Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

321 - 330 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

aww piecesgirl me to me to look at the bright side u didnt spend 5000 in two months like me sad face its okay are day will come for now lets make the best of are easter and u the best out of ur anniversory get shit faced i am i am going to get so shit faced to forget hell i am gonna even take a few xanax hey why not have a cig and say fuck it fuckum all PARTY IT UP.... im gonna celebrate all 2 of my bfn i would say three but if af is not here in the morning i will say 3 cuz i am gonna take one with my first response lol so u wont be alone k... BUT IT IS STILL TO Early piecesgirl if u implanted this weekend when u where cramping member lik u told me about FRIDAY smile poobear member i am the negative one.

11 years ago

@desertchic it was looking good until today. 11dpo and I took a Frer...unless I implanted late. Sorry such a Debbie Downer tonight. Have you been temp'n? Did you take a trigger? I hope this is your month. I may have to follow behind you next month. Better late than never.

11 years ago

Hey girls. How is everyone doing this evening? Well I am tired, bloated, constipated, stuffy nose and now my breasts are tender on the sides when pushed in.

@pisces ~ I hope your not out. I pray that is not the case for you, topo or I. Thinking of you girls. @pisces, your AF isn't due until thurs like mine...I swear it's too early. Only the rare get bfp's at 11 dpo. There is hope. Keep testing until you can't anymore. Either way, I hope you have a wonderful anniversary with your honey tomorrow. Celebrate your love, after all that's what is most important. I know you know that :)

@topo ~ Keep an eye on pisces. You might have to handcuff her so she doesn't poas anymore tonight..lol. I know that God is answering all of our prayers, it just might now look like it in this moment.

User Image[/url][/url]

11 years ago • Post starter

@miricalmomma I'm gonna put a chasity belt on her heck wit hancuffs smile piecesgirl miricalmomma is riht god is gonna bless us idk why I always forget that god is good he hears us he knows r hearts disire it is so hard to

11 years ago

@topo lmao at getting $hitfaced. I considered that last night but I was just too damned tired. Lol. I took another FRER this morning with FMU and I have the blankest, whitest side on the other side of that control like. Not even a hint of an evap line. So anniversary is tomorrow, it would be safe to say that there will be no anniversary baby this month unless by the ever living grace of God. And I did spend $$ remember? My tubal reversal cost me $6,900. And they only repaired one. I think it's time to try clomid or follistem. Hope you are right about those cramps from the weekend.

@miracle I am praying that you are right about it being too early. I had those awful cramps again last night, go to the restroom, another BM?? Cramps calm down, I go to sleep. This morning backache, stuffy/runny nose, cramps. Temp 98.04 - still high but dropping (yesterday 98.27).

I read about these women who got BFN's until like 14,15,16 DPO. Is that real? Wowzers. I think I am just out. The witch is chasing me!!

11 years ago

@pisces. I was one of those women. I was on day 34 of a 27 day cycle before I found out with my second child. So it DOES happen. I am encouraged this morning. Feeling "sick". Headache. Nausea (cones and goes could be hungry) And very tired. (Got 9 hours of sleep). I swear I'm eating until I miss my period to test after my disappointment month after month.

11 years ago

@ everyone. Keep up the hope. We will all have our answer this weekend. Yay!!!

11 years ago

@bdash girl I said the same thing "I'm not testing until Friday morning if no AF" ....I think it's safe to say I caved! Lol. You are right. By this weekend we will know if we are IN or OUT but at least the worry will be over. Girl I have pads in my purse because I feel the witch is chasing me. I hope this is your month bdash! I hope this is all of our month.

I am patiently waiting for my California girls to wake up and give me some good news :-)

11 years ago

@piecegirl no pads fight her member bleed all over.. i dnt have no pads ready i am going to fight her lol. still bfn i tested this morning with first response no cramps sore bbs they will probably go away tomorrow when AF finaly catches me but i put a spell on her i am going to have sex and delay her lol unless she catches me before i have sex all bad my luck in fact i wont be suprised if she comes in a hr or two becuase i tested this morning dnt feel bad piecesgirl.. i didnt know about ur one tube almost like me the doc says he thought it was a spasum i know there was something wrong with him trying to be nice. i am so sacred to tell dh he is so convieced my iui worked this time the thought of breaking his heart yet another month. LOL glade i can make u laugph i am so not playing about the shitfaced part lol got everything ready in place.

@ bdash2580 thanks for keeping the hope ur right we got to be positve.

11 years ago

@topo that's why I have been keeping DH in the dark about this portion of the process because I don't him to be disappointed month after month. I told him that it may be a while with the one tube and all but he said at least we are in the game :-) I love that man!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo