Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3641 - 3650 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

It could just mean you had a short surge. You may or may not have, but you have typically 24 hours once you've ovulated before the egg travels through the Fallopian tube.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

athena- THANK YOU!!! I will make sure to BD tonight when DH gets home :) I appreciate you answering all my tedious questions!

User Image

10 years ago

It's no problem we are all in this together, and helping each other out helps get us closer to our babies :)

10 years ago

Currently late by 9 days this month. took a home pregnancy test, negative. Now not sure if symptoms are pregnancy symptoms or just too much exercise. Breasts and nipples a sensitive, Headaches are a killer for the last week, and a very slight hint of faint nausea . Waiting until Monday or Tuesday to take another test. , Oh and my favorite lotion smelled like a chemical plant to me and normal to everyone else.

10 years ago

@jenya, first off, welcome 2nd off, don't let the discourage you. As the other ladies have said before, you're in until the shows up. Sounds to me like you have some pretty positive signs of pregnancy I personally would schedule a doc appointment for a blood test.

afm: I finally figured out what afm means!! It means "as for me", correct? Anyway, the this time has stuck around shorter (I'm on day 5 and she's gone already, she usually sticks around until day 6) and the flow has been very light. Light the first two days, just spotting the last 2 days. I got my first opk since the doc doesn't think I'm ovulating at all. Some things I notice tell me she's wrong, others tell me she's right. Thank goodness the Biggest Loser is back, it motivates me to get exercising more.

10 years ago

I'm about to take dh to the airport for a business trip so I update really quick. Started spotting last night at 9ish, very light pink and super light. A little today too. Test negative yesterday so AF is on her way. I'm hoping she comes Tuesday as scheduled since dh is scheduled to be gone again next month around my O date. If AF comes Tuesday, my fertile window should work out with him being home. I'm doing soft cups next cycle too.

10 years ago

Jenya if you're that late you should be getting a positive, there are rare cases when women don't produce hcg, but that doesn't happen very often. Could you have had an annovulatory cycle? If I don't ovulate I don't have a period. I would def go to the doctor and get some blood work done.

Jandk I'm glad the witch was short. Fxed for you this cycle. I love the biggest loser.

Lschrader hope you get the witch early so you don't miss your window.

Afm. I think I ovulated my temp went up but not super high so if it doesn't go up tomorrow. I don't know what I will do. I'm also sick with upper respiratory crud so I'm hoping it goes away soon.

10 years ago

I'm in my fertile window. I will be ovulating sometime between today and Wed. I'm on day 2 of ewcm. Cramping in my ovaries. So it's time to baby dance lots..

@Athena ~ I hope you ovulated.. I've heard that as long as there was at least a .4 tenths of an increase in temps then you ovulated.. not sure if I'm actually quoting the right facts.. let's hope you did.. Keeping my fingers crossed for you. Hope you kick your cold quickly.

@Jenya ~ Welcome to the group. I hope you are one of those rare cases and get a positive preggo blood test. keeping my fingers crossed for you. Keep us posted.

@Lschrader ~ I hope your spotting is not halloween witch coming for ya.. :(

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

It went up more than .4 from yesterday miracle.

Where is Topo and Pisces? We may have to send out an amber alert.

10 years ago

Hi ladies :) went back to fert doc today and got some good news and some bad news. My 'period' was 6 days late and on the first day HORRENDOUSLY painful (I almost went to the hospital) and clotted, and now after only 3 days it's stopped. So I asked dr about it and he did a HCG test, and it was a miscarriage :( I was about 5 weeks. I don't know how I feel, obviously I'm devastated, but at the same time it kinda gives me hope cos at least I know I can still get pregnant, obviously just not meant to be this time. The better need is that DH's latest SA results were excellent, all above average so that's awesome news. Dr wants to give it one more month before going ahead with the D&C and HSG procedures. So lots of prayers, baby dust and sticky vibes this month!!! I start yoga on Wednesday, really looking forward to that , definitely need some de-stress ME time!

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo