Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4911 - 4920 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@Tiff ~ Congrats on your babies healthy arrival. So happy for you. There's a few of us in here that have been a part of your journey since day 1. So so so happy for you. Get your rest. I hope you have lots of help and support as you need this time to heal and recover.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

Lolee - thanks for sharing the photos of your strong little man. You're both in my prayers. What a tough thing to have to go through.

Tiff - I know you'll be glad to be home!

jandkbabydreams - I think it's entirely possible from what I've read and heard that you could be pregnant and still have a small amount of bleeding. I don't believe it means anything is wrong with the baby, just that's the way your body is handling it. If you decide to test, let us know how it turns out.

Jsx - wow! I'm looking forward to hearing good news from you by the weekend then.

Makeup - With my last pregnancy, I had a bad headache every day for almost a week. I sincerely hope you don't have that happen...migraines are awful. Praying you feel better soon.

Afm - CTP changed my O date again. Now it's two days after the last time we were able to BD. I'm just so frustrated. I knew this cycle was a long shot, but dang. And I've seen where other people got pregnant from bding during that time frame, but my luck doesn't run that way. Hoping I feel more upbeat tomorrow!

User Image

10 years ago

Congratulations Tiff!

10 years ago

So I realized most times I post its a question but you guys are the only ones who respond and give experience etc. which I thank you for!! This question is about CM, I am still trying to figure out everything (I just bought OPK's) on the 27th I had a lot of wet clear CM and don't know if that meant I was ovulating or about to ovulate... We BD twice on the 29th.. We'll it was around midnight so not sure if I count that as 29th or 30th, and if I even has a chance of getting pregnant based on the above

10 years ago

@lovelife ~ you mentioned you just bought the opk's on the 27th.. did you get to use them? Based on cm alone.. Every body is different. I tend to get ewcm for 3 to 6 days sometimes before I actually Ovulate. Are your cycles regular? Do you know how long your luteal phase is? Also are you temping and using a basal thermometer? The most accurate way really to tell when you ovulated is taking your temps every morning. When you see your thermal shift you know that ovulation as occurred. As for just cm.. if it's stretchy or watery cm than that is supposed to mean it's high fertility time. I apologize if I shared more than what you were hoping for...

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

Thanks ladies I'm super excited I will def keep posted thru the week and try for last bump pic along with baby pic when she does come!!!!

User Image

10 years ago

Oh Tiff i am SO happy!!! I still remember when you were testing away and getting negatives and then FINALLY you got your super late BFP! I seriously am having a hard time believing that was NINE MONTHS ago! Congrats to your family and your new little man. I hope you post pictures soon! We need a name!

10 years ago

@jsx - So exciting! I hope she comes over the weekend!

@miracle - Thank you! I did not do as good as you, believe it or not, I gained 40 lbs between age 20 and 26 and totally lost my figure. I grew up in a very body shaming culture, so I fear I will never be 100% comfortable in my own skin, which is frustrating now that I am in pretty good shape! :( I miss Pisces too, I hope she drops in again soon. :( How are you feeling today?

@Bean - I'm with @LSchrader, that's a really short luteal phase! Are you sure you are not farther along after O than you thought? Did AF show?

@Tifferz - Aw! So glad he came safely and I hope you get to go home asap!

@jandK - If you think it might have been implant bleeding or that your are one that has a period after pregnancy, then you should go ahead and test, if that is the case, you should see a BFP.

@lolee - I see. I really hope that they do not have his condition and that they are a match and can help him!

@DeLa - Did you test?

@rebecca - Can I see your chart? Are you tracking on FF too still? I would trust CTP algorithm as much as FF. I hope you caught it!

@Lovelife - It isn't a lot to go on, but if that was fertile CM then I would say that yes, there is a chance. Was the CM slippery and stretch between your fingers like egg whites?

@LSchrader - How is your luteal phase going? Have you noted any new symptoms? :) How is DH feeling?

@athena - Are you getting close to O time?

AFM - I am on CD59, I have officially passed my longest cycle from last year (55 days). So I am feeling pretty good about that. I emailed the birthing center and asked if I would be able to record the heartbeat with my phone on Tuesday, and she said I could, so I am very happy about that!

User Image

10 years ago

@rebecca i have a condition called [IIH - idiopathic intracranial hypertension] which causes excess spinal fluid around the brain and causes my optic nerves to swell so migraines are normal for me -- however now that i am pregnant i cant take my medicine for it! :(

my sons big brother shirt came in the mail!! look at my baby wearing it proudly!! :)

User Image

User Image

10 years ago

Arghhh Im all confused now and panicky I may have a short luteal phase?!

@LSchrader @SkylinePigeon9797 Timeline:
Had ewcm from 24.12.13 and bd every day up until 30th Dec, got a faint positive on 28.12.13 but I hear it's not positive until line is as dark as control line which happened on 30.12.13! So FF predicted I ovulated from 31st Dec, now unfortunately I track cm but not started tracking temp as I've been ill since before Christmas with the flu & chest infection so bd was out and has been since new year
I have irregular cycles meaning can show from day 23 up to day 28, so if ovulation was around day 15 it's possible I may start af later or not at all I've been referred to Gynaecology now so I will find out once and for all what these irregularities are about. Really tried not to think too much apart from when af is due and get back to bd when I feel much better!! Im so tired, will have done nearly 80 hours work in 8 days, cannot wait for my days off this weekend! DH is off too....who knows what we'll get up to!

Pheww long one! Congratulations @Tiff on the delivery, get all the rest you can and can't wait for a picture!
Ladies I read your posts in anticipation but can't get to ask all the questions of you at once so will catch up this weekend! Much love & .xx

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo