Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

6181 - 6190 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Happy Easter everyone. Hope you all had a nice day with loved ones. My mom is doing so much better each day. I get to have 2 more full days with her. I am so grateful to get to spend all this time with her. I miss her when I am not with her. Today her and my step father whom I love so much put me on a Easter egg hunt in the back yard. They got a kick out of watching me look for plastic easter eggs filled with the best surprises ever. The eggs were filled with chocolate, cash and love notes. So sweet of them. Af is over with, hooray. My fertile period is April 29 - May 3. Looking forward to it.

@Football ~ My mom is doing much better, thanks for asking. Her pathology report will be coming in this next week Hope your visit with your grandparents went well. Sounds like you will be super busy with finals and putting your house on the market.. Hope all goes smoothly.

@Rebecca ~ Glad your dh had a nice time on his travels. Sorry your not feeling well again. I hope you got your fever to go down.

@Introuble ~ Nice to hear from you. Glad you are doing good.

@Skyline ~ It was a mass (no fibroid) It was HUGE. She had fibroids in her uterus but they were small. The mass was on attached to her ovary. Crazy. It made her feel like she was constantly 9 months pregnant. The pain was unbearable. I am so glad it's out of her now and that she won't have any more pain. How are you doing/feeling?

Everyone else ~ Hope you had a nice Easter.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

HI Ladies,
I am new to the site.???i have been reading through the post.

i am 11dpo however i have irregular periods but have been tracking to see when i will be ovuluting. i am waiting till wed 23rdApril to test. i hope i am pregnant. i am getting the symptoms but fingers crossed. i just cant wait to know if i am...what symptoms have u been getting before you tested?

has anyone who is or was pregnant see visible veins on breast to the shoulders? as i am experiencing.this just curuios to jnow cax still have two days to test. i hope ita a bfp
wish u all the best and healthy nine months of pregnancy and also to the rest who still awaiting sending baby dust ur way...

10 years ago

Chances are 1% as hubby has 95% antisperm antibodies.. But swear we see something in person? Evap maybe! Has colour in person?? Could you lovelies please look at the tests ive uploaded today? Not getting hopes up but kinda need to know im not seeing things xxx

User Image 1DD 2DS's 1 1

10 years ago

@mrssuz-THAT IS FOR SURE A BFP!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS LADY AND THANKS FOR GIVING ME SOME HOPE! How exciting! You must be over the moon. Are you going to get some blood work???

I will respond to everyone else when i can, i just wanted to say congrats! WHEEEEEEW!

10 years ago

Hope you all had a great Easter ladies with your families!

mrssuz~ That sure looks like a BFP to me! Great News, made my day in fact! Congrats! Just out of curiosity why do you put your ring there with the test, for good luck?

miracle~ So glad to hear your mum is on the mend and they removed the whole mass. Your Easter egg hunt sounded adorable, I love never growing up, it makes life so much better to handle you know, staying positive! Glad af is over for you & you have two more days with your mum.

Welcome mummy2DD! Hope you get your answer soon and its your BFP.

Football~ Sounds like you have been a busy bee, near the end of term and got your finals , you'll do great! Listing the house next week too, gosh there's no wonder your tired Girl! So when's af due?

Sky~ Hope your enjoying your time away together the two of you & the rain stays away so you can enjoy the beach!

Rebecca~ So glad DH is back, its horrible spending time apart from each other isn't it?! My mum wants to go away in September to see my sister but my DH is unable to go, I want to go & probably will but I know I will miss DH terribly. I was at the river, a 10 minute walk from where I live, I'm so lucky to be living in the Yorkshire Dales, rolling hills & sheep a plenty! The sunburn, I foolishly thought I wouldn't get burnt as it is England after all, was I wrong, I was and still am quite sore! Will teach me wont it!

Athena~ Was so glad you had kicked the MS to the kerb & now your poorly sick Hope you feel better soon & get plenty of rest & spoiled off DH.

LSchrader~ What have you been up to this weekend?! I know it will be something fabulous as your always busy!

Lolee~ Congratulations once again on your boys! The birth experience sounded quite the scare, bless you! I'm so glad your all ok now but sad the boys are not a match. I do hope an alternative can be found, fingers crossed for you all.

AFM: Well I'm on cd 2, sneaked up on me as I wasn't keeping track as I have had a busy month with the tests etc! It's been quite a heavy & crampy one which I knew it would be and a short cycle. Like Athena said lets hope I am super fertile now for a few months, lets see! I can call for my results of ultrasound & SA next week, the HSG I wont get for a few more weeks. Next step after this will be to see if there are any problems and what can be done to help! Either way I'm feeling very positive as its better to know than not know if you catch my drift!

I'm really excited as I get to see my little sister tomorrow night for a few hours as she will be in Manchester, England on lay over for a night as she fly's out to South Carolina on Wednesday! Miss having her around so much to goof around with & I expect her to bring me back all American things when she returns! I'm so English! Haha

User Image

10 years ago

@rebecca - Thankfully it was warm enough on Saturday and only just drizzled a bit here and there, it didn't keep us from doing anything until Sunday, we decided to skip our last beach walk, the temp dropped and with the wind, it was just way too cold to enjoy. Very glad you DH got to enjoy time with his brother despite the drama. How are you feeling now? I hope you did not have a full relapse!

@football - Yeah, it was awful Friday! SO glad it wasn't like that Saturday. That would have been a major bummer. Aw, haha! Yeah, both my grandfathers were a bit on the crusty side as well. I know how that goes. I love when there is lots going on and exciting changes happening! Hope it is all not too stressful. Can you post a new temp chart? I am super curious to see what your temp has done since the last one you posted, it shot way up! If it is still high, I would say you may have ovulated late, maybe on CD21?

@introuble - Good to hear from you! :) Thank you! I do not look forward to the nursing bras, I'm so picky about how clothes feel on my body, I can just tell they will bother me.

@miracle - So glad your mom is making such a fast recovery and feeling so much better now! That easter egg hunt sounded like the sweetest thing, I seriously "awwwwww"-ed when I read that. Wishing you lots of for your upcoming fertile period!

@mummy2dd - I had irregular cycles as well, I know how frustrating that is while waiting for AF to show up. When I got my BFP I didn't not have my usual cramps that I get a few days before AF shows up, that was about the only thing that was unusual for me. Sadly, AF can cause all the same symptoms that pregnancy causes, you just have to wait and see. Good luck! I hope you get your BFP!!

@mrssuz - I JUST saw the FRER pic, I had only seen the dip strip pics earlier and was so worried they might be evap lines. That looks like a definite to me!! Sending you mega !!!

@Bean - Thank you! That spot you were at laying in the sun by the river... SO beautiful!!! I hope your sunburn heals fast, those are not fun. Sorry AF is not playing nice, I hope all the tests come back with good news or helpful information. I'm sure it feels like progress to be getting it all done, at least you will know what is going on, hopefully! I think all the bad weather has cleared up, and your sister should be able to enjoy South Carolina without the crappy weather. It's good they didn't come last week.

@athena - Did you say you have a stomach bug?? Hope you get well fast!

@LSchrader - How are things with you?

AFM - Ultrasound tomorrow, hoping for a good look at the little man's face!! I will write more later about our trip, I need to run, it's time for me to head to my GED class. TTYL!

User Image

10 years ago

Here's my new chart:

User Image

I'm pretty positive I ovulated on CD14. I had all the normal signs and +OPK and started getting my sore boobs around the normal DPO day. I've been feeling wet, but not like how I do before I O. I don't even know this cycle haha!

User Image

10 years ago

Omg, thanks ladies... In shock still tbh... Very worried about this as my scans last month showed 2 fibroids (ivf clinics refused treatment until they were removed as give 50% chance of being able to carry) and with the chemical in Jan too... Im just petrified.... They dont do Beta bloods here in the uk which is crap... I guess its all down to fate now.
Thank you all for your kind words... Please pray this is our miracle xxxx

User Image 1DD 2DS's 1 1

10 years ago

@Mrs. Suz- lots of praying over here for you!! It's amazing how everything works out, especially when you least expect it!! God bless! I was also curious; is there a reason to have your wedding ring in the pregnancy test pictures? I don't think I've seen that before.

User Image

10 years ago

Hey ladies. Today has been nice. I'm spent the morning cleaning my mom's kitchen and her bathroom for her and then I gave her a nice lotion foot massage. This was the least that I could. My parents surprised me with brand new tires on my car, oil change, new brake pads, some repairs needed on my car, car wash and a full tank of gas. I think they spent 1,400 dollars on me. They are not well off by any means, they are just the most generous people I have ever known. This was by far the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me. I cried big ol tears. Just wanted to share.

@Mrsus ~ YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Congratulations girl. That is definitely a bfp. How exciting. I bet you are feeling all kinds of emotions. I am happy for you. I will be praying that it's a sticky little bean in there. You give woman hope and faith that despite all odds miracles happen.

@Lschrader ~ Did you hear that? A miracle happened to Mrsus and it's going to happen to you, me and the other girls ttc in here. :) How are you?

@Rebecca ~ Hope you are feeling better.

@Skyline ~ Glad you had a nice time on your getaway with your dh. I can't wait to hear about your ultrasound tomorrow. Hope you get to see your lil boy's face up close.

@mummy ~ Welcome to our awesome group of woman who are pregnant and who are ttc. Time will tell shortly wether your symptoms are because of the pregnancy hormone or just progesterone pms hormone.. they create the same symptoms unfortunately. :( Keep us posted on what you end up getting. Good luck.

@Bean ~ So happy you are taking action toward your fertility. Sorry about Af showing and having some yucky cramps. Hope it passes quickly.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo