Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2921 - 2930 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@piecesgirl that was so sweet i loved it omg i loved that prayer i am going to practice it thanks luv. is all i can do right now and keep my faith i been thinking alot laltey which i am trying to unfocus myself i had a dream i moved near u piecesgirl and worked with u omg how strange was that yet so awsome i quess it is because i am so sick of this lady she is a she devil omg my coworker has been here 4 years she fired her she had reason but now we are on a ghost ship i have like 27 clients it is so bad and they are all so needy talk about stress my dh is like babe stressing is not good ugh duh really ass bite i could of took one becuase he so irritated me. i am going to take this weekend to rest and not do to much just relax. So your not symptom watching oberveing huh no piecesgirl shame shame shame lol

@everyone else hello there ladies hope everyone has a great weekend and great day i am here at work in the morning saying my good morning hellos when i am quiet i am usually at home i let my bro use my computer so using my cell phone irritates my short fuse so until monday when i return to this hell hole have a blessed weekend girrlies.

10 years ago

Thanks for the warm welcome! I admittedly was crazily symptom-watching but am determined not to do that again next month. I say that now...

Spotting and other general discomfort turned into my af, which so rudely tricked me since it was several days early. Sigh...

This was only month 2 of ttc. It is also month two of marriage and I'm 38, so I'm very anxious to get it going on.

Fun reading everyones' posts--I'll stop in again soon. Happy thoughts and wellness to all!

10 years ago

Good morning girls.

I have a question. I got my DH sperm anaylsis back it it shows he has low motility. It was only 10%
The count was also slightly low but nothing to concerend said the DR. He had 1.5 million and needed 2 million

What can we do to help with the motility?

I need help!

Im worried

10 years ago

Ants mommy. My dh's sperm count was low and he had 9 million per ml. They said normal is 20 million to 200 million per ml. But I think there are supplements out there for men to help with motility. Heres more info . http://www.resolve.org/diagnosis-management/infertility-diagnosis/evaluating-male-fertility-interpreting-semen-analysis-results.html

@ you pesky symptom watchers, you know sheriff Topo is here and she don't allow those shenanigans around these parts. You better watch out cause she's coming for you.

@ Topo how are you?

@ Pisces oh yea he's free and he loves it lol.

Afm has anyone ever had hot flashes before ovulation? I had one last night just wondering if it could be connected.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@athens YESSSSSSS!!!! Hot Flashes! I feel like hot water is boiling under my skin...lol I hope thats a good sign. LMAO at Sheriff @topo and she is a detective isnt she...lol

@ants mommy Yes, get those supplements for him so that he can increase his count. everything will wotrk out DO NOT Worry!!

@topo I am just "observing" that there is nothing to report. but I am gassy & pressure (probably from the gas) not a symptom but an observation.

@jenniifer I am sorry the witch got you. but hang in there. Thank you for the update.

I have that prayer for Desire To Conceive, Fulfillment over Barrenness. I am not saying that we are all Barren but it is a powerful prayer.

Father, We thank you that Children are the heritage of the Lord, and the fruit of the womb is his reward. Children are Your idea, Father; You thought up children, and family, and home. You instituted the family in the Garden of Eden. You ordered children; You commanded them when You said to Adam & Eve, â??be fruitful and multiply.â??

You said that the barren womb is never satisfied.

Lord, the Word declares that I am wonderfully and fearfully made by You; therefore, I am perfect and able to conceive and have children. You said that I would be a fruitful vine by the side of our house and our children like olive plants around our table. We are not ashamed but happy because out quiver is full of children.

Thank you, Father, that you designed and fashioned me to have children, that in the bible barrenness was the exception, not the rule, and not Your will, not normal, something against Your plan and purpose. And in Your goodness and faithfulness, every barren woman in the bible who was Godly and believed Your Word became pregnant; You opened her womb and blessed her, and she gave birth to a precious baby just as I will. You make the barren woman to keep house and to be a joyful mother of children.

Your said, Father, that because You are our God and we are Your people and have a covenant with You, that You will love us and bless us and multiply us and bless the fruit of my womb and that neither male nor female among Your people would be barren.

Father, we are redeemed from the curse of the Law of Jesus and being barren is under the curse of the Law; therefore, we will receive from Your grace and have children.

Father, no plague, no evil shall come nigh our swelling. We are healed by the stripes of Jesus. Sickness of any kind is taken out of our midst. You said to ask anything of You in Jesusâ?? name and it will be done; and that if two of us on earth agree as touching anything it would be done. So we pray and we agree with You and Your Word, Father, that we will conceive and bring forth a healthy, precious baby to Your glory and honor. We pray all this according to Your Word and will. You said, this is the confidence that we have in You, that if we ask anything according to Your Word and will. You hear us; and if You hear us we know we have the petition we desire of you. We have it now. Thank you, father, in Jesusâ?? Name.

Amen

10 years ago

The Prayer to the Body:

The rest of the prayer that speaks to your body:

Bodies, we speak to you in Jesusâ?? name: You will come in line and agreement with the Word of God. You will respond to His holy word. You will function properly and perfectly, the way God intended you to. Every part, every organ of your reproductive system conforms to the Word and Plan of God as we come together in pure, marital love. Body, conceive! Be Pregnant! Cooperate with Godâ??s plan: perfect ovulation, release of perfect eggs from the ovaries, through the fallopian tubes, penetrated and impregnated, fertilized by healthy sperm. Good solid attachment to uterine wall and nourished and protected for 40 weeks, unharmed, unhindered. Grow to a perfect baby-spirit, soul, and body. Your Word says, Father, that none shall cast their young, nor be barren among Your people and the number of our days You will fulfill. This pregnancy will be fulfilled. We decree it in Jesusâ?? name and receive Godâ??s best; we wonâ??t settle for anything less in Jesusâ?? holy name. Thank you Lord that it is so and done to Your honor and Glory.

Amen

10 years ago

Good morning ladies

@ Jennifer I am 38 and I think a majority of this group is of older age..as they say age is just a number if I got my bfp at 38 so can every one else sorry bout the witch showing up.good luck next cycle..

AFM my oldest son had his 1st day of school yesterday yay!! And for baby Eli they have put off the infusions till October he is getting his 15 month shots early on Wednesday then wait a couple weeks to wait then Oct 9th more blood work if counts are low again they will go ahead with infusions

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Where is everybody?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

I am either 9 or 10 dpo and have been experiencing every pregnancy symptomsine since around 4 dpo. I don't start my period until next wednesday. I have 2 children, so I know what the symptoms feel like. I have taken a pregnacy test (dollar general brand) this morning and others (1st response & clear) on Thursday & Friday which were all negative. I've also had mild cramping off and on since wednesday. I'm just concerned because I got my tubes tied oct 2011 with my last prganancy and am just scared it could be ectopic. Maybe there's someone out there that's been in a similar situation or knew someone. Thanks.

10 years ago

New baby bump pic posted :)

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo