Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3671 - 3680 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Pisces - good to hear from you again. Oh, I hate packing & moving! Although unpacking isn't quite as bad as getting everything ready to move. Hope all goes well for you!

AFM - used the CBE Fertility monitor for the first time this morning. Praying this works!

User Image

10 years ago

Hello all, new bump pic is up for 29 weeks 1 day

10 years ago

Hi Ladies,

How is everyone? I'm bummed because I am in my fertile window and I didn't get to bed yesterday and I won't get to bed today. Well the only thing I can hope for is that I already ovulated. My nipples have been sensitive since monday night, all day yesterday and today.. So I'm praying I already "O'd" yesterday. I'm going to say I'm 1 dpo today. I don't temp so I can confirm. I'm solely going off of ewcm and nipple sensitivity.. LOL! I'm on cycle day 16 today of a 29 day cycle.

Here we go AGAIN in another 2wwk girls.. Let's here some cheers!

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

Yay miraclemama I'm 4 dpo and temp went up a little more today.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Here we go girls!

I am so sorry that I haven't posted in a few days but here is where my status:

Friday 10/25/13 - had more recognizable positive HPT.
Saturday 10/26/13 - started bleeding very lightly.
Sunday 10/27/13 - bled more like a light period.
Monday 10/28/13 - barely any bleeding left.
Tuesday 10/29/13 - no bleeding at all.
Today 10/30/13 - I am still having morning sickness (or so I thought till I started the bleeding) my breasts are still very sore and sensitive.

I am thinking I am out this month but the bleeding is not typical of my regular AF. I usually bleed heavily for 5-6 days and trail off on day 7.

I am scared ladies and my physician does not seem to think anything other than I am not pregnant. My insurance will not pay for another BetaHCG blood test so that is out of the question because financially I cannot afford to pay for the lab out of pocket. I am just lost and disappointed.

I could really use some guidance :(

10 years ago

Tattoo have you taken another hpt? That could give you some answers.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

I will pick one up on the way home. If you look on my previous posts I have taken several and the earlier posts I was testing too early and was receiving negatives. The last 4 HPT's that I have taken have progressively gotten darker but after having what I believe to be a "light period" and not just implantation spotting has me completely confused.

10 years ago

@Tatoo ~ I'm so sorry hon. How worrisome for sure.
I just googled this for you... copy and paste it in URL
http://requestatest.com/pregnancy-blood-test-hcg-test

There are do it yourself labs that will perform tests for you w/o insurance. It's all pay out of pocket. You don't need a physician. Access labs or labcorps are reputable sites to go to. You can get your hcg tests done for around 40.00 if it will help ease your mind..

Or go to the ER and fake an ectopic pain and they will check to see if your pregnant.. lol.. whatever you have to do..

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

I am not having any pain that would suggest miscarriage and all the symptoms I have been experiencing are pointing to pregnancy but when I bled I broke down and cried.

10 years ago

@Tattoo-I think you need to test again. Some women bleed early on. Prayers your little bug is getting nice and conformable.

I decided to start temping this cycle, but I am not starting off too well as I forgot already this morning! I am going to put an alarm of my phone for the mornings. DH comes home tomorrow and since AF showed up yesterday, next cycle should line up perfectly...I hope! Me and AF have been hanging out after work and have been getting sucked into Gossip Girl. I can't watch any of my shows until DH get's back so I found something new. I.am.hooked. Big crush of Dan Humphrey.

Hope all is well with you ladies.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo