Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

6661 - 6670 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@athena-Ok that makes sense. Yes I did all of that jazz. I had the u/s and my follicles look good. My right side was a bit better than my left though, so for that reason, they might want to put me on chlomid. I had an HSG back in October and everything was clear. My doctor was actually shocked how fast the dye went through my tubes so they were VERY clear she said ha.

I will do some research on the implanting and mthfr. thanks for the info!

9 years ago

No problem. Just trying to help if I can. What are you taking for the mutation?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

9 years ago

I take the Thorne Methyl Guard and their prenatals. The main problem with people with MTFR is our bodies do not adsorb folic acid, so we need a mentholated folic acid...which is what methyl guard does.

One of my sisters takes it and the other doesn't. The one who doesn't is vegan is a health freak so i am sure she gets what she needs in other areas of food.

9 years ago

Lschrader - I'm sorry you're still feeling down, but it's completely understandable. It sounds like you've done your research. I too, was concerned that I might have the MTFR mutation, but both the RE and my OB ruled it out, although I'm not sure why, since it's supposed to cause implantation issues. But I will say that both times I've taken progesterone supplements (with my 2nd son after I lost 3 in a row), and now with this baby (after losing 2 in a row) that my pregnancies have both been very easy. It's almost as if my body forgets how to care for a baby and has to be boosted with the progesterone. That might be total nonsense, but it's how I feel about it. I hope you start feeling more positive soon. All the ladies in this group are dear to me, and when one of you hurt, I hurt.

Miracle - check in when you can. I hope you're doing ok.

Athena - Oh, I understand now why you're having trouble sleeping. Being uncomfortable or in pain can really wear on you as you're trying to sleep. Have you tried body pillows to help? I've never had one, but have heard many people talk about how they ease the discomfort of pregnancy.

Skyline - what is SPD, if you don't mind my asking? I've only heard of it the last 6 months, and the lady I first heard about it from talked about how she had trouble walking or being on her feet from it. I was reading on another pregnancy website about another woman that had it and it caused her to have trouble lifting her leg. There are days I have pain in my right hip/backside, and can't lift my leg or roll over in bed. Is that what you have? At first I thought it was sciatica, but I've had that before and it's not quite the same. I guess it doesn't matter since there's nothing they can do about it, but I was just curious.

Football - oh, a new kitchen! How awesome. But I can't even begin to imagine being without a kitchen for almost a month. That would drive me crazy. (Plus ruin our budget, which is very tight! lol) I hope you're taking it easy when you can. The early part of pregnancy can really take it out of you, and there's no shame in resting when you can. If I sat down for more than a few minutes, I'd fall asleep. The kids thought it was hilarious. Good luck on your exam.

My mother in law has not responded to my ideas of her flying up in October, even though this would allow her to be here for my dh's birthday. She sent my dh a text saying "she doesn't want us there", which sends up red flags to me. My dh said he'll call her Saturday and smooth things over.

Oh, and did I mention the ladies at church told my husband Sunday they want to throw me a baby shower? I almost fell over! I guess they were waiting to see if I'd make it this far, but they haven't picked a date. Part of me thinks they'd better hurry up and not wait too long. I'm starting to wonder if Titus might not come early, and if he might not be close to the 10 lbs like my 2nd son was.

User Image

9 years ago

@ashin, I hope everything is OK and you can have a healthy pregnancy.

@abby, I hope you get your BFP soon. I too am hoping for one at this time.

@pisces, I am also impatient and want everything now. I am so guilty of the instant gratification desire. That is what is actually keeping me in fear of testing too early. I don't want to see another negative test. I am too impatient waiting for this. I know good things come to those who wait, I keep trying to tell myself that. But then I think "but I wanted a baby two years before we actually started trying!" Even though we were married, we were living with my parents and they did not approve of us having kids at the time. So to keep peace, and our sanity, we put it off.

Today my day took a turn from normal to spending the evening at my cousin's house trying to get a drop off kitten to trust humans again so we could keep it safe from the fox family literally sitting in the field next to her house waiting for us to leave the poor sweet baby alone. He went from wanting to be near us but too afraid to crawling onto my lap and then into my arms. He is safe from the foxes tonight in their garage. Poor baby is only about 6 weeks old. So I haven't really thought about baby stuff tonight. I plan to test this weekend if I'm brave enough.

9 years ago

I'm about 12 or 13 do. My boobs feel like water balloons that have been overfilled. I'm a little nauseous but not terrible. Kinda tired but its not bad. Not really moody but that's not unusual. With my boys I was Huber nice lol. I'm bipolar and when I was preggo with my boys it was the best I'd ever felt. Well except for my oldest and bad morning sickness.

User Image User Image User Image

9 years ago

Morning ladies...

So I'm 10dpo today and I woke up to a green/yellow cm blob in my underwear (TMI I know!). Also have lower abdominal pain and feel a little queasy. Hopefully this is great news!

Checked my cervix and it's all squishy and feels like it may have moved?

I have been charting my O day with an app, taking temps, etc...and I also know my body well and have always been able to tell when I was ovulating.

I am trying to hold off on testing again today but I'm so impatient!!!

9 years ago

Lots of new ladies, welcome to you all! Hope all of your symptoms lead to the infamous BFP. Unfortunately, as most of us know in this group progesterone can give you the same pregnancy feelings. FX for you all. When will you be testing?

@rebecca-Thank you for letting me through a pitty party. this week has seriously been the roughest I have ever had. I do not like to be negative, but i just could not shake it. My whole family got tested for the mutation because we found out my dad has it. Both of my older sisters have two copies of it (meaning, one from my dad, and one from my mom), and I only have one copy of it. My mom got tested and has a compound version of it and is the worst of us all. She suffered three miscarriages before she conceived me. I was a surprise and a miracle and as they were done trying. God works in pretty mysterious ways, doesn't He. One of my mom's miscarriages though was a very late term and she had to deliver the baby at 20 weeks after it had passed. I actually just learned that.

When i went to my RE, they really stressed that they just don't think there is much a significance between m/c and MTHFR. However, now hearing what you ladies are saying about implantation, that makes a lot of sense. I am going to my yearly on Monday and will talk to my regular doctor about getting my progesterone tested. She went through all the fertility stuff so it's been great to have her to chat with it all.

Sorry for the long post!

Not sure if you guys have seen the news, or if WA is even on the news, but pretty much half our state is on fire right now. Eastern WA is just in flames. Keep us in your prayers. Lots of people have lost their homes. One small town is completely gone. We are safe where we are as we are on the other side of the mountains, but where we always vacationed as a family is in danger. Just so sad.

9 years ago

Lschrader... I haven't seen the news today, but will be in prayer for the people of WA. Such a scary and terrible thing to go through. Hope your family will stay safe.

User Image

9 years ago

I am sorry to tell you that my partner and I are going our separate ways for now and more than likely permanently. TTC has taken it's toll on me and our relationship. I have been obsessed and depressed especially since the miscarriage back in Jan. Things haven't been right for a while between us. The joy has left our relationship for some time now. I am deeply sad. I am throwing in the towel on ttc. Enough is enough. I have to take this time to grieve what was and never will be. My heart aches. Please keep me in your prayers as I go through this process of letting go and reclaiming my true self again. Thank you ladies for ALL your support and encouragements along the way. I consider you my friends and hope to check in from time to time to hear about your birth stories.

Wishing everyone that's ttc a successful outcome! I pray each and every one of you get your wishes fulfilled.

Love always,
Miracle

User Image[/url][/url]

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo