Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

861 - 870 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Yes I'm beat from all the bd and the working later hours is killing the bd has to either happen earlier in day or late at night so now it's hard ESP cuz Dh is tired I was so mad at him last night I wanted to bd again just incase and he just wouldn't I guess I should understand he's worn out but I was emotional over it after thinking about it! I never wanted wanted anything in my life so badly(baby) and its so close but so far when you see that positive and you know your O is right there if already popped the egg and have that 12-24 window kills when he didn't want to do it so I'm hoping the soft cups really kept some of his swimmers in and the preseed kept them alive so catch the egg in time! I just think too much into it because I want it it so badly!

Pieces I'm sure you body is holding out just for you to get back to make this cycle it for your BFP you may catch it as soon as you get back, did you take your opk to test while way? ESP the night before you come back you'll need that one for sure! You will just know it positive cuz it will be the darkest you ever seen it! Good luck

User Image

11 years ago

@ pices- took a test last nite, negative!! 15dpo now and still no af, this is bad but first month I've payed atition to days( I know stupid) but af is usually on time, don't know what's going on but neg test

@ shae- hello, yes how late r u? When did u o?

11 years ago

@jsx- I would of been so mad if that happend to me!!! But I hope one stuck in therelol

11 years ago

@everyone I just landed in Dallas..had to go pee and what the heck, take an OPK and it's positive. As I walking, I have cramping in the ovaries. It's Wednesday, I'm not home til Saturday. I did BD last night ???? Wowzers, this would happen to me. I don't know if I am going to be in this month. It's positive today so I should O within what 24-48hrs? (I forget) shaking my head. I knew this was going to happen.

@jsx I think you have don't plenty of BD'ing the look at me I'm relying on one good BD and that's it...don't be mad at poor DH he's tired. Maybe you can get him again tonight...egg hangs in there for 48hrs, plus you have those cup thingy's

@tiff sorry about the BFN, I hate those. But you are still in until AF shows up. Is it possible that you O'd later than you thought? Where you using OPK's?

11 years ago

I haven't used ne thing, just going by las af which was 9th

Sorry about the whole situation u r in but those swimmer will hang in there and it just takes one

11 years ago

Pieces you may get two days of positives and it still may take up to two days after that to actually pop out that egg so you could still have a chance when you get home or you do O tomorrow and still have swinmers in for your last bd so either way you still have a good chance were both still in until AF shows!! Stay positive girlfriend!

User Image

11 years ago

Pieces you may get two days of positives and it still may take up to two days after that to actually pop out that egg so you could still have a chance when you get home or you do O tomorrow and still have swinmers in for your last bd so either way you still have a good chance were both still in until AF shows!! Stay positive girlfriend!

User Image

11 years ago

Hey ladies, i o'd between the 15th and 17th, so i am 21-23 days dpo, I always have a 30 day cycle, I took another hpt with fmu and it was neg,...... i don't know ladies but i can just feel it.... why wont it show, and yes i will be getting a blood on the 29th if af dosen't show,, GOOD LUCK LADIES!!

11 years ago

@shae- so when was af due? I'm confused. I'm trying to figure out my cycle, this is first time I've payed attention but af was here last month on 9th and still no af for me so is yours always from like the 1st to the 1st ( on 30 day months) maybe I'm like u, still neg test for me to

11 years ago

@Tifferz, yes mine is always 1st to 1st ..... but still nothin... i don';t really feel sick today and i tested this morning with a bfn but no af im so confused!!!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo