Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

6001 - 6010 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@LSchrader - Your dream sounds like it would make a surreal short art film. Haha! I get what you are saying, I wouldn't want to set myself up for disappointment either. I agree with @athena, I think if you get good news from the SA you should give DH a chance first. ;) Since you don't have any fertility issues, I really think it will happen soon if DH's sperms have gotten the boost they needed.

@makeup - Nice to hear from you! 18 weeks, woot! I say GIRL! I see the three lines. How many weeks were you at this u/s? Here is my boy's "potty shot" at 16 weeks...

User Image

@football - I agree, don't let higher or lower than average temps worry you, as long as you get your spike and can confirm O all is good. Temping is a great way you can actually see, and be reassured, that by your body has gotten back to normal. :) You just have to wait for the results.

@athena - I think I totally missed out on the "flutter" stage. These are little kicks and punches I have been feeling almost every afternoon or evening since Saturday! Just now I put my hand on my belly where I was feeling him and the next time he kicked I could feel it with my hand!

@rebecca - Awesome! So glad DH was able to drag himself along, that is so cute. I got my "potty shot" at 16 weeks, and right now you are almost 15, so I would THINK that you would be able to see a bulge instead of the "hamburger" or three lines by this point. Sounds like girl is VERY promising. :)

AFM - Like I mentioned to @athena, he was kicking just a few minutes ago and I could feel it from the outside with my hand! I will have to try and get DH to feel next time he starts back up again.

User Image

10 years ago

well hey there baby boy! not shy one bit about his shot!! lol @skyline i was 17 weeks exactly!! I go back April 10th for an anatomy scan. I only did the 3d ultrasound because my bf's sister was in town from NY and i wanted her to be part of something!

look @ my babys cute little face, it's hiding its eye!

User Image

User Image

10 years ago

Aw! :) I kinda want to spring for a 3D u/s. I don't know if DH will go for that... And yes, he was NOT at ALL shy about showing us his nether regions, but was hiding his face! I can't wait for our next one, I hope we get a better face shot.

User Image

10 years ago

Yeah you ladies are right. It's probably best to hold off and wait a little longer. If his numbers are improving, that is just a sign that they will continue to up i am sure.

Hoping my turn is coming! I am SO ready.

@miracle-How are you doing? Did you O?

10 years ago

Well I tried bedding last night but my partner sperm bank had run dry. :( He didn't have any swimmers for me. Once in a while that happens to us. Is that something that happens with older men in their older age? Anyways we did bed this morning and that was good. So I just have to keep my fingers crossed that I covered my bases for catching the egg.

Looks like a chatty busy day in here today.

I will have to catch up soon with everyone when I get a moment.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

Heehee what a busy feed full of all sorts!

Hi Ladies!! Had a busy weekend, went out for a birthday meal and got totally wasted which I haven't done in a long time! haha Still laugh at us singing into wooden spoons entertaining all the other pub guests!!

Where do I start?!

Athena- Loved your announcement! So cute! Second trimester too Losing 10lbs too, you & your midwife happy with that?

Pisces- FB rest is a must sometimes, its full of unnecessary bs & people airing dirty laundry. I joined to keep in touch with family & friends abroad but now it's hard to read my feed without getting annoyed. Your DH visits in May, fab news!

Rebecca- Glad your DH made it to the u/s. Loved your description of your little ones features, it's lovely to hear you so excited! 16 weeks will come by and fly past my dear.

Sky- Sorry to hear you have been struggling with congestion & not getting much sleep. Hope you feel much better soon. Feeling your boy kick makes it all worth it when he's moving around in there, it will be lovely when DH literally feels him too.

LSchrader- Hope your DH SA results are great and as everyone says your day will come soon, we can all feel it! Sorry about your pup being under the weather.

Lolee- Thinking about you & your family. We have been keeping up to date from Football and wishing you all the best.

Football- Congrats on the test pass of 70% and fingers crossed for your last test, last night was it? I would hate to go back to school, tests make me crumble no matter how much I know the subject!

makeup- Wow, how time has flown already. 18 weeks.

Miracle- Your BD schedule sounds great and I love your attitude, positivity! You make me laugh, love your descriptions, you write how I think! Fingers crossed.

Hope I haven't missed anyone, had 3 pages of catching up to do, I read along and then get distracted before posting!

AFM: No BFP this month. AF came Friday. A little of me was excited waiting but I knew the vitamin B6 had changed my cycle so that was great news at least. No results back yet from u/s or SA, should have something in another week or so. Got an xray next week to inject dye into my uterus and that's the last test so in a month I should have answers. No BD allowed though until xray done so DH is like a puppy moping around, looking at me & sticking his bottom lip out! You tell a man no you can't have something and he wants it all the more!

My sister is visiting America in a few weeks, Hilton Head, South Carolina. I'm jealous, wish I was going. Anyone near? Of course America is huge, so near to me on a map could be 10 hours away!

User Image

10 years ago

Bean it's good to hear from you. I don't have a midwife, just an ob but it's pretty normal to lose weight the first trimester due to morning sickness so they aren't worried.

I felt so terrible this morning I threw up so violently I peed my pants. It was terrible. I still feel terrible. I guess Chinese food last night wasn't a good idea, then I ate a breakfast sandwich from sonic and it sent me over the edge. I also tried b6 this morning because I read it can help with nausea so I don't think I'll be taking it again.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Good Morning. Well I'm 1 dpo today. My breasts feel sore to confirm (I don't temp) just pretty much know my cycles and luteal phase. Nose is a little stuffy this morning. I will be going out of state to Arizona next Thurs. My family is getting together to Celebrate my grandma's life who passed away recently. I miss my grandma every day. It will be a 10 hr drive to get there which I have been doing for over 20 years. Everyone will be camping at a campground. I hope the weather is warm enough.

@Bean ~ Nice to hear from you. Glad you are taking all the necessary steps towards your fertility. Hopefully you get good news with your dh's SA results. Looks like you will have some extra bedding time to make up with your man when the testing is all over with. I have not been to South Carolina where your sister is going. I'm on the other side of the map California. Hope your sis has a great time.

@Athena ~ Your nausea sounds horrible. So sorry for you. My bff had nausea so bad in her first few months that she went on medication for it and finally could eat and be ok again. Just wondering if there's a medication that could help you or will you just be riding it out?

@Makeup ~ I say girl!! Keep us posted. Can't believe you are already 18 weeks. WOW! Time flies.

@Skyline ~ That's great you are getting to feel your baby move so much now. I'm imagining it's a strange yet good feeling.

@Rebecca ~ So HAPPY you got your ultrasound done. Enjoy that giddiness. Your dh sounds like a trooper showing up all sick and everything for the appt. Hope he feels better soon.

@Lschrader ~ How are you feeling? 8 dpo today right? The month I saw my bfp my cervix was high the whole month. It never came down like it normally does after I ovulate, it just stayed high, soft and open. I never checked with my fingers, I just could feel it during baby dancing. So you never know it could mean something or not.

@Football ~ Hope you are doing well.

Sorry if I missed anyone else.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

Miracle they gave me phenegran but I take it sparingly.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@bean-So glad you are taking charge of your fertility like Miracle said. I hope that DH's results come back good! You should be getting those back soon, right? I live in Washington State, which is WAYYYY across the country from South Carolina. However, I have always wanted to travel to the Carolinas but have been!

@miracle-Woooop! 1dpo! Yeah girl! Love how your bb's hurt after ovulation! Funny what our bodies do to give us little signs. Yeah I am not sure about my cervix. I hear that once you get pregnant, your cervix will go high and soft. Mine has been high since last cycle. It is still high but hard. I know some women don't experience cervical changes later into their pregnancy. I am only paying attention to it because it is different. I have been SOO bloated though. I weighed myself last night and I was 3.5 pounds up. I felt like a balloon so I am pretty sure it was all water weight. This morning I weighed myself and I was less, but sheesh ha.

@athena-UGH lady, i am so sorry you are that sick! I feel terrible for you. I hear that girls suck the life right out of you....which is why I think you are having a girl! Even though you know it is well worth it, it is still no fun! My sister used to have to carry saltines around with her all the time and just constantly snacked on them. Feel better lady!

AFM-DH had his SA this morning! Cannot believe we are 90 days (well technically 94 days) since his surgery. Looking back it went by very quick! We should get his results next week. I am PRAYING we see some improvement, but I know it's very likely they could be the same or worse this early on...just because surgery is pretty traumatic to our bodies so it could need more time to heal up.

I am 8dpo today. AF should be here next Saturday. Praying she doesn't come of course. I had another pregnancy dream last night! This time, I was actually in labor. I was at the hospital and my whole family was there! My family was drinking wine in the waiting room haha. I never saw my baby though, but it was perfectly healthy. I don't even know what I had. What does that mean?!?

My nips are kinda itchy today and like I said to miracle, I have been super bloated this week. No fun :(

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo