Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2111 - 2120 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

WHAT ???? I'm gone for 2 days and I come back to see that Pisces is pregnant? OMG ! YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is it! Tania was right with your reading! She said your pregnancy would be connected to June! So excited for you. YIPPPIE!!!! So happy I can't even express it fully in words. I'm over the moon! Your mom, GOD, and your angels had a hand in this miracle baby! You are so blessed hon.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

Hi! I am 10dpo today, I am definitely obsessing! I've had lots of symptoms like those u mentioned as well as some mild dull cramps the last few days. This is pur first month ttc so I doubt I am pregnant so soon although I definitely am hoping! I got a bfn at 7dpo which was to b expected but I intend to test again tomorrow at 11dpo with a FE early result. Fingers crossed! Baby dust to everyone!

User Image

10 years ago

that's awesome pieces please post your chart so I can see! I knew its would be soon! Call the dr for blood work! Stick lil bean!!! Happy for you! That's just awesome!!! I can cry for you! Did you show your Dh?

User Image

10 years ago

that's awesome pieces please post your chart so I can see! I knew its would be soon! Call the dr for blood work! Stick lil bean!!! Happy for you! That's just awesome!!! I can cry for you! Did you show your Dh?

User Image

10 years ago

Here we go again! This morning BFN same test. Huh? With FMU? I am so over this crap. I know they are not very good test (dollar store)until the day of so calling the doc as soon as I get to work buying a FRER on my way to work so the next time I have to pee I can take that or she may be able to see me by my SMU.

Meanwhile, this morning my temp is up to 98.46 (98.20 yesterday) and I'm nauseous today.

10 years ago

After 12 minutes now there is a line **throws hands in the air** definitely fainter than last night but definitely there. When I get off the train I will post a pic

10 years ago

I'm so happy pices! Waiting on new pic !
Tic tock tic tock!!!!! When do u go to work?
Ur gana get a better test right? I know u,
Stay away form the blue ones lol!
Have u called dr yet? R they even open?
Afm- 13 weeks today yay!!!! I'm feeling more
Energy now!

10 years ago

@tiff new pic 151398, it didnt show up until 11 or so minutes after the test. Damn test!! I have a FRER in hand waiting to pee and doc opens at 9am. I am not doing all this crazy testing this time, it's bloodwork for me. I would just like to see it on a fRER so that I don't think that I am completely nuts, cuz right now I feel like a crazy person.

10 years ago

@ pices- yep it's still a bfp!!! Maybe doc can get u in today!
That would be great! U better of got a pink dye test
U little turd!! Lol! Can wait for u to pee, do u hear that water running?
Sheeeee, drip, drip, drip!!!

I'm trying to stay at left of page cuz it cutting right side off again!
I hate when it does that crap

10 years ago

@Tiff Omg! I thought it was just me
That saw that 1/2 page crap! Lmao
Yeah I have a FRER in hand and my
Hands are shaking with anticipation.
I am so nervous for all that happened
Last month that I am making myself
Nauseous. 26m until the doc opens
Tick toc

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo