Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

7931 - 7940 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

AF got me AGAIN!

User Image[/url][/url]

8 years ago • Post starter

@miracle - I am so sorry the got you. My plan of keeping her captive seems to have had a big hole in it, she hasn't come to my house yet! Grrr. I hope you shop picks up, that stinks that it is down 50%. Hoping there will be a surge soon of holiday shoppers!

@NikkiGee - Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

@Baby_Dreams - Boo! So sorry the showed up. Sending for your next cycle!

@pisces - Hope you check in soon!

@athena - Sending your way.

@rebecca - Hope you are getting plenty of rest!

@LSchrader - Hope you have been feeling good.

AFM - Still . I only temped the cycle I conceived Oliver, so I never knew how long my luteal phase was, to day is 16DPO. FF has my period starting tomorrow, so I'm just waiting to see. (For the newcomers, I am NOT currently TTC, I am just tracking my cycle and working at balancing my hormones.)

User Image

8 years ago

Miracle and Babydreams...sorry AF showed! Boo!!

Lschrader. ...how are you? Feeling any better?

Athena. ...baby dust your way!

Pisces....how did the hsg go?

Skyline. ..how long was your luteal phase last month? Or is this the first month you've tracked? Sorry, I swear pregnancy brain has kicked in already!

Nikkig....FX'D for you.

If I'm missing anyone I'm sorry.

Afm...after lunch until about 5pm I'm a zombie. So tired! Having to push through as there's so much to do. 5 weeks, and my jeans don't fit. That's just sad. The cramping is mostly gone. I guess I'm starting to feel sick. Right now the tiredness overwhelms everything else.

User Image

8 years ago

@rebecca - I am so sorry you are feeling so exhausted, I hope your energy starts to pick up! I just started spotting, hooray! This is the first non-pregnant cycle I have temped, so I had no idea.

AFM - Just started spotting... so I guess I have a 16 day luteal phase, I would have never guessed!

User Image

8 years ago

@SkylinePigeon9797 Thanks Hun, I'm ready
to you too!

8 years ago

Hey everyone???????? (hey I accidentally put an emolji and it showed up, can everyone see it? Just curious)

Welcome baby dreams and Nikki! Nikki did you test? Wishing you a BFP @babydreams sorry about the witch and yes those symptoms can be so tricky, you don't know how much I get in trouble for symptom watching AND For testing too early #guilty

I have rushing and I will go back and read the post later. It's been a very tough week...

HSG was not good. The tube is blocked. I also had a sono on Thursday because the pain is still there. It was bittersweet & still answer for the pain except "maybe you pulled a muscle",

SWEET- The sono lady was so nice and she said saw three follicles & apparently I ovulate more than one egg...BITTER- with tube...what's the use

Soooooooooo I don't have a game plan. My gyn called today for a phone appt. I know they will pay 50% for fert treatment but not for IVF for my age. I am just waiting for a minute...retreat & regroup and most importantly,..WTF is my side still hurting

I have a real estate mid-term to study for and then I'll give everyone a response.

8 years ago

Oh yes and my doctor called and left a message that my Vitamin D levels are VERY low.

Normal is 30-100 and I'm like 9

It would have been very exciting news because Vitamin D deficiencys can affect TTC but with no tubes . Story of my life...

8 years ago

And when I say exciting, I mean that I am getting this corrected. At the pharmacy now picking up meds.

8 years ago

I just want to give up AF is due tomorrow and I had symptoms up until today and the only thing I have now is a stuffy nose. I've had 4 negative pregnancy test 22nd,25th,27th,and the 30th. We have been trying for over a year I'm staring to believe that having another child is not for me. This is so disappointing I felt like this was our month. Good luck to you ladies

8 years ago

@piscesgirl229 lol we're all guilty I'm sure! But I'll be right back to obsessing after ov again this cycle. Plus I'm planning to go back to using an opk which makes me symptom track even more

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo