Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4821 - 4830 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies!!! I am writing on my phone so I haven't been able to read everyone's posts. DH had his surgery today. Everything went well and we are back home. He says he feels like he was kicked in the nuts ha. Poor guy.

I will be on my computer tomorrow and will respond to everyone's posts then. However I did see makeup got her blood work back! Wheeeeeeeew! Congrats girl!!

10 years ago

Congrats makeup and I'm glad things are good with DH ls.

I know I don't come back as much. I've been contributing to too many threads on different sites, lol. I'm only 6 dpo so I still have to wait.

ME (27) + DH (28) = DD (2)

10 years ago

Makeup...yay girl! So, so happy for you!

Lschrader. ..glad to hear your dhs surgery went well. Poor guy tho...i know it has to hurt. Continuing to pray for him.

Athena...im on my phone, so i might be wrong, but if you're the one whose aunt said something hurtful, just ignore her. I know how that is. My MIL is always saying hurtful things, but she just doesn't realize it. Try to let it roll off your back.

Skyline..hope your nausea is manageable. Reading your posts make me smile.

Lolee...how sweet of your landlord! But poor Eli. Praying for him.

I miss keeping up with you all. I'll be glad to get home this weekend so i can catch up.

Cd12. Wacked out cycle. Traveling must have thrown me off. Got peaks cd9 and 10, but no ewcm, cramps, backache or o pain. Woke up yesterday with all of that, and the monitor said low! What the hey?! So we're still sneaking around and bding eod. ALMOST got busted by my FIL the last time! Have to be more careful and quick! :)

User Image

10 years ago

Hey ladies...thought I'd update.

Today's CD 1 for me. And onto cycle 5...what a great way to end a crappy year and start another. At least the witch is never late (that's my silver lining).

Fingers crossed to those still in this month for a BFP!

Happy New Year to all! May 2014 be filled with nausea, diapers, and less sleep for us all.

User Image

10 years ago

@Tifferz - How are you feeling today?

@miraclemama - I will be sure to post a pic. So glad your Etsy shop is doing so well. :) How many DPO are you?

@LSchrader - Is DH feeling any better today? That has to be rough. Glad it's over and hopefully things are looking up from here on out!

@DeLa - I hope the next week doesn't pass too slowly for you and you get a BFP. *fingers crossed*

@rebecca - LOL! What exciting *cough* *cough* BD-ing adventures you are having. ;) I think I would die if my FIL almost interrupted us! You are brave. Wouldn't it be funny if you got a BFP this cycle? It really doesn't seem like eating food will help me feel better, but it's been working fairly consistently. I start feeling upset to my stomach about every 2 hours and have been munching pretzels between meals.

@football - Crap. :( I'm sorry. I hope 2014 is a much better year and that you don't have much longer to wait for your BFP.

@pisces - Miss you! Hope you are doing well and check in with us soon.

AFM - DH posted a long "end of year review" on Facebook and said some really sweet things about me, made me get all misty eyed! <3 Feeling very tired today, we are going to his parents this evening, I may need to nap on their couch if I want to be conscious for ringing in the new year. :-P

User Image

10 years ago

Happy New Years Ladies... 2014 Here we come! I know that this next year is going to be the best year ever! Wishing all of us lots of baby dust for, blessings, miracles, hopes, dreams and wishes fulfilled... BRING ON THE BFP'S .

See ya next year.. :)

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

It's new year and I should be happy but I get on Facebook and there are 4 posts in a row announcing pregnancies. And then congratulations to people and it is just depressing. I wish I knew when it would be my turn. It just feels so unfair. One of my other forums I'm the only one not pregnant or had a baby. Why does it have to be so hard for some but so easy for others. I just don't get it. :(

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Athena...i wish i had words of wisdom to share, but i don't know the answer. All i can offer you is my support and understanding. It is unfair. And it hurts like hell sometimes. Even though ive had children, my heart still grieves for the 5 ive lost. Their deaths make no sense, and even knowing i will see them in heaven one day doesn't take the pain away. Im sending hugs and love your way, and continue to pray we all will be blessed with healthy babies this year.

Happy New Year to all of the wonderful ladies here. I have come to care for you as dear friends, and pray God blesses each of in 2014.

User Image

10 years ago

Happy New Year to you all and I hope 2014 is rich in memories, friendship and BFP's!!!x

User Image

10 years ago

Hello ladies! Here we are...2014! It's going to be a great year, I just know!

DH is home resting still. I made him stay home from work again today. He feels guilty but it was necessary.

I know that I O'd yesterday which means nothing but i am excited for a clean cycle!

I decided that I am going to start doing hot yoga with my best friend. i want to lose ten or so pounds. Have any of you done hot yoga?? I am just curious if you liked it or not. I have never even done yoga....

@athena- I am sorry you are feeling so down. I kind of felt that way on Xmas since there were lots of announcements then. It was to be expected but never something you are ready for. Your time will come, I promise.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo