Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

311 - 320 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@miracle so did I !!! Lmao but it was a digital so I saw two lines got all excited and the read that digitals also test for LH **boooo** do they almost always have two lines. That bites!! Then I swore I saw another line. Well there is another line...really faint but it's there. So three lines ..two faint and one really faint. AF cramps are back. I think I am out :-(

11 years ago

@pisces ~ I don't know anything about the digital testing. Sounds like a bad prank to me. Do you have a cheap dollar store nearby. I bought 7 hpt's them. I am feeling much better knowing you are just as nutty as I am. You are not out yet. Not until full blown witch is here or not here I shall say. I think you have faint lines b/c your pt :) positive thinking... I actually passed the feminine aisle at Target 2 weeks ago and didn't buy any tampons/pads b/c I said to myself "I'm not going to need them for 9 months". Hopefully not. For the record you can't base your cramps on AF coming. You have had them this entire past week. Besides they might be pt symptoms. Hope hope hope.

User Image[/url][/url]

11 years ago • Post starter

@miracle there is a dollar tree next to my part-time job which I happen to working at tonight. I am getting regular old test do that I can analyze the lines like every other 2ww lunatic. Lmao. These digital test are a mother ____! Well unless they say pregnant, them we love them

11 years ago

Ok we had a few hours to be sad...but we knew it was too early to test but we did it anyway. Now lets shake it off! I'm testing again in the morning with FMU. :-) come on girlssss!!!!! **i think I can, I think I can**

11 years ago

Hi Lexi

I am 3 dpo and I have had cramps since the day after ovulation and my boobs have been sore since the day after O. Not usual for me. I also have creamy cm. I had O spotting this month following a positive opk so I am hoping for the best. All signs point to high fertility.

User Image

11 years ago

@pisces ~ I'm eating like a pig still. Tired b/c I had 3 crappy nights of sleep. Extra thirsty b/c I'm eating like a pig..lol. I am a emotional eater, pms eater and nervous eater. I love to eat. I am with you and am testing in the AM with FMU. I've heard stories where woman got a stark white bfn hpt and then the very next day got a faint line. Positive hpt's here we come.

User Image[/url][/url]

11 years ago • Post starter

naughty naughter piecesgirl and miricalmomma umm humm testing now are we lol ITS TO SOON!!!!!!!!
you guys fought with ur test why didnt u tell me so i could of stomped mine out lol.. so now ur going for the cheapies to. i feel left out i am going to test with my cheapi tomorrow so i can bleed on the stick because it feels like it is there boobs are super sore to the touch like AF is pissed that i had casted a spell on her.. back had shoting pains on one side for like 20 min now cramps on and off lol i went to restroom sure she was there there was a stain on undies in the dark i was asured it was blood nope it wasnt it was cm wth white a wet spot odd but i am sure when i wake up tomorrow she will be there feeling so bummed

11 years ago

@desertchic hey girl! How have you been? 3dpo , wow already ! Crampy is good.

@miracle and @topo. I think I am out. Got another BFN on a frer. Not even a hint of a line

11 years ago

'@topo I'm bummed too. I am really really bummed!!!

11 years ago

hey piscesgirl...i've been good. yeah can't believe i'm already 3 dpo. boobs pretty sore too. i have convinced myself i will not test before 12 dpo. by then i usually will have spotted like af coming on. we will see. just ordered pregnancy tests from earlypregnancytests.com. they had one that measured 10 mil also although the reviews aren't as good as their 20 mil but at only $2 you can't go wrong. i also ordered the other ones plus have the frer. i feel good about this month so we will see. how have you been? any promising signs? wouldn't it be awesome if this was all of our month? then we could go through pregnancy together.

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo