Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

6541 - 6550 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Football a man from our church is a contractor and he's going to do it. I had a ton of cm at the beginning and it's only gotten worse. So that is a very good sign.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

9 years ago

@athena- what did you do to help with your morning sickness? I woke up today feeling rather sick. Any tips you found helped?

User Image

9 years ago

I need to make a proper post, but I don't have enough time at the moment. Been so busy! I have been getting a LOT of these kinds... ...of looks lately, so I thought I'd share a belly pic with you guys.

Taken yesterday @ 31 weeks 5 days:

User Image

User Image

9 years ago

Skyline... you look AWESOME!

User Image

9 years ago

Hi ladies.. Busy day today with my bff coming into town with her new baby. I got to spend the whole day with them. I held her, sang to her and talked to her all day long. What a great day it was. I teared up a few times out of pure love and joy for my friend. This baby is so precious. I specifically made the day about my friend and her baby. I did not talk about my pain, sadness or struggles as she already knows my pain. I wanted to make sure the day was about celebrating her new baby and so we did.

I feel ovulation about to happen or is happening. I bedded last night and again early this morning so I have today covered. I get to bed tomorrow night and monday which should cover my fertile window.

@skyline ~ you look so good. What a great pregnant selfie. Love it.

@Football ~ Sorry you are starting to not feel well. I am sure it's the HCG rising in your system. I hope you find something that gives you relief or at least tolerate it soon.

@Lschrader ~ Hope you are having a blast camping in your new trailer.

@Bean ~ How are you?

@Rebecca ~ Hope you are doing well.

@ Pisces ~ I hope you are having the time of your life with your DH visiting.

User Image[/url][/url]

9 years ago • Post starter

Well ladies...it's official..I just threw up (three times). Luckily I was in the shower. Now I somehow have to garner enough strength to go to a baby shower for my husband's cousin.

User Image

9 years ago

I'm pretty sure I am about to ovulate. I just hope that I bed in time to catch the egg. I didn't bed this morning or last night. It will be 10 pm before I get to bed tonight. I pray that my egg holds out for me.

@football ~ Oh crap.. that's not fun. Sorry you got sick and that your symptoms are kicking in. I hope this phase in your pregnancy is short lived. :(

User Image[/url][/url]

@football - Snacking on grapes and other cold fruit helped me get through the sick feelings. I had to nibble constantly (not to much at one time), but it really helped me keep from feeling very sick. I would carry a bag of saltines in my purse everywhere and eat a couple if I started to feel any bit sick.

@miracle - Hope you get to BD tonight, it sounds like you are pretty well covered, though! Sending sticky vibes your way!

User Image

9 years ago

Morning Ladies!

Oh Miracle I'm so glad you had such a lovely day with your friend Stacy & Maya. You have been waiting a while for that and bless you for keeping it special for them. I know it's hard not talking to your friend about your feelings but she knows and will come through for you. Sounds like you have all your bases covered for catching that egg, got my fingers, legs. toes crossed for you!

Athena- Glad to see you arrived safely but did you have some troubles getting there?

Sky- Your bump is amazing and I love the fact that you improvised using the full length mirrors while out, that's why we ladies are so clever! Honestly though, you look amazing!

Football- Eughh! Morning sickness! That sucks but as you say it's now official darling, your hormones are soaring and you are burning calories like no business so need plenty of snacks like Sky said to keep you going. Especially as soon as you wake up. I had a drawer next to the bed with ginger biscuits etc to nibble before I even got out of bed to help. Enjoy the day best you can today, sounds fun a baby shower, everything you have to come!

Right I'm off to my doctors appointment, trying to organise some therapy for my messed up mind. Baby steps ironically for me but I'm getting there! much ove ladies.

User Image

9 years ago

I still can't tell if I ovulated yet or not. My cm has been extra watery this cycle. I drank a whole bunch of grapefruit juice on purpose these past 2 weeks because I had read that it may help with ewcm. I get ewcm for 1 sometimes 2 days every cycle but it's usually pretty thick and on the dryer side. I am still getting some watery cm today and slight cramping in right ovary which is the ovary I usually O from. Luckily I bedded last night real late so that covers at least the next day or 2 if I don't get to bed again.

Hope everyone is having a nice Monday so far.

@Bean ~ Thank you so much sweetie. My bff is so sweet and compassionate. I can't stop staring at the baby pictures I took of her. Makes me want one even more if that's even possible :) Thanks for sending the good vibes my way. I will take them. I hope that things go well at your dr appt. Now is this a fertility or baby related appt?

@Skyline ~ Thank you. I hope I timed it right too. I can't get over how great you look in that b&w pic you posted on here. :)

User Image[/url][/url]

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo