Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

5351 - 5360 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Yes 10DPO today! I'm freaking out and just don't want to get my hopes up because its so faint!

10 years ago

@Lovelife - Girl, that is 100% BFP, it's just faint because that was midday urine on 10DPO. hCG will increase and it will get darker if you test again tomorrow or the next day!

@LSchrader - I missed the thing about the 12s, neat! Chris Clemons is from Griffin and he went to the same oil change place we go to! Haha!

User Image

10 years ago

Hi everyone! Just checking in to see how everyone is doing.

@Lovelife ~ Looks like a BFP to me. CONGRATULATIONS! Another bfp in the house! It will get darker the farther you are along. Most people don't even test positive until 14 dpo so the fact that you got a pos midday urine at 10 dpo tells me you are pregnant and it's too early to have it be a dark line as of yet.

@Lschrader ~ I hope your cold is the early signs of a bfp coming down the pike.. keeping my fingers crossed for you. Hey didn't Tania tell you November was your month or was that Athena? Congrats on your new nephew. I have seen over 10 births in my life time and it's scary, beautiful and amazing.

@rebecca ~ Congrats on your first ultrasound. I hope you are feeling relief now that you had it done. Happy for you.

@skyline ~ Hi. Hope you are having a good day.

@Pisces ~ How are you feeling today? When is AF due?

@Lolee ~ GREAT NAMES for your babies! :)

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

Hi Ladies!!!!!!!! So much going on I tried to read up on everything!!

Congrats @Love on your BFP!!!

AFM well, I hit 9 weeks last Thurs 1/30 and morning sickness came at me in full force!!! I've been SO SICK all weekend up to last night. Talk about a ways to destroy your Super Bowl. All that yummy food at my house and I was sitting there ready to make a run for it at the site/smell of it all. :( However, MS means nothing to my weight gain apparently cause I'm up 6.5 lbs --not too thrilled to be getting THIS big THIS early but as long as the baby is growing and healthy im a-ok! So the BF has a very vivid dream of a little girl Saturday afternoon when he was napping from feeling ill, he even address her by the name "Gabby" -- what could this mean? Neither of us know a "Gabby" I've also had nothing but dreams of little girls --- has this happened to any of you yet?

We've decided [due to the dream] that IF we have a baby girl her name will be Gabriella -- theres a reason a little Gabby came to light so incase it's a sign..that will be her name! And being the crazy NY Knicks fans that we are, our son will be named Carmelo [assuming it is a boy] it's Italian [as is Gabriella] AND our favorite players name -- why not?!?! :)

I have my 10 week appointment this Thursday! Looking fwd to hearing my munchkins little heart beating :)

User Image

10 years ago

@miracle- I am hoping so too. Really, I could just be getting sick, but I do know some women get sick before they implant as their immune systems lowers to allow the egg to fertilize and not be attacked off my our bodies. Who know. I haven't been in SO long so that thought! YES, she did! She felt strongly that i would conceive in November though...she said last November. But maybe it could be deliver? I had another reading from someone else, and she said February also. So that could line me up nicely. If I conceived this cycle, my EDD would be October 25th. I will still ovulate in February next cycle though...putting my DD at November. Finger's crossed it is this cycle though :) I am all for feeling crummy as long as it means something good!

How are you doing??

@love-I agree with that @skyline said. You should just test again in the morning...i bet it will be stronger!

10 years ago

@miracle - Thank you. :) My day has been pretty good. We had to get lunch at McDonalds, so I felt a little crappy from that, but we got to see the new swanky remodel they did in there. All of our fast food places have been updating and doing fancy remodels, it makes you forget your are eating garbage for a few minutes. Ha! I hope this TWW has been treating you well and I am keeping my fingers crossed that AF stays away.

@makeup - Ugh! So sorry you are having such strong M/S. Just focus on healthy eating (as much as M/S will allow) and hopefully the weight gain will balance out. Fruit and protein have been my best friends. I think I'm just beginning to get out of the bloat, and that really adds some pounds. I started taking magnesium before bed, because nothing else was helping the constipation, but you have to make sure you don't take too much or it will loosen things up a little TOO much. lol You guys decided on names fast, but I like the way you came to pick your girl name. It will be a sweet story to tell. :) We have picked Nadia Rose for a girl and are stumped on the boy name. I like Henry Pasquale BUT Pasquale is pronounce "pas-kwal-ee" instead of "pas-cal" like the French version. But Pasquale is an italian family name on my DH's dad's side. His great great grandfather who lived in Italy had that name. So... I'm wondering if we could get away with spelling it like that but pronouncing it the French way. It also means "passover" and August is nowhere near passover... so, I'm really torn about that one. *sigh*

User Image

10 years ago

UGH LADIES. I feel awful! I haven't been able to take my temperature, but very positive I have a fever :( I am probably not pregnant, but i still want to be careful...what can i take to kick this??

10 years ago

Love - and Yay!!

Lschrader - I think you're safe to take pretty much anything, but I know when I'm pregnant they say stick with Tylenol products. No Advil. I'm keeping my FX'd for you, girl! My first real symptom was feeling like I was coming down with something, and I've done that the last two pregnancies!!

Makeup - oh, I'm so sorry you're dealing with crappy M/S. Mine was really bad last week but seems to have leveled off. Now I'm getting slammed with tiredness and falling asleep in the afternoon when I sit down. I think Skyline's right, though, that the bloating makes a big difference, and trying to stick to fruit and protein is a great idea too. We were tossing names around a few nights ago. I have a tendency to like old fashioned names, especially if they have special meaning to us. A few of the ones we've set aside are (girl names so far) Hannah, Sophia, Grace, and Judith. There was another one that meant something like "her father's joy", but I can't remember what it was. (Pregnancy brain kicking in!) Boys names are going to be harder.

Skyline - YES! Messing with the weeks and my due date makes me nuts. I know when I ovulated...how the heck did I get pregnant 5 days before that? But whatever, I'm going to stick to my timing and just let them do what they will do. Next week I'll go see the high risk ob for the first time, and I'm curious to see what she'll have to say. The RE today told us I could travel and do whatever I wanted. Two things she told me that I'd never heard before: #1 - stay away from artificial sweetners (uh, but my hubby is diabetic. How am I going to do that?), and #2 - sex while pregnant might induce a miscarriage because there's something in men's ejaculate that they use to cause m/c's: blastocysts, or something like that. I was like WHAT?? So I'm supposed to not have sex because my dh might cause me to miscarry? I don't know about that. Has anyone else ever heard that?

Oh yeah, the other joyful news while I was there - I've gained almost 10 lbs in 6 and 1/2 weeks. 10 lbs?!?!?!?! How the heck? I guess it's 3lbs per boob and then 4lbs in my tummy. Geez. So now I feel like a heifer. I know as an "older" mom - and hey, did you know some of the ob's classify me as "advanced maternal age" - weight gain might just be something I'll struggle with. I'm going to try to not worry about it or think bad thoughts and just focus on eating right and exercising.

My hormones must be rolling - I'm going between wanting to laugh at it all and getting mad!!

User Image

10 years ago

@Skyline ~ sometimes we gotta do what we gotta do when it comes to getting a bite to eat even if that means grabbing something from a fast food place. Glad you are doing well. I hope AF stays away for me too! I keep tuning into every sensation in my body wondering if I had felt this last cycle when I got pregnant. I need to remember that I may not feel anything at all or even similar to last months bfp cycle this cycle wether I get a pos hpt test or not. The body just does weird hormonal things.

@Lschrader ~ I'm so sorry you are sick. When I get the onset of the flu I go and get trader joe's oscillococcinum which helps a lot, but only if it's in the very early stages of the flu coming on. I hope you feel better asap! :( Oh and your feb and/or nov dates are great as they are happening now and next month. I'm feeling very hopeful for you that you will be pregnant very soon.

@Makeup ~ What a cool dream your dh had. Perhaps it was a clear message for you to know that you are having a baby girl and to name her Gabby. Pretty neat if you ask me. I totally believe in some of my dreams.

AFM ~ Just hanging at home, watching netflix and surfing the net. Hope everyone is having a nice evening.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

Hi everyone,

Juat a quick stop in as so sleepy!

@pisces you looked gorgeous in photos

@lolee great names. Think we are set for a boy but still clueless for a girl!

@rebecca details on vbac please! That is what j am hoping for so insight would be great.
Name you have forgotten meaning father's joy is abigail, great name ;) (it's mine! )

@sky great reaction this weekend, can't wait to hear next!

Glad everyone else seems ok.

Afm tired and starting to feel waddly! 4 weeks, hopefully........

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo