Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

7481 - 7490 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies just sending easter vibes to you all.

@LScrander all the best. Anxious for the results, in fact I so wish to hear one of us saying good news to boost hope, even though I had convinced myself I'm done ttc.

on contrary, I believe Miracle have started this forum for a reason only known by God.

The are many questions/forums but this seem special in a kind. I am here today to declare unto that you will all be miracle mamas.

@miracle, I speak life unto your reproductive organs, I repair every fault nature has ever brought unto your organs in the name of JESUS.

May the hand of God touch every reproductory organs unto you now ladies, let us do this togther, as you read:

Touch your womb and declare the fertility unto it and confess the gender of your child.

Ladies you have seen AF for the last time until the birth of your children, take your children precious women, baby dust to you all.

To the founder of the forum, may the MIRACLE come your way, I seal your womb with the Blood of Jesus and will be able to carry that precious gift.

It sound crazy but I'm pushed to declare this unto you.

Be blessed. Love you all.

9 years ago

GUESS WHAT?!?!?! I'm pregnant!!!!!!!! I have a lower beta though so we hope it rises! Go back Monday!

9 years ago

YAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!! I got the chills!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!! :) :)

We're havin' another baby y'all!! ;) I'm just so happy for you lady!

@skyline and Pisces- I have my 8 week OB appointment in a few days, so I'll find out then what's going on (if anything). I'm trying to not worry about it and just enjoy my baby :)

User Image

9 years ago

@LSchrader - Hooooray! I hope those numbers go through the roof.

@Football - Let us know when you do, I hope it's all good. I had to smile at your post of Winston, you're not a bad mama, sometimes you just can't resist capturing a little fuss.

User Image

9 years ago

@Lschrader - I am crying! OMG! I am soooooooooooooooooooooooo happy for you! CONGRATULATIONS Sweetie. It's your time, your turn! Praise God! I will keep you and this lil bean in my prayers! I pray that it's a sticky sticky sticky lil one! Yahoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

User Image[/url][/url]

9 years ago • Post starter

@lsch This deserves a great big ole' yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaw!!!!! OMG!!!! Amen! All things are possible my sister!!!!!! I too have tears of joy for you my beauty!!! This is the absolute best thing that I have heard all day

@football I know everything is just fine. Giving birth is traumatic on the body and you will find that it all bounces back but we will keep you in our prayers. There is Power in Prayer!!!! I am so in love with your son's name. Winston and @sky Oliver Henry. I love classic names. My sons name is Phillip ...

@ladybug look our sister all pregnant & stuff!!! I am so damn happy right now. You too will get your miracle as well. I know it! I ready the article you told me and I ordered the scar tissue stuff from herb affair. Thank you so much for the recommendation

@bhanna Thank you for that declaration for our sister-friend! God directed your words on her favor!

AFM: maybe 1DPO ...I really don't know. No tempting it makes me anxious. I received my packet from the fertility clinic today, I am about to sit down and read through it. Ordered some tea recommended by ladybug which prepares the uterus and clears scar tissue for clogged tubes. I have so many theories as to why I am still struggling...only one tube so maybe I alternate ovulation, maybe a blocked tube, low progesterone...I really don't know but God is directing my path towards my goal and I am trusting him with the rest of my journey. Amen

Ladies, we were all blessed today. @lsch's victory is a victory for us all. One for all and all for one.

Good night!

9 years ago

@LSchrader OMG!! I am so full of joy and happiness for you!! Praying for a sticky bean!! I am very very happy for you girl, you're gonna be a mama!! Sending you lots of love!

@everyone else hope you are all good, I really missed you this past days but being with the family didn't give me lots of free time to post however I been reading everything

AFM, today I am back home, it feels so good to be back! I had a great time but being away from my DH and furry babies have been so hard....it was nice to get home and see my husband was excited to show me he cleaned the entire house for me, that was so sweet!! We went grocery shopping together and right now we are just being lazy in the living room watching some tv together. I'm gonna have to call my RE tomorrow. Today I am 17 dp trigger and 16 dp IUI and no AF yet. I have been feeling her ugly presence for the past two days (cramping, sensitive pelvis and sore breast, I can even swear my breast is bigger too) I did a HPT this morning before leaving Mexico (an 89 cent one from Wallmart I had left) and it was a BFN. I keep going to the bathroom to check if AF arrived but so far nothing. I feel very disappointed and sad, I had so much hopes on this cycle and now everything looks like a dream so far away to reach. I haven't tell DH anything yet, honestly I don't even want to think about it because I do not want to get even more sad. All my past cycles I could feel a week before my breast sore and backache and many many symptoms and I would get AF day 15 after trigger shot but this month nothing yet, probably she will come any minute now, I don't even know if I want to keep trying no more, I don't even feel like going through more doctors, scans, inyeccions and medications... I pray every day for God to hear and make me a mom but somehow he thinks I'm not ready because he haven't bless me with that gift yet. I feel broken like if a piece inside me is missing and that is why I can't get pregnant... Please pray for me, if there is anyone who understand how I feel now that will be you ladies. I need right now for you to share your strength with me because I really feel down.

Sending you a big hug!

9 years ago

@zya, I know exactly how you feel. I actually just input a journal entry the other day about this. I too am late and I know it is the fertility meds that delay my period. I hate it cause we so badly want it to be because we are pregnant. I try so hard to keep the faith but it is hard at times. Keep your chin up :-) I wish AF would hurry and come so I can start another cycle, it's this damn waiting in between that I can't stand!

@Bhanna, thank you for those words!

@Skyline, Thank You!

@Lschrader, how you feeling? Are you having any pregnancy symptoms? I used to say that if I was pregnant I would know but with my daughter I was 6 weeks pregnant before I ever even had a single sign!

@Pisces, did you read over the packet? I found that stressful when I did. It was a lot to take in!

9 years ago

@zyara and @xoxomandy please believe when I say everyone in this room including those with babies who still support us, have all been there! In fact I have been there a couple of times #trueStory I have been down and I have been pretty close to out but then I think of how far Gods grace has brought me and I say "can't believe he brought me this far to leave me"...can't give up now! Quitting is not an option! How to get through this moment:

#1 - it's not over until the witch flies
#2- if the witch arrives....have good old fashion CRY...not talking about a glistening tear on the cheek...I'm talking about a face all ugly, sobbing on the pillow cry....cry out all your doubt, fears, and self pity....empty yourself
#3 - go back to the Lord and say "I trust you Jesus and I'm empty now...I need a refill!!!!"
#4 - call your doctor and ask what went wrong and what's the game plan for the new cycle and trust that the Lord will give you victory

@xoxo I looked it over and stuffed it back in the envelope. I don't feel like look'n it over...I am waiting on my instructions from God. The doctor is just the conduit....I'm ready to receive his gift

9 years ago

Yepeeeeeeee

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo