Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

5461 - 5470 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@football-well I hope he changes his mind and agrees to go get tested.

For your chart, it is hard to tell. This last cycle I had a really low dip the day before I o'd, then it went up a little bit and then went much higher the next day. By your chart, it almost looks like today you are o'ing, but since your cervix is hard and closed now, I would agree that yesterday you O'd. You won't be able to confirm for a few more days since you will have to wait and see what your temp does. Finger's crossed you O'd yesterday and those little guys made their way up!

10 years ago

@LSchrader - Oh, I said she had a major cow! lol Yes, we used to say that all the time in my family when we meant we were so happy about something we "had a cow" = freaked out in a good way. Haha! Yes, we hope to find out the gender at the 20 week scan and certainly don't plan on keep that a secret. I don't want to keep anymore secrets! lol

@football - If that overlay chart you posted is any indication, your coverline is going to be higher than that first one they gave you. There is some way you can mark a certain temp in FF as being unreliable or something like that, I can't remember how, but it gives you an outlined dot instead of a solid dot. I would see about marking today's temp like that. Just 3 or 4 more days and you should have a clear picture on your chart!

Thank you, it was a blast, and YES... more crappy weather predicted. If we are lucky it will just be snow, but it sounds like it's going to be another icy mess.

User Image

10 years ago

Alright, here is my chart with unadjusted temps. The reason they are always adjusted is from waking up earlier. What do y'all think?

To adjust, or not adjust? That is the question...

User Image

User Image

10 years ago

@football - Well, I'm sure you already know I'm in favor of adjusting.

User Image

10 years ago

I want to figure out a way to test the adjustments to see of they're accurate. I've read mixed reviews for adjusting. Some women love it, others say it's not accurate. Ugh. Why is this so complicated?! Thanks for answering my questions. I just hope I'm at least ovulating. :/

User Image

10 years ago

@football - I'm serious, in 3 days you are going to see that you O'ed and your chart will be readable. If I'm wrong, feel free to come over here and spank me. ;)

User Image

10 years ago

@football-I use the temp adjuster every now and then. I do think you need to wait a few more days though to see what your temp does. Can you feel ovulation at all? Some can, some can't. I can always feel when I am ovulating so that really helps out. Try not to stress too much about it. I am sure you ovulated, and after a few more days, your temps will confirm that too.

I am finally feeling better from my cold. Sneezing a ton, but I can handle that. I think that just means I am coming to the end of my cold, haha. My back teeth are hurting though. I have had them hurt after a sinus infection but I am not really congested at all and haven't been. If I hadn't been to the dentist, I would think I have a cavity...just really sensitive. I hope this doesn't mean I need to go back to the dentist! Just happy to be feeling better finally!

@pisces-how you feeling lady??

Everyone else that we haven't heard from today? Hope you are all doing well!

10 years ago

Thanks ladies. I will *TRY* to not obsess over things (AKA my chart) just yet. Hopefully my temp continues to rise and by Wednesday I will have three higher temperatures confirming O.

@LSchrader- I'm glad you're feeling better. I've been sneezing a ton, too! I hate it! Sinus infections are no fun at all; and I HATE the dentist...it's a necessary evil, though! haha When're you going to start testing? And no, I don't really feel anything at O time other than the CM changes and CP changes.

@Athena- Are you still feeling better?

@Miracle- Keeping my fingers crossed for you this cycle!

User Image

10 years ago

Hi Ladies,

Time seems to be at a stand still at this point in the two week wait. I actually don't have much hope for this cycle. Like I have said before, I feel nothing that is making me think that I will see a pos hpt. I know that means nothing. I will have answers this coming weekend.

@Skyline ~ Your announcement to your dh sounded wonderful and joyous. I am so happy for you. I teared up when you told me about your MIL tearing up. I am a big sappy girl for tender moments. I bet you are relieved to have no more secrets. :)

@Football ~ Sorry the charting thing is so frustrating. Like the other ladies said, you will see things more clearly in a few days from now with your chart. Hang in there.

@Athena ~ How are you feeling?

@Lschrader ~ Glad your cold is clearing up. As soon as I read that your teeth are hurting/sensitive I thought to myself.. oh she's pregnant. Teeth sensitivity is an early pregnancy CAN be an early symptom. I so hope this is it for you..

@Pisces ~ How are you love bug? What's new? You feeling any better from your horrible AF yet? I hope so.

@Introuble, makeup, lolee, rebecca ~ Hope you are doing well and to anyone else that I may have forgotten.

Hello and welcome to the new joiners on this forum.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

Skyline - I loved reading your announcement! I know that had to make your inlaws day! We probably won't tell my mother and father in law until we absolutely have to....they don't react very well to the news that we're pregnant. Usually, my MIL says something like "Oh, no." She thinks #1) it's a given any child I try to carry will die, #2) I'll die during delivery (don't ask me why), and #3) I'm keeping us poor by continuing to try to have kids. So there's no excitement in telling them for us.

Lschrader - I hope you're feeling much better and your teeth have stopped hurting. So if you start spotting before AF, should you know something by Thursday or Friday?

Football - I used the temp adjuster. I found I was very sensitive to any changes in my sleep routine, especially waking up earlier. But every woman is different. Like the other laides have said, give it a few more days. You should be able to see your pattern by then, and you'll know if you need to adjust your temps or not.

Athena - how are you?

Pisces - I hope you're feeling better, dear.

Afm - I let myself get dehydrated yesterday, so felt pretty crappy. Hope today is better! They're saying we may get another foot of snow Thursday...which reminds me, Skyline, I hope you and your family stay safe during the weather in GA today. They said on the news y'all had declared a state of emergency!

Hope everyone has a good day.

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo