Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3161 - 3170 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@ trouble- this web sit is countdowntopreg go to web sit countdownmypreg they have diff tickers and a lot more for preg weomen, my name is the same on that site as well, then I just copied it to this forum
Fam- I'm at dr now in waiting room for my 24 week check up, then in the next couple weeks have to do my glucose test some time, fun fun

10 years ago

Hi guys, I just caught up on all the latest posts. Been struggling with my bladder issues. :( I feel like I've been regressing. I had it in remission for over a year and then I did this stupid highly acidic diet for weight training late last year and ever since then I've been having flare ups. *sigh* I'll get it under control, but it's been frustrating me.

I'm eager to see if AF comes this weekend, if she does, that will be a major indication that this way of eating is regulating my hormones and cycle.

That news about Tania's baby was very sad. :'(

OH! @LSch - Guess what??? DH got us tickets to see Elton John when he comes to ATL in November!!!

User Image

10 years ago

@Skyline. NO way! That is awesome!!! I am SO excited to see him. I have heard he is the best concert!!! only 17 days! Wheeeew!

I have AF does make an appearance for you then, that will be great news to know you are regular!

AFM: We scheduled DH's SA for October 10th. He is very uncomfortable to do it in the office, so we will do that take home kit and rush back to have it there within 30 mins. I do not blame him at all and can only be happy that he is willing to test. AF should make her way next week for me. I will call and schedule my blood work and then the following week I should be good to go for my HSG. I am actually kinda getting excited for it. I know that is weird. I just keep thinking...maybe im blocked...then I will be super fertile! Ha, vegas here we come!

10 years ago

Lsch as long as you keep it warm. Like when we did dh's I put it between my legs. And get it there within an hour it should be ok, hour is like the absolute latest.

Skyline I hope you're regulated fxed.

Afm- I got some news yesterday that has hit me kind of hard. A former boss of mine took her own life. I loved her, she was sweet, fun, funny, like everything you would want in a boss, especially when you work at a preschool with all women. She has 2 children and 2 grandchildren that need some prayers. I'm still in shock, I just don't understand why she did it.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

So sorry for your lose Athena

Thanks introuble

Just posted 2 new u/s pics

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Just wanted to let all know dr said baby is measuring big, dr said this will not be a small baby by ne means! Wonder if I will go early

10 years ago

@athena - That is so sad! It's such a horrible thing finding out someone you knew took their own life.

User Image

10 years ago

Thanks ladies.

I got a pos opk woohoo!!!!!

10 years ago

Thanks ladies.

I got a pos opk woohoo!!!!!

10 years ago

@athena - That's awesome!

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo