Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

7721 - 7730 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Hi. Well I had my appointment with obgyn today. My hormones are normal. Not in menopause. I have a pretty good size cyst on my right ovary. I have multiple fibroids. One of the fibroids is big it's 3.8 cm. The dr said having surgery right now to remove the fibroid(s) was not recommended if I am still trying to get pregnant because it would wreck my uterus and the lining. She said the time it would take to heal would be too long and it could make things worse if ttc. The good news is that the fibroids are not in the endometrium lining. The are on the outside of the uterus. I am supposed to just wait and see what happens with my symptoms. If the fibroids get bigger or cause more pain and bleeding than a hysterectomy is recommended. I have to go back in 3 months to see what kinds of changes may or may not occur with the fibroids. I had an endometrium biopsy today and the results for that will be in next week. If I wasn't trying to still get pregnant I would just do a hysterectomy. Dr said things were not in my favor with ttc since I have the septate, old age, cyst on ovary and multiple fibroids.

User Image[/url][/url]

8 years ago • Post starter

Miracle I am so sorry to hear that.. Big hugs honey.

8 years ago

@miracle-I am so thankful you are not in menapause since that means TTC is not impossible. I am sad your doctor said its not in your favor though. We all know miracles happen, and you have been pregnant once before. Thank you for sharing the update, and i am eager to hear about the scope results when you get them. I will continue to pray for you.

@rebecca-I am sorry for the emotionally exhausting day you had. I am so jealous of you feeling little flutters! I cannot wait to feel that! I swear i felt a kick last night but at 14w5d i think its much too early. DH said it was probably gas ha. I think we need a flood of girls! You will probably get to find out early, right?

8 years ago

Hello ladies, it has been a little while since i have been on here. I tried to find women to talk to on the "countdownmypregnancy" page but no one seems to talk on there. So i am pregnant and by my last period i am 6weeks and 5 days. I seen my doctor and that just tested my urine and said i was pregnant and sent me on my way. I am so seeing a new doctor next month and i hope they are more attentive and informative.

Miracle i am happy there is still a chance but sad it hasnt happened up. God has his plans and i pray your little gift will be sent soon.

8 years ago

@jc-Hey there! Congrats on your pregnancy! That is so exciting! So you are due January or February? I haven't been active on the other site either...i just can't seem to move on from this one :) You should get an ultrasound next time, so that will be exciting!

8 years ago

Yes I am excited because my Ds will be 3 this august and I am due around the first week of February. My next appointment will be will a new doctor at about 9 weeks. My other doctor scheduled an ultrasound but since I already planned to see a new doctor I am just not going to go.

8 years ago

@jcbell- So exciting!! My youngest nephew was born on Feburary 3rd! great day and great month!!!

How is everyone doing??? Miracle? Rebecca?? Everyone?! Ladies, we get to find out what baby is in ONE week! I am so excited! Still leaning towards a girl, but of course i dont care! Let's place bets!

8 years ago

Hi ladies. Today has not started well. The bleeding is back, a little heavier and darker. Although I'm not in pain, I have a really bad feeling about this pregnancy. I don't think this baby will make it. I'm waiting on the dr to call me back. I'd like to go ahead and find out if there's even still a heartbeat. Pray for us, please.

User Image

8 years ago

@LSchrader- I can't wait to hear what you're (we're) having!!!!

@Rebecca- prayers are being said for you! I wish I could hug you.

@Miracle- how are you?

User Image

8 years ago

@rebecca- Oh i am so sorry. I hope you get in ASAP for an u/s. They should be getting you in TODAY! Praying for you.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo