Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

7011 - 7020 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Exciting! Congrats!!!!

It sure is quiet in here ladies! I know we have some busy mommas though!

UGH, i still have so long for AF to arrive. Since I o'd so dang early, she is not supposed to be here until next Thursday....which is 19dpo!!! My back is hurting like AF right now though, so maybe she will do me a favor and just come earlier. I am just ready to get onto the next IUI. I am going in for a baseline U/S next week because my nurse thinks i might have a cyst. Ever since my trigger shot, i have had that same pressure/pain down there. More so when pushing too. Just going to get it checked out. Today actually feels better than it has in a while, however, i am pretty sure i have an ear infection so maybe i am distracted with that pain!

9 years ago

@LShrader - I'm sorry about the ear infection, I detest those! :( Could the trigger shot cause the (possible) cyst, or just irritate it? I hope AF comes early for you, so you don't have to wait as long for the next IUI (unless she doesn't show up for BFP reasons, of course!)

User Image

9 years ago

@skyline-Yes that is what i am thinking. I think the trigger must have done it. We shall see i guess! Hah, yes that would be nice!!!

9 years ago

Hi Ladies.. I have been reading along, but too busy to stop and respond to everyone right now. I just wanted to say hi.

I have no clue when I will ovulate. My cycle is whacky the past 2 months. Last month I O'd a few days late and the month before that I O'd a few days early. I have no clue. Today is cd 10 for me. Hopefully I can just alternate every other day between now and Cd 22 (the next 12 days).

Hope everyone is doing well. I think of you often.

User Image[/url][/url]

9 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies! I hope everyone's doing well. It's starting to cool down, thank goodness! (And by "cool down," I mean it's in the low 80's!).

Everything with me and baby boy's great. I'm sleeping fantastic, though I still get up often to pee in the night. It's probably because I don't limit water intake past a certain time...I always have a water bottle with me. I love water, what can I say?

Baby was kicking so low last night (like right above the pubic bone) that it was making me a little nauseous. Thank goodness it seems as though he's moved a little higher today!

My 24 week appointment is in ten days and I've been doing some research about the glucose test. I'm not a health nut by any means, but I'm really unsure about drinking the drink they give you when there are plenty of other alternatives. I'll have to to the glucose test and get the Rh shot at my 28 week appointment...fun stuff! (:/)

I still have yet to pop. When people find out I'm pregnant, they don't believe that I'm so far along. I really honestly feel that my body hasn't changed much. I may be singing a different tune in a few weeks, but for now, I don't feel pregnant other than when he's kicking me!

@LSchrader- You really did O early! Hope AF behaves this cycle (meaning if she's gonna show, show early so you can move on...or better yet, don't show for nine months!) When does the IUI process start for you again? I'm guessing it's all based on your follicles?

@Rebecca- How's your son? Have things calmed down since your MIL left? Like @Skyline said, I hope she behaved herself!

@Miracle- I hope it's started to cool down for you, too. Have you gotten any rain? I hope your body starts to behave itself! I know @LSchrader asked you this, and I may have missed your response, but have you thought about doing an IUI?

@Pisces- Hi lady! When's your DH coming home?! Check in when you can!

Hugs to all the new mommas!

User Image

9 years ago

Another "HOT" day here in Cali. I'm over it! Where is fall? Normally temps drop off after Halloween, but I haven't seen anything change so far. Hotter than normal and still in our severe drought, which is not good. Did I mention that I'm taking a fertility tincture this cycle? You can take it 2 to 3 times daily, but I'm only doing it once daily to see how things go. It's all natural and herbal, but supposed to be potent. It's supposed to balance out any hormonal imbalances, tone the uterus and increase fertile CM. Hopefully it works wonders for me ASAP!

Ok I can finally reply to a few people..

@Firewife - Nice to hear from you. Awe.. such a cool ultrasound. You must be so happy! Yay baby Hubbard is growing just nicely. I'm so sorry you're morning sickness has been so bad. Is the Zofran helping you at all? I hope so. Check back when you can.

@Skyline ~ Thank you, I hope the tincture works magic on me too. Glad Oliver did well making the weekend wedding get away and getting to meet relatives too must have been fun. OMG.. so sorry about your house being broken into. Also, how scary. Any witnesses to the crime? That sucks that you have to pay out 1,000 in your deductable so that you can get reimbursed for the loss/damages. Total bummer, especially now while you have new expenses with your little one. By the way, the pic's you post of Oliver are so dang cute. He is so handsome. You and your hubby did good. Welcome back to going to work. I bet it's hard being away from him, wondering what he's doing new for the first time? Glad your dh gets to be with him and report to you all the action happening at home though.

@Football - Unfortunately IUI is not an option for me.:( I'm glad you got a doppler. I bet that must be giving you the reassurance that you need. I don't know what all the ingredients is in the glucose test, but hopefully it's not all bad. I'm curious to hear if you do find an alternative. Enjoy the "not looking" pregnant while it lasts.. lol. Don't worry you will eventually pop out, maybe not like most, but you will get your bigger baby bump eventually. :)

@Rebecca - Hope you and Titus are doing well. Love all the fb photo's. Hope you're having a good time with the inlaws too.

@Lschrader - Sorry you O'd so early, because I know how long the 2 to 3 week wait for you has to be.. :(
How is your back feeling? Any better? I hope you find out if you have a cyst or not at tyour baseline U/S appt. Ear infection too? Sending you healing and get well prayers from afar!

@Pisces - How are you? Is your dh still coming home for NOV? Hope you check in soon. Miss ya.

@Athena - Baby Elijah is so dang adorable. I love seeing all the baby pic's of him on FB.

Anyone I have missed? Sorry!

User Image[/url][/url]

Firewife - love the ultrasound picture! Sweet baby! Hope you and your family are all well.

Skyline - So sorry to hear about the break in. That's awful! And sorry it's already time for you to get back to work - it flies by, doesn't it? But I'm so glad your dh can be a SAHD.

Miracle - hope your cycle settles down this month, and that the tincture you're taking helps. Sorry you're still having hotter weather, that totally stinks. Some of the winter weather predictions I've seen show the west coast having a much wetter than normal winter, so I hope that helps. Maybe things will cool down for you soon.

Lschrader - let us know about the cyst! Hope you're not in too much pain. Has AF shown up yet? I can't remember when you said you should be due to see her. Praying she doesn't show! But if she does then sending prayers for the next IUI.

Football - love seeing your pics on FB. You look great! Hope pregnancy continues to go smoothly for you. Some ladies I've known have never gotten very big at all, some are big almost immediately, and some seem to pop overnight! It's amazing how different we all are.

Afm - Titus is doing great. At his one month check up, he weighed almost 11 lbs and had grown another 1/2 inch. He's wearing 3 month clothes mostly for his length, so I'll be making a trip to the consignment stores again for more clothes. The visit with my inlaws went ok. There were a few comments, but I think mostly that I was just stressed from their visit and all the extra work I was doing in cooking and cleaning while they were here and I let things bother me that normally I'd ignore. DS2 was taken out of his cast and put in a boot, so that was good news. DS1 had an MRI and has fractures in both shins from basketball. If he doesn't lay off the activity for as long as the dr says, he'll be in a cast himself. My DD is still struggling with her adhesion and may be dealing with another UTI - my dh has her at the ER right now to see. We leave for vacation tomorrow after church...hope we can all rest and get past these different ailments.

User Image

9 years ago

@Rebecca - I hope you're right and we get a wet season soon. Sounds like you have your hands very full these days. Glad Titus is growing healthy and strong. Hopefully you will score on some good clothing deals down at the consignment store. Hosting family or company can be fun, but exhausting for sure. Yes, I do pray that your son's and your daughter can get past their ailments. Where are you vacationing to? I hope you get to have a nice time wherever you end up going?

AFM ~ Cd 13, so I am entering my fertile week now... Please hold me in your prayers for conception this cycle. Picture me getting a BFP. Picture me pregnant, happy and healthy! Thanks! I need all the prayers I can get!

User Image[/url][/url]

Miracle...we go to a little artist's cottage on the coast in Maine. The family who own it allow pastors to stay 3 nights for free. We love it. I especially love getting up before everyone to watch the sunrise and the fishermen come and go. We turn on the gas logs and play board games, or walk the path that follows the rocky coast. I am praying hard for you! May this be your time.

User Image

9 years ago

@Rebecca - That sounds lovely where your going. I am going to go to the East Coast this next Spring. My brother, his wife of 27 years, their 25 yr old daughter, 24 yr old son and son's new wife (Just got married 3 weeks ago) and lastly his youngest 21 yr old son and girlfriend all packed it up and moved to Nashua, New Hampshire to live. They drove from California to NH all packed in a huge van. My brother's wife's parents live out there in NH. My brother is familiar with Living in Virginia for 10 years, but then he came back to California and lived in my town these past 7 years.. but sadly just moved away again. :( I will visit them though. I have been to Virginia once. My sister and flew in for Thanksgiving one year to visit them and then we drove up to DC to do the tourist thing for 2 days. I loved my trip. I haven't been to any of the other East Coast states, but I know I will get to see them soon.
Thank you for your TTC prayers for me. I appreciate it a lot. Wishing you a fun, safe and happy few days on vacation.

User Image[/url][/url]

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo