Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1341 - 1350 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Good morning Ladies,
Well I was going to buy a test this morning. But when I woke up I had horrible cramps so I waited. I just went to the bathroom and I am spotting a little so I the witch is coming and I'm disappointed of course. But my hubby has me smiling. It will be when its suppose to be.

@pisces so sorry it will work out. Try and think positive I know you don't want to hear that right now. I'm here if you wanna talk.

How's everyone..... Have a good day ladies keep you updated on the witchs arrival.....

10 years ago

Our sweet @piscesgirl229, I am so sorry you are hurting right now. I cannot even imagine being away from my hubby during such a vulnerable time. I will be praying for peace and comfort for you. Remember, God will not put you in a situation that He does not know you can handle.

I think you have every right to feel bitter about him being excited. It's so difficult to look beyond the situation you are in, but it does sound pretty amazing that you will be able to pick any base in the world. What a fantastic opportunity for your family! When you are feeling abandoned in your feelings, it's very hard to be supportive, but try to be! You are a strong woman! Hugs to you all the way from Washington State! <3

@miraclemama2be - May sounds wonderful! Finger's crossed that it's for this cycle! How cool would that be?!

@desertchic81- how exciting!!!! When will you go to the doctor?

@topowifey- Get it girl!!! Glad you are feeling good!

@ldavisfam06 - so sorry about AF :( hopefully she still stays away. As pisces always says, you're still in until she comes in full force!

AFM- I had a dream last night that I took a pregnancy test with my husband and it was positive. I had to take a second one to believe it, so I took it with my two sisters, and it was positive again. I almost tested this morning because of it, but held off! I have had NO symptoms whatsoever, but last night my bb's started getting tender, and even more so today. AF is not due until a week from today. I am 10dpo. I also had some clumpy yellow CM last night (tmi...really sorry).

10 years ago

@mirical- lol u should deft have her read ur sis, that would be funny!

@ pices- where u at today?

@jsx- ? For u- r u having a lot of discharge?

Afm- not a lot here just want some Applebee's,

10 years ago

LSchrader yes girl i know right had to lol thanks luv again.

@miricalmomma where are u.

@piecesgirl aww hub i know how u are feeling at least he is not busted lol i say this becuase i had my share with dh he has been good for the past 4 yrs god bless i know it must be hard for u love but things happen for a reason lol @ ur upset that he is happy i get ugly like that to but i am the only one whos suppose to act like that member u always told me dnt act ugly god doesnt like it lol smile luv bucket no mroe tears leave that for me. NOW WHERE THE HELL ARE U AT......LOL

AFM get this ladies werido lol i never know when i overulate i didnt do the temp thing i just canat manage to remember lol i am always running late due to snooze fuck u snooze lol dnt do the opk waste of my money lol so now here i go again another mother not knowing wtf is going on lol i had the clear slippery discharge yesterday today i dnt notice it becuase i am still spotting so i am unsure wtf lol becuase of the surgery i cant stick finger in there for cm becuase i am spotting lol lucky me ohh here i go with the boohoos so nows the time to give me inside on the up note reading stated 4 yesterday was the 4th coould t be my ovulation day they day i get my bfp I AM Confused help. lol

10 years ago

Tiff I noticed I was some days are more then others but most def! I know Linda gross I started wearing panty liners because of it!

User Image

10 years ago

@ldavisfam06 sorry hun i missed u didnt mean to bypass u i hate when that happens and to everyone else i dnt mean to be rude but when i am on my dame phone i get annoyed and cant scroll awkward i know. sorry about the af and glade dh is being supportive thaat makes u feel better for me when dh does it i have the other affect when i want to slap the shit out of him lol

10 years ago

Good Afternoon. I am here ladies, thanks for making me snap out of it and come to my damn senses. There is much to ponder and everything depends on what happens. He IS leaving and there isnt a damn thing that I can do about it. SO after he talked me off the ledge we narrowed down the three bases (has to be done before he leaves) and they are England, Japan, and Hawaii. We will know before he leaves which one. He wants me to go to Texas to spend time with my family for one year because if its england or japan then I will not get to come home as often. I love the idea but the job market sux down there and I make too much money to just say "im outta here and leave"... we would save $2k a month in rent (rent is HIGH up here) but there is another couple who live here and they were stationed with us in Texas and the husband is getting deployed and if I get this promotion I can stay and roommate with her, which would save me $1k in rent. So it all depends on what I can find job wise here or there. My main focus is getting pregnant before he leaves. If I am not pregnant the cycle before he leaves, then we will start freezing his sperm. so thats all about my move. I get my detailed reading tomorrow so I am interested to know if she picks up on all this confusion and what if's?

@miracle I read your reading and I find it very interesting because thats lines us all up in the possible preggo this month and delivering about that time OR getting pregnant at this time next year ?????? its like an answer but more confusion....lmao ...i love it!!!!!! I can not wait for my detailed TTC tomorrow. But maybe is this month because, you thought you were out and then suddenly you were in, then you got the tinged cm which is a sign of high fertility so MAYNE this is your month. Let's wait and see HOW detailed my report is so that we can know if you need to take your reading to the next level. and she was right purple is your color, you are intuitive and loyal for sure, in friendship and in your relationship.

@topo here I am. now you and I have to stop with these disappearing acts that we keep doing. Yesterday, i was just too distraught. so I read your report and so think you are O'ing now or that you did already? did they do a scrape of the uterus? are you thinking that you could be preggers? is it possible even after you had the surgery? I'm confused.

@ldavis you are ALWAYS IN until the witch shows up in full force How are you today? Glad your DH is so supportive. Mine is like, stop worrying, it will happen when it happens. He has no idea about my psychic reading. lol...

@introuble hey girl! Its a remote base so in the middle of the tour he gets 30 days leave to come home for a visit, I can meet him over there and hang out for a week and then we can come home together to see his mom and the girls. Thats what he wants to do. It sounds ok to me. If I get pregnant this cycle I would deliver in Late Feb and he would not be able to come back. OR even if I get pregnant in October and deliver in June, he would not see the baby until the 30 day leave. In that case I would go home so that I could have my family with me.

@lsch thank you for lifting me up, I had to put my big girl panties on and suck it up. I knew it was a possibility but I was hoping not so. Well boobs are the first sign so test either tomorrow or the next day. Remember that you are always IN unless the witch shows up. Do you have any test? Pregnant dreams are a good sign

@tiff yes lots of cm is common at this point. I remember thinking I had a miscarriage one day. after that I would wear pantyliners. It will slow up and then come back in the last trimester. I was noticing that your bean's heart beat was 123 and @jsx's bean's beat is 117 and she has been advised that hers is a boy and I told you that boy beans beat faster than girl beans so I am positive in all my heart that your bean is a HE. ...if you want because we are friends you can name him AngelO...lol I have already allow @jsx to name her girl AngelA ...I have heard that it is a VERY good name...lmao lmao

AFM: My first very CLOSE OPK was today at 11am. i posted a pic Image #136488, it pretty damn close in person but on the pic it looks a little lighter. so maybe tonight. I made DH wait last night so I will start the attack tonight. but let me know what you ladies think.

THANKS AGAIN FOR ALL OF YOUR SUPPORT. It really is hard to fall in love with a military man. Its a different life and I needed all the support so that I can pick myself up and support my man!! Thank you

10 years ago

Hi ladies. Had crazy dreams again last night. A little bit of cramping in uterus all morning..might be gas.. lol! My temps are whacky this morning. Not sure what to think.

How is everyone else?

@Topo ~ You recovering ok from the surgery? I know it's frustrating not knowing when you O or not. If you go by your cm it can be very tricky. Go get your opk's and digital thermometer hon... even though it sucks to track every day like that, it will give you a sense of when or if you O more precisely then just going by your cm. Because cm can happen multiple times during the tww and not mean you O'd. Also you can have very little cm and still O and get pregnant. Cm is not the most reliable source of being fertile. Just saying.. lol. Love ya.

@pisces ~ Hey there. Hope you are coming to some kind of peace and understanding about he latest news you received. Praying for your heart to feel at ease. :)

@Lchrader ~ Your dream sounds hopeful. You are getting closer to testing. Are you going to cave in.. pona poas poas poas.. that's me rooting for ya. Fingers crossed for you.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

ok ladies Its been a long day at the deli busy as hell. I have spotted very light off n on. no cramping since this morning. I have on a liner just in case. My breasts hurt, I have nausea, and I'm desperately waiting for af to come on down....

@ Topo- it's ok ty for doubling back to respond.

@pisces- See your sounding like you already. I'm not out yet you are right. I normally have my tampon on by now or a pad. This is driving me insane.. lol I am a military brat and I have lived in Germany I was born in Kansas and have been many other places. It is hard being a military wife. But it'shas many blessings as well.

I will keep you posted and ty so much for the support..

10 years ago

@miracle mama Good luck to you... I have my fingers crossed.......

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo