Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

6581 - 6590 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Ashin your sisters are correct. I think when we start ttc we start watching every little symptom very closely and we may have had them all along, but we weren't paying attention. The bad news is symptoms are not the best way to know if you are pregnant because progesterone gives you the same symptoms as hcg. I ttc for 18 months before I got my bfp and I cant tell you how many times symptoms had me fooled, but then when I got my bfp I only had a few and they were some I had had before. Ttc is a very emotional process and sometimes symptom spotting can make it worse. I think their list of pregnancy symptoms on here though is crap because most of the symptoms on here that they get you all excited about haven't shown up til after 8+ weeks. One thing to remember is no matter how bad you want it sometimes our timing isn't His timing and it can take longer than we really want it to. I never thought I'd be waiting nearly 2 years for my bfp, but then the longer it took the more I felt like it would never happen. One thing that helped me,but not everyone likes or can keep up with it is temping and using opk's. The opk's give you an idea of when your fertile period begins and then temping confirms ovulation. Good luck and I hope you get a beautiful bfp very soon :)

I will reply to everyone else later. I have to drink the glucola in t-minus 1 hr and 47 min so I'm going to lay down for a bit.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

9 years ago

Morning ladies! How's the weather where you all are? We are getting a streak of 80's herein WA State and I am super stoked about it! It's awesome! Lots of boating and beach days for us!

@ashin- Athena is correct. Unfortunately our bodies like to play with us a lot. That is not to say that what you are experiencing isn't pregnancy symptoms, but they could also very well be AF symptoms. There have been plenty of months where i swore i was pregnant because of my symptoms, and sure enough AF would show. Hang in there, your time will come! FX this is your cycle.

@Athena-I saw your FB post and it sounds like your test wasnt too bad! Hopefully it went well!

@miracle-How you doing today?

@Pisces-Hope AF is staying away for you so you can get some time with your hubs!!

AFM-Pretty sure AF is here or is coming. I am now spotting brownish color. I put a tampon in just because i am sure she will show in full force soon. All my calendars on here say AF is due today but i dont really know. I am CD29 today and last month i went to CD30.

9 years ago

Nothing new going on ladies. Just making some new baby flip flops for my Etsy shop on this beautiful summer day.

@Ashin ~ Welcome to the group. I think Athena pretty much covered it in her post to you. I hope you get your bfp. If you have any questions please fire away. We are all a bunch of loving, helpful and understanding group of woman. We know the struggles, pain, joys and sorrows of ttc. We are here for you. Keep us posted. :)

@Lschrader ~ I hope af stays away for you. I am good. I'm 8 dpo today. I have another 5 or 6 days before Af is expected to arrive. I told her she wasn't allowed to show for 9 more months or more. No vacancy here.. only room at the Inn for a baby.. :)

@Skyline ~ How are you?

User Image[/url][/url]

9 years ago • Post starter

im 11 dpo and i have been spotting ever so slightly for today and yesterday, also have stabbing like pains in my uterus pretty bad today. been nauseous too for a few days, mainly in the evenings !

9 years ago

@daisiemama ~ Hi there. Welcome to the group. When is your AF due? Do you have regular cycles? How are your confirming when you Ovulate? Your symptoms could be caused by pregnancy or just good ol' af getting ready to show. Progesterone is the culprit for causing the same symptoms as the hcg hormone that gets released once an embryo has implanted into the uterus. There is no way to tell except with a hpt or blood test. Good luck. Keep us posted.

User Image[/url][/url]

9 years ago • Post starter

@miracle - Here I am! I'm doing good. I have been keeping up, but just haven't had time to make a post. I'm making time now! I hope AF gets your memo and takes a looooong vacation. Fingers crossed for you!

@daisiemama - Welcome! I hope you get a BFP and not AF. Can you tell us more about your TTC journey?

@LSchrader - The weather here has been hot and dry. I keep forgetting to water my newest flowers and they look like they are on the verge of death. I'm glad y'all are enjoying great temps. :) I hope it's not AF! Keep us posted. Congratulations on the birth of your nieces! The picture you posted was sweet. I'm looking forward to hearing the SA results.

@athena - Do you know if you passed yet? I hope so, not fun having to get blood drawn 3 times in a row. Love the picture and how you fixed your hair! When will you have the u/s?

@Ashin - Welcome and good luck as you embark on the TTC journey! I started TTC last June, after two long and messed up cycles I took a break to focus on balancing my hormones, we got back to it in November and I got my BFP Dec. 14th. I nearly drove myself crazy my first cycle because AF came very late and I had all kinds of symptoms.

@rebecca - Happy belated birthday! Sounds like y'all had a good time and how convenient to be able to watch the city fireworks from your yard! Wow! 29 weeks. :) It has to feel great to be safely hitting the 3rd trimester.

@pisces - Haha! The virgin comment to your DH made me laugh. I don't blame you, if I had missed O by that small amount of time, I would have a hard time not getting hung up on it too. I just hope that by some fluke, you O'd late! I will be keeping my fingers crossed.

@football - Your appointment is tomorrow? I hope you see the HB! My friend was able to see it at her 7 week appointment, but it can be too soon for some. I really hope you get to see it, as I know it can be nerve wracking to have to wait and wait for that first sign of life growing! :)

@Bean - Hope you are doing well!

I had to backtrack, I hope I got everyone.

AFM - We went to SC for a family reunion for DH's Dad's side of the family. Some of his mom's family was there too, it was the biggest gathering in years! His family is so nice and chill and all the aunts and uncles gave us baby gifts! His brother and fiance gave us the pack n play! I got some use out of my maternity bathing suit. Yay! And his uncle's fireworks were pretty great. We spent the night and drove home on Sunday. I wanted to stop at Cracker Barrel so bad, but DH wasn't in the mood for it. :( I will talk him into making it up another day.

Friday we painted the nook in our bedroom that will be the nursery area. I just need to add the green accent paint, and the walls will be all done. Can't tell a whole lot from this pic, but here is the area so far...

User Image

At some point in the future we hope to add french doors so that it will actually be a separate room. I want him to stay upstairs with us for at least the first 2 years, maybe longer. The downstairs bedrooms are just so far away!

My 33 week appointment is today. My maternity shoot will be this Sunday. (I have been working on my dress, I haven't made a dress since 2010, and I'm just making the pattern up, so hopefully it's not a disaster! lol) And the shower for my side of the family is next Saturday. There is a lot going on these days!

User Image

9 years ago

Skyline she didn't really seem concerned that I would fail, she said there was no sugar in my urine, which I guess is an indicator. If I did for some reason fail they will call by Friday. My ultrasound is the 22nd. Apparently they were concerned because his kidneys were larger than they should be. She said it's probably nothing that boys have a tendency to have to grow into their kidneys but they want to do a recheck just to be sure. She said I would also get some really good pics and they will look to confirm he is a boy. My next ob appt is the 25th so I'm starting the every other week appts.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

9 years ago

Good Morning Everybody!

@athena well I am praying for you that everything turns out just great. If the lady were more concerned, she would have told what to expect or the possibilities so we are what black churches call "count it all joy" ...it's means you are already thanking him in advance for the outcome and you aren't going to worry about it because The Lord will prevail. We will see how perfect he is in September ;-)

@rebecca your 4th of July Family birthday/grill/bonding TIME sounded perfect!!!! Titus and the new baby (I'm counting the blessing in advance) are two very lucky babies to be born into such a wonderful family. You are blessed Becca

@ashin and @daisiemama Our new ladies Welcome!! I saw one was 10DPO and one was 11DPO anyone test yet? We always have out fingers and toes crossed, we celebrate each victory as if it were our own. We are quite the little family in here.

@lsch hope hubby's test went well and that the witch is staying away from your house. She's circling my house with a vengeance, she doesn't take too kindly for the game that I am playing her right now. So I hope she is so busy fighting with me that she forgets about you and @miracle

@football hope your appointment goes well and you get a peek at your little bean and I hope that your bean is the stickiest most perfect bean in the bean stalk

@miracle how is my ladybug? Last I heard you making more little booties for your Etsy store. How many DPO? Hope the witch is still fighting with me and forgets about you!!!!! I hate her and she's on her broomstick circling my house, if fact she's chasing my train to work...lol..but right I have the witch repellant

@sky OMG!!! I love Cracker Barrel and the closest one is like an hour away & it's in unfamiliar territory so I'm kinda scared about going in the boonies but I have been dying to go & DH is always like "too far"..lmao. I might NEXT Saturday and he's back in Portugal and witch attacks me so I will be in full on self-pity mode, Cracker Barrel will cheer me up. Thanks for the idea. Your 4th of July sounded perfect as well! I love family and anytime I get to be around any family, even the ones that cause drama I don't mind because after DH have been here for 4 years by ourself so seeing family is a luxury.

AFM: well I did it to myself and tested yesterday and of course BFN. I knew better. So I am still using my progesterone cream (witch repellant) but as soon as I stop she will be along. I was so sad to see that BFN yesterday, I don't know why I let it affect me so bad...I knew I had missed O by a day or two but I guess I was just hoping. My last reading from Tania said that my timing was off, well she was right about that.

9 years ago

@athena - Less than two weeks away, can't wait to see the new pics you get! :) When will you get the results back from your glucose test?

@pisces - Yes! Cracker Barrel is awesome. I managed to get us to eat there 3 times in one week the week we went to Jekyll Island. I think I burned DH out on it, we pass TWO on our way up to Atlanta when we go for my appointments, so yesterday in the car I was like, "So, I think I would like to cash in that rain check you didn't give me..." lol He was like, "Nope, I didn't give you a rain check, no Cracker Barrel today." He has NO pity for the pregnant lady. You should definitely take yourself out there next Saturday and cheer yourself up!! DO IT! Ugh, that really stink about the BFN!

@football - I forgot to say this in my last post, but I noticed your EDD is the day before my birthday! Cool! :) And almost exactly 6 months after my EDD.

AFM - My appointment went well, everything was good and he is still head down.

User Image

9 years ago

UGHGUGHGUGH i just commented back to everyone and my page refreshed. Now i am just annoyed and don't want to retype!

Basically, i was saying hi to everyone and hoping AF was staying away from all!!!

AF showed up for me on Tuesday which i expected. I called my doctor because i thought maybe i should get my progesterone levels checked. I was reading online about some symptoms and i feel like i have them....acne, spotting, anxiety, etc. My doctor says my cycles are very regular and she really does NOT think i have low progesterone because of how regular my cycles are. So i am going to hold of for now. DH has his test today at 11:30. I am PRAYING we have good news. Will probably find out on Tuesday. I really just want to know if IUI is something we should do or continue going the way we are. You guys, i am just so ready to be a mom. I had two dreams last night about babies. They were weird haha.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo