a sticky bean & a beautiful daughter names Angela of course (just kidding) but she will be a beautiful little thing inside n out just like you! I love you to pieces **big hugs**

10 years ago

@Miracle- oh no dear, I'm saddened to hear of another loss for you and your family. I hope you're doing alright; I can't imagine what you're going through. I am praying for you, though.

@Skyline- glad the tests came back with good news!!! Now get some vitamin D in ya!!! ;)

When should I start seeing a decline in my temps before my AF arrives? She's due Monday, so just about four days or so.

User Image

10 years ago

@football - It may not go down, it doesn't always drop when AF shows up, I think @athena's usually drops the day of or the day before? I don't know about mine, I only tracked it the one cycle and we all know how that one ended. ;) lol

User Image

10 years ago

@ miricalmomma @picesgirl always has the right words i couldnt of said it better myself. i am so devestated for your loss i to and my dh hearts melted for you as i read your sitatuion i am truley sorry hun for you loss i have u in my prayers love i am just a pop up away if you need me.

@piecesgirl hi hun i am here babe hope all is well with you you and the girls looking good having fun.

10 years ago

Kinda freaked out and worried....I just checked my cervix, and there was a small amount of blood when I checked my finger. I double checked with a tampon and it's there too. It's not like bright red, more like a dull red, and it's not a flow (there's no need for tampons). I had terrible cramps/tummy ache last night. According to my chart, I'm 9DPO and AF is due on1/27, if that matters. I've never experienced this before. Anyone have any insight? Should I make an appointment with my OB/GYN??

User Image

10 years ago

@football, sounds like implantation. I wouldn't worry! Sounds promising :)

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo