Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

621 - 630 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@topo don't be nervous, they will take good care of you and you get some good meds after surgery ;-) well DH said that Hawaii is a possible next home base, we are waiting to find out. Super cool huh? Then you guys can come visit me :-)

I am still hot. I was at my second job, it's retail and I was sweating. I am sitting here feeling warm right now. I would be curious if its a symptom IF I were symptom checking but since I am not, I am simply "observing" that I am warm as hell.

11 years ago

@pisces ~ Omg, I hope you get to go to Hawaii. How awesome that would be. I have never been and would love to visit. Hot flashes suck. The other night I was surging heat through my whole body and my temp was 99.3 at 8 pm.

I don't recall saying that I would not symptom spot. I think that is something you and topo decided on lol.
I'm very gassy (normal for me in tww) breasts are swollen and sore on the sides (normal for me during tww). Indigestion, twinges and pokes which are probably all due to gas bubbles. I'm bloated. Geez I have days to go still....

User Image[/url][/url]

11 years ago • Post starter

@miracle wouldn't it be cool! Hawaii!!!! I must add that Germany and Italy are also in the list ...thumbs up Italy...crowd boooos Germany!!! If I were symptom watching I would notice that I AM as gassy as I normally have been during the 2ww. BUT this time I am actually waiting to prove it! Lol and I have a headache ..could be allergies. I'm getting anxious to poas but won't do it to myself...I am going to be a good girl ....for now!

11 years ago

@miracle I never get sore bbs, I see so many post about the girls being sore but not mine. Never during AF only when I had IVF and they gave me a trigger And when I was actually pregnant but I don't remember at what point that started.

11 years ago

Good Morning How is everybody today?

Wowzers I'm 7days pregnant! **whoop whoop**

My charts are all over the place. I am back below my cover line again 97.75. But then I was looking back at my chart from last month and I was in the 97's until about 9/10dpo...or something like that. I mentioned being hot last night to a friend & fellow Pisces who found out that she was pregnant last month and she got excited and said completely forgot about being hot all the time before getting a BFP on a FRER at 9DPO. **cool!** so IF I were symptom watching, which I totally AM not...that could be one.

11 years ago

good morning ladies wow what did i miss ur gonna move piecesgirl to hawii or u are gonna take a trip hawii is no where near cali and u are asking for a visit okay but if u promise to pay to get us out there lol i am all for it never been how cool is that lol. @Picesgirl dnt be symptom wathcing it is bad for u lol @miricalmomma no u never said it only me and piecesgirl lol but ur not helping lol

afm if i was symptom checking i would say the weirdest dreams for two nights i am supposably 8dpo lol but since i dnt know when i ovulated went only by cm i am not sure but my right nostril has been bleeding everytime i blow my noise lol still taking my antibiotics damit i cant wait till this is over lol i wonder if it is dangerous for me or maybe it will cure what ever i got going on my boil is still there i have a appt to slice it so lets see what happens there lol

11 years ago

@topo ~ I'm bad I know. I'm encouraging pisces to symptom spot subconsciously and now look what I have done... now you are chiming in.. that's it let's quit now while we are ahead. :) Seriously though if you google bleeding nose or gums as a pt symptom, you will find that it can be. I think a itchy ankle could be one of them at this point. I agree with you on pisces paying for our trip to go see her in Hawaii. All 3 of us laying under a umbrella on the warm sand beaches 5 months pregnant sipping VIRGIN PINA COLADA's (now I know you and pisces won't like that part) but hey we have to take care of our little beans and be healthy. Glad you're getting your boil blazed off!

@pisces ~ I'm jealous that you never get sore boobs in the 2ww. During my tww mine can swell up like punching bags and be so sore. Italy or Hawaii both sound amazing. I went to Greece for 4 weeks when I was 22 yrs old. Had a blast. Took a train through Italy's countryside all the way to the airport to go home. Didn't have time or money left to stop off in any towns though. I watched the movie "Under the Tuscan Sun" and it made me want to spend a year over there.

Ok well back to reality :)
I'm still on the opk obsession. I read that test lines will often darken after the time limit, so the accuracy of wether it's a pos or neg is ONLY within the time limit. So here I am looking at all my saved dried opk strip and they all look pos when in reality they might not have been during the time limit... Go figure. So today I tried it out. I peed on a opk strip and I had a med colored line but neg in the 10 min time limit. 30 min later after it dried, the line had darkened to the same color as the control line and now looked like a true pos. I'm sorry to bore you all with this opk stuff. I'm just still trying to understand it all.

User Image[/url][/url]

11 years ago • Post starter

@topo vivid dreams huh? Just a small observation **air finger quotation marks on the word observation** lmao. Nose bleed huh? Just stating the facts not a symptom. That's all. Sorry that had to open it but that's how my grandmother used to treat them, she would open and clean it (sorry tmi). She had 11 kids and was practically a share cropper so she home remedied everybody..lol...it worked too. But I hope you are feeling better soon.

11 years ago

@topo I just read your response. You said you wished we all were in the same time zone and I said well my DH is up for base reassignment within the next year or so and one of bases is Hawaii and the other two are Germany or Italy. ...lol so I will either get Really close OR off to the other end of the earth. Lmao

@miraclemama you are bad. Not that I was watching symptoms anyway...lol ..I mean of course I wasn't watching symptoms. Never have. **guilty whistle** . OPK. I think it's the brand you are using, that goodness you have some sort of answer to this problem and I am glad that it's not pcos. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Under the Tuscan Sun! I watched it one day totally on a fluke and I have loved it every since. I went to Barcelona on a work visa once when I worked for hotels.com but didnt get to do much besides work **booo**

AFM: haven't had much if anything new. Hot flashes aren't as bad as yesterday but I am still having them. It's like my skin is tingling with warm water beneath it and if it were possible for this black girl to have a hot red face then I would. Yesterday DH said I looked like I had run in the treadmill. I was nauseous this morning, no more cramping since 2 nights ago, just pressure. A little gas but not like the usual 2ww but then why would this be like the others since I am already preggers. Lol...:-) yeeeeeee haw!!!

We are cheating and testing? **devilish grin**

11 years ago

Oops meant to say When are we cheating and testing? **devilish grin**

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo