Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1271 - 1280 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@ shrader- I know what I mean but I had to check early, at least with cheep test, I had to know the sec I could and some people show early( not me). I hope u can be the dd at Bach-party

@ mirical- that sucks about dh, if he's like mine he acts like he's gana die, men r week lol! But when we r sick we still have to live life and take care of family, wish he could suck it up for u, ( maybe a fever would make his swimmer strong. Lol! Good luck

@ pices- so only 5 days till June 4th! That's the day right?

@ jsx- how u feeling tonight?

Still watching for tornados, ill prob be up all nite watching, and all day tomorrow!

10 years ago

hey girls just now catching up for the day been a busy one, i was sub at my one school today oh imiss the day work!! lol i actually called out my night job im so tired and exhausted today!!i also made myself so nauseous last night because i got so worked up with my new boss my blood pressure was high and i just wanted to throw up! other then that im feeling good just tired all the time! also very excited to go see Luke Bryan this sat a sold out show and im sitting pretty close!! and i cant wait to hear of my blood work results from today then my next ultra sound is tue so im busy with alot going on!!

Pieces as fr my dr telling me to wait til cd 10 for opk is because you can get a false positive this early after last dose of clomid because you just took the 5 pills and very strong in your system now! so be careful and dont take them so early you will confuse yourself!! thats y they say cd 10 and usual O 10 days after last dose! you will see your temp drop right before then you know the three temp rise after!im super excited for ouy esp since june is saturday and june is our month!!

welcome to all the new ppl and best wishes! we are a great group to be apart of!

topo how was your reading??we need to know asap!!

User Image

10 years ago

here is an updated ticker that measured with my ultrasound on tue, hopefully it changes to say im further..lol just cant wait to meet this baby!! actually i noticed it off by a day im 5w4d today! idk how to fix it!

User Image

10 years ago

I also just purchased an add on of mommy and me reading by Tania with the 48 ht bypass so I'm super excited to see what she says about this baby!!

User Image

10 years ago

@tiff stay safe. I was checking the weather for your area earlier and they said tonight and tomorrow too. Please stay blessed and out of harms way. **prayer** Dear Lord, Please watch over out sister and keep her and her family safe.

@miracle well he may come around by tomorrow. I am just wishful thinking. :-( I really hope he gets better and you do a little dance, make a little love If not, look at the bright side, it gives you another month to enjoy your summer body. i would need a lot of support to do this without you and @topo

@lsch yeah I was really just testing out my little internet cheapies, I didnt want the time to be coming and find out that they are good for nothings. That geritol sounds very interesting. i may have to check that out.

speaking of @topo you forced me to do this:

****AMBER ALERT AMBER ALERT***MISSING FRIEND*** PLEASE POST HER AVATAR ON EVERY MILK CARTON!!!!! COME BACK

AFM: you guys are getting me too excited for June but before we break out the maternity clothes remember that like @jsx it could also END in June. which measns I wont get pregnant until October??? I am hoping this is my month so I can cheer on the other ladies but I dont want to hang all of my hopes on this month :-D I am still waiting on my full detail TTC reading which is June 6th so we shall see. I am remaining hopeful and feeling positive going into this. I think this IS my month and this is going to happen :-D i'm ready. Dear Lord, did you hear me, I have the faith of a mustard seed and I am praying that you open the windows of heaven and pour blessings into my basket. and please let one of those blessings be a baby (or two) OR (four to five so that I can pass a baby to my friends here who are also waiting). Amen

**REPEAT AMBER ALERT**THERE IS A MISSING LADY @TOPO MAY BE BD'ING IN THAT CASE WE LEAVE HER PEACE.

10 years ago

@JSX SORRY BABE, TRYING TO WATCH THIS BASKERBALL FINAL but I hope you are feeling better hon. Please do not let new boss stress out our bun in the oven. You worked and prayed too hard for this little bean, that lady can just go suck a rotten egg!!!! (I was trying to not use curse words directly after praying for babies)...lol. Get some rest babygirl and make that little bun is snug.

@tiff you too! not too much stressing over storms. God will keep you safe so dont go stressing out our love bean.

10 years ago

Ok so last night I coughed, and got a very bad pain down in left side, hurt realy bad, (This happend earlyer too ) just wondering if it ligament or something else, ne one her of this befor, I have but I have been like 8 months along, just kinda scared, I'm gana call dr

10 years ago

Ok just called dr they said it is normal, just scared me, I thought I knocked something out of place!

@ pices- I took ur advice and slept well, more storms today and tomorrow morning then no more till tues! Yay I get a 2 day break , then it's gana storm till next fri! How u doing today? R u oing yet?

10 years ago

Hi everyone new and regulars!

Wow, a lot has been going on!

Hello to newbies, look forward to hearing all your updates!

@pisces-yay last day of clomid, not long now!

@miracle-men! Just jump him when he seems a little better, this is no time for sick notes!

@topo- I second the amber alert, we wanna hear your reading!

@tiff-stay safe and stay sticky!

No news here, BD last night just in case he he but think I have weels until O! You guys will all be barefoot and pregnant and I'll still be using opk!

User Image

10 years ago

Hello Ladies,
Happy Friday to everyone.....

@ miraclemama Thanks for the warm welcome. yes I have started my big Family lolol.. I will keep you in my prayers. I hope you have your lil bundle of joy soon...

Have a good day Ladies its a hot one in the Poconos today.....

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo