Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

7241 - 7250 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Trying to post in smaller increments so that I don't loose a big post.

@lsch wow! IVF in February, good for you. I hope when you go to start your treatment that you are already pregnant and you spend that money on a Jackie Kennedy style maternity wardrobe (well that's what I would do...ha ha). I may be heading down the IVF road again before the end of the year myself. I have decided to give it to the Lord. I also considered accupunture...considered only but I heard it helps.

@football Congratulations on you graduation!!! That is an accomplishment and I am super proud of you for making that walk. And the weight thing is good also, I lost weight with my oldest because I couldn't hold anything down. I kept checking my tummy every day to see if I could finally fill out a maternity shirt, I was sooooo concerned about my baby bump...I really wanted one and never really got it until....pregnancy #2....man oh man ..gained almost 70lbs...lmao are everything in sight cuz I was hungry. I was like Cookie Monster except I ate more than cookies. Lol

@athena Eli is looking like he's plumping up a bit and you are looking like a very skinny sexy lady!!! Hot mama! You'll be pregnant again soon!! DH won't be able to keep his hands off. #caliente

@firewide that's great news about your ex and the visitation. I had to lay down a few rules with my ex and his large assortment of chicks that he parades in front of my girls. Long story short, he has been warned that my patience for bS is very short. I am sure @miracle remembers that showdown...lol...he had me so ticked off that I actually thought of driving to Texas (From Maryland) to kick his a$$ one time after a phone conversation. Lol ...then I remembered that I have a clearance and can't loose it ....lmao lmao

@sky hey chickadee! How is your sebaticle from the internet going? Well you are missed and so are pics of Oliver. Pop in when you can!

@miracle oh I hope you get those answers soon. I am praying for you hoping that the problem thats treatable. God Bless your doctor for Trying to find a colleague that can help you. Some doctors will just act dumb and wave you off.
I like that he's putting in effort. Don't loose faith, we have been in this thing together for almost two years and I'm not ready to quit yet. I am going to email you something that I read today. God says "I am able". He is reminding all of us that he can do the impossible. He can. I will post it next.

9 years ago

January 6

I am able to do far beyond all that you ask or imagine. Come to Me with positive expectations, knowing that there is no limit to what I can accomplish. Ask My Spirit to control your mind, so that you can think great thoughts of Me. Do not be discouraged by the fact that many of your prayers are yet unanswered. Time is a trainer, teaching you to wait upon Me, to trust Me in the dark. The more extreme your circumstances, the more likely you are to see My Power and Glory at work in the situation. Instead of letting difficulties draw you into worrying, try to view them as setting the scene for My glorious intervention. Keep your eyes and your mind wide open to all that I am doing in your life.

Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen.
â??Ephesians 3:20â??21

The mind of sinful man is death, but the mind controlled by the Spirit is life and peace.
â??Romans 8:6

Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall, but those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles, they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint.
â??Isaiah 40:30â??31 nkjv

Then I heard every creature in heaven and on earth and under the earth and on the sea, and all that is in them, singing: â??To him who sits on the throne and to the Lamb be praise and honor and glory and power, for ever and ever!â??
â??Revelation 5:13

9 years ago

Pisces...holy crap, that was my devotion for today!! Amen, sister. God is able. The neurologist told us today my FIL would recover, and that this has all been caused by a reaction to mucinex dm. Can you believe it? Yes, the devil messes with us and knows our weak points. Hang in there. Its so hard not to lose faith when so many trials beset us and our families. We get stressed and overwhelmed and full of doubt. But then we regain our focus and find our way again.

Miracle...I know you must be upset. Bless your dr for staying true to search for you. Dont give up! A different diagnosis doesnt mean the end. It may change what your insurance will cover? I will keep praying for you.

User Image

9 years ago

@Pisces-Oh i love your attitude. I love that you allow yourself to feel down, and then pick yourself right up. You are so right about it all. I pray that you get your miracle and do not need to go down the IVF route. Please don't give up. I said a similar thing to Miracle a while back that you just posted for yourself. I do not believe in anyway that He would gives us this hope and desire to be Mothers (more than once) if He did not intend for us to be. Sounds like you sure have your plate full with just life, and I pray that 2015 is a wonderful year for you and your family. Cheers to that.

@miracle-UGH, i am so frustrated for you. W.T.F.?!?! Why does this process have to be so hard? I seriously hope that it's not what the doctor is thinking and that he does find a way to get you this surgery. I know that its not helpful, but you know that you can get pregnant, it IS possible. I think you need to start researching the crap out of your "condition" and be your own advocate. There is an answer, I know there is.

@Rebecca- I seriously had to read your post twice about your FIL. Mucinex dm...for real?! That is insane. Well at least its nothing serious and he will get back to normal.

@football-You know that everyone of us is going to be stalking you and your fb from now on...right! :)

AFM-Well nothing new for me still. DH had his last SA yesterday...this one was for the Acrosome reaction (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acrosome_reaction -- If you want some light reading!) This is pretty interesting actually. Throughout our entire journey, not once had this been mentioned to us. We will learn if his little "caps" come off his sperm. If they don't, well then fertilization on its own is completely impossible, if they do come off, we have a chance. This will tell us if we go right into IVF with ICSI or if its possible to continue IUI. I think regardless we will do IVF, but we wouldnt have to do ICSI.

I THINK i O'd on Monday...i have not been tracking at all, but by my cm and cramping, I think i did Monday. I am having red spotting today, which i have never had. Kinda weird...

9 years ago

@Pisces - Thank you for sharing that beautiful prayer. :) I needed to read that and let it sink in. Sending you prayers of strength, hope, peace and understanding as you are going through some challenges right now.

@Rebecca - Thanks for your support.

AFM - Started my period. It attacked me out of nowhere.

User Image[/url][/url]

9 years ago • Post starter

Ladies,

I hope you are all doing well.

I see that this group has been inactive.

So..........................

If any news that is important, private or just something that you think I should know, please find me on fb and message me there.

User Image[/url][/url]

9 years ago • Post starter

We have been SO quiet!! I guess everyone is just busy with their lives. I just have nothing to report until our next appointment.

@miracle-i am sorry the witch got you. What are your next steps? Any advances with your insurance?

9 years ago

I'm here! Just had my 34 week appointment. Still no weight gain. I have my next appointment in two weeks and we are doing a NST and my doctor is going to start checking my cervix! I'm a little nervous about it because her exact words were, "we are going to see if we can feel baby's head." That sounds like it's going to be painful... Then, two weeks from that appointment, baby boy will be here (or about to make his appearance)! It's all flying by and I'm excited but terrified. I also have another ultrasound next week to check his growth.

@miracle- I'm sorry AF showed :( how are you and your DP?

@Lschrader- When is your appointment?

@Pisces- How are you?

How's everyone else? Our baby shower is this weekend and then I will be able to finish up laundry and the nursery. I honestly can't believe how quick this pregnancy has flown by.

User Image

9 years ago

@football - The Tuesday before Oliver was born, one of the midwives felt his head when she check me and "bounced" him a little. lol It was uncomfortable, but not toooo bad.

I know I've been AWOL. I keep meaning to make a post, but the whole taking a break from facebook makes it easy to ignore the internet in general. :-P

My friend is being induced early tomorrow morning, and I am hosting a meal train for her, so I just reactivated my FB account so I can keep track of what happens with her labor etc. Her baby girl has had growth restriction and is estimated weighing just shy of 5 lb., she might be looking at time in the NICU, it's all very uncertain. If you guys could keep her and her baby in your thoughts/prayers tomorrow, that would be nice.

User Image

9 years ago

My friend had her baby girl on Wednesday, she only weighs 4 lb. 14 oz. but she is doing great and they are set to go home on Friday, and NO NICU!! Hoooray!

Clark, Oliver and myself have all had a crappy head cold. I can't tell how bad it's making Oliver feel, he seems pretty fine most of the time. Clark and I feel right miserable at night. Hopefully it passes before too much longer.

Anyone have anything to report? Sending out and !!!

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo