Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4931 - 4940 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@Pisces- Sorry I got the day wrong! I hope you guys were able to enjoy your day of celebrating the love you have for one another. I'm sad to hear you're feeling down and upset. If/when you're ready to talk, we're here for you! I hope you're able to feel more like yourself and are able to get the BFP you deserve soon.

User Image

10 years ago

Yes, but tomorrow morning will be with the pink dye! I'm nervous, but excited!

ME (27) + DH (28) = DD (2)

10 years ago

Hi ladies, 12 dpo today. Af due Friday! I have a 13 day luteal phase with AF arriving the day after like clockwork. So I expect her presence very soon. Feeling emotional as usual and eating everything in sight.

On a positive note.. My Etsy site is keeping me busy. I just bought a brand new shappy chic light pink quilt for my bed from Target with pillow shams and 500 thread cotton 100%Egyptian. Spent almost 200.00 on this complete set, but it was worth it and I love it. Makes me happy looking at it.

@Pisces ~ Hi hon.. you have been so strong on my mind the past few days. I have missed you. So glad you checked in. Congratulations on your wedding! You are legally and officially a married woman. I'm so sorry your sad and down with not getting a bfp YET.. you know that I know how that feels. I have too been in immense sadness and pain as well. I am with you. Sending you a HUG!! Catch us up more soon.

@Skyline ~ Thanks for finding Pisces for us! :) That made my day to see her check in. I'm hanging in there. Feeling my usual pms come on.. :( That's exciting about getting to record the heartbeat with your phone soon. :) I bet you're excited!

@Lady sickler ~ Welcome!

@Make up ~ Sorry about the migraines. I hope it goes away soon. I get ocular headaches. My eye doctor told me that I get them after having a full eye exam. Pretty painful. On a good note, love the t shirt on your son.. pretty cool.

@Athena, Football, Lschrader, Rebecca, Bean, Delal, topo and anone else I missed hello. Hope you are doing well.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

Pisces!! Yay, girl. So glad to hear from you. Congratulations on your wedding. I know it was a special day for you. I'm sorry you're feeling down. Hey, you know we understand. I'm trying not to feel hopeless myself. Share if you need to and want to. We all struggle at times. I'm just so glad to see you back. I missed you.

Miracle - FXd AF stays away, but if that tricky witch shows her face, hang in there. We're with you.

LadySickler - welcome!

User Image

10 years ago

Ok Ladies, well I just poas this evening and took the photo at the 5 minute mark. I uploaded it here and this is the link..

I know the blue dye tests are known for evaps so I'm not sure what to think. I don't have anymore tests to take but I will take of course one in the morning..

My Af isn't due for 2 more days. (Friday would be on time not even late)

Need your input..

User Image[/url][/url]

Oops forgot to give you the link lol

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-images110714

User Image[/url][/url]

@miracle- could you repost the link?? The one given is acting up. I'm anxious to see the test!!! :)

User Image

10 years ago

THe image number is 217865 under unsure and member
http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-images110714

User Image[/url][/url]

Um, I DEFINITELY see something!!!!

I hope this is it for you, I'll keep my fingers crossed. Can't wait until the morning when you take another test!!!

User Image

10 years ago

@Football ~ I will have to save my morning urine and run out and get a FRER from Target. The test I took tonight was cvs midstream that comes with 2 tests. I used the first test last month and got a stark white negative, nothing to obsess over. Tonight I used the 2nd test from that same batch and I have something to obsess over now .. go figure. I googled and searched for images that look like mine to see if it could be a evap line and unfortunately it very well could be.. so I won't know anything until tomorrow morning after I run to the store.

User Image[/url][/url]

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo