Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

7621 - 7630 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Lschrader - I'm so sorry, dear, to read about your grandma. I totally whiffed saying something about that the first time! Losing our loved ones is so hard, but I'm glad you have the comfort of knowing she's with the Lord. I'll pray for your family to get through these next few difficult days, weeks, and months.

As far as trying to balance not being sick and feeling like you're gaining a ton of weight....it can be really hard not to feel like you're always either sick or hungry (or both at the same time!) but a lot of the "weight" you feel like you're gaining is bloating. When you're pregnant your digestion slows way down, so everything you eat makes you bloat as it goes through your system. I think this only lasts through the first few months, goes away for the 2nd trimester, then might come back again in the third. I'll tell you what I did. Don't laugh at me, just know it's totally ok to switch your eating around until you find what works for you.

When I ate breakfast, it had to be as soon as I got up, and it couldn't be sweet. So I'd have eggs, or grits, or a ham biscuit. I'd be hungry again in an hour, so I'd eat grapes or a granola bar. Another hour and a half and I'd eat soup, usually a clear broth with meat. Then it was lunchtime! Seriously, I craved carbs, but they made my MS worse, so they were in small amounts. I ate salads and meat and fruit, avocados, etc. Play around to get it right. And know what works one week may not the next. So happy for you!

Miracle....hang in there!

Skyline....glad the office is better.

Afm...ladies I am so tired! Seeing spots tired. I laid down for an hour with Titus, but it only helped a little. My bbs are sore, and my tummy already seems rounder. I don't know how we'll keep it from the kids for 16 more weeks. I'm so happy, but afraid of losing this baby. Keeping my littlle ones is harder than getting them for me.

User Image

9 years ago

Hello ladies!
Finally got some time to post. I been reading all the post but I was unable to sit down and actually text lol...

@rebecca I am very happy for you my dear, I am wishing you a H&H 9 months, praying for you!!

@LSchrader I am so sorry for your loss. I am sending you the biggest hug and kiss and praying for you.

@miracle OMG!! You have me on the edge of my sit all this days!! I understand your fear to test, hope this spotting is a sign of good news and not a weird period. I think you deserve your miracle and I am praying this is the one!!! Sending you love and praying for you!!

@skyline glad the office is better. Hope you are doing great

@xomandy hope you doing good hun

@bean how you doing? :)

@everyone else hope you are all doing good

AFM this cycle has been one of the weirdest I ever had. Spent almost all month cramping and with the worst sore Bb ever. I tested since 9DPO and got negatives then a faint possitive on 12 DPO which I think was an evap and then more negatives till yesterday that was 16 DPO. I finally gave up and today I got AF around noon. I was late for AF same as last month, even whit the trigger shot I got AF 18 days after the shot which should be 14-15 after but last month happened the same so I'm not concerned. I called my RE and told them I got AF today, they said they will call me to let me know what is next but never called back. I guess I am calling back tomorrow to know what to do. I am thinking I'll be trying this month since I have a trigger shot left in my fridge and then I'll be resting for few months first because of my economy since I am broke after all this months of medications, scans and IUIs and second because I am so stress that I don't rest well. In going on vacation on September and I'll be probably be back in TTC when we come back. I was very sad I won't lie but today I was stress free and sadness free, I think I finally accepted my reality and I'll be ok. If this year it doesn't happen then I'm gonna see my options for IVF, I want to look if they offer payment plans so I can start paying every month for it and by next yet I might be able to have one done. I decided TTC is not going to rule my life anymore. I am tired of being disappointed every month, of POAS, of medications, shots, scans, people asking me if we are pregnant, of feeling depress every time I see a baby or a pregnant woman, tired of cramping 20 days a month, tired of waking up early and sneaking in the bathroom to test, tired of hoping every month and praying to God for this to be the right cycle... I am just way too tired and I can't take it no more. I haven't give up to be a mother I am just not gonna let this rule my life because is consuming me. We don't make love no more, we just time sex on the fertile days. Is not healthy for me and I need a break. I wonder if feeling like I feel is normal? I was so mad three days ago that I wanted to punch my uterus for not working, for being broken so now I am going to take the advice I hate the most which is JUST RELAX and it will happen hahahaha!! :)
I am sorry for venting but you ladies know my situation, I have no one else to share how I feel about all this and you are my friends, my support. Thank you for being here!!
Xoxo

9 years ago

@Zyara - I am so sorry. It is extremely tough and some cycles you want to throw in the towel, curse someone out, blame someone, cry, rage, ect.. for not conceiving. It's beyond frustrating WHY each person who struggles has to struggle in the first place to get pregnant. It's an individual process, discovery and journey for sure. I am sending you a hug. I like your attitude though about relaxing. I think at some point IF and WHEN ttc is ruling your life you have to reassess and figure out a new plan. Your inner joy and peace is what is most important. I wish I had a crystal ball that I could see into and tell you when you will have your baby.

@Rebecca - When will you go to the dr's to get your beta done.. or did you already? I hope you can get some rest. Still can't believe you are pregnant AGAIN! HOORAY!!!!!!

@Lschrader - Your baby's heartbeat sounds like a girl to me.. isn't a high heartbeat mean girl? So happy your u/s went great and that you have been in such great hands with your dr's. Where do you go to next? Will it be someone new?

AFM - No real AF - Hmm?

User Image[/url][/url]

9 years ago • Post starter

@rebecca-I could never laugh at someone giving me advise! My main problem is nothing at all sounds good to me. The thought of dinner makes me sick. DH had a nice salmon dinner last night and i had cereal and toast. That is all my stomach could handle! I did go grocery shopping and made sure to buy high protein foods. I packed everything up for today and have little snacks that are high in protein. For some reason latex based foods make me sick....like bananas (the worst!) and avacados. Those used to be my absolute favorite. I want carbs all the time, but i am limiting them. So far this morning i am doing a ton better since i had toast right away this morning. Sweet stuff sounds good to me all the time, and then someitmes later in the day salty does. I have one or two pickles a day but could eat cake all day long. I feel like (well i know I have) gained 5 pounds already! UGH. I never went down in weight after IVF though so i just have to accept this is what is happened. BUT, i am pregnant and I am happy.

I didn't realize you were not telling your kiddos for that long too! Well, hopefully that goes well!

@miracle-Ok lady, what in the world is going on with AF.... There is a simple solution which is testing, but i know the dissapointment of seeing a BFN is awful. How are you feeling otherwise...any symptoms?

@zyra-I am sorry you had a bum cycle. UGH, i read faint BFP and seriously wanted to scream and then kept reading :( I am hoping you get your real BFP soon!!!!

AFM-We had my scan yesterday and everythign looks great. It is crazy how much the baby has grown even since Thursday! We were able to see the umbilical cord....it was so cool! My doctor tried to get a "gummy bear" photo of the baby, but he/she was lying sideways and wouldn't flip! The HB was 182! Sounds high but he said its very normal. I keep going back on forth on what i want and i truly do not know anymore. I want a healthy baby. I do think a girl would be so much fun as our first baby, but i also love the idea of having the older brother. I have more girl names and only one boy name :) I do think this group needs a girl though! So i think i am still sticking with girl!

I ate some toast right away this morning and so far that has made a world of difference with m/s. I just need to keep snacking on good foods!

9 years ago

Good Morning Ladies, No real AF Cd 35. Still spotting. I am too scared to test for several reasons - 1. Don't want to see a bfn (the heartache will be hard) 2. Nervous to see a bfp actually. 3. Kind of worried that something might be wrong and I'm going into menopause or my hormones are all messed up.

My breasts are sore (but always are when af is supposed to arrive.
Constant mild to moderate cramping intermittently the past 4 days. More concentrated on the right side where my right ovary is. All of this could be impending af and a wonky cycle.. so I wait......

User Image[/url][/url]

@miracle I have never crossed my fingers like I did now. I so hope this is it, God has answered. Oh please God.

@rebecca congratulations

To all ladies baby dust. Using phone is difficult to type.

As for me, I'm patiently waiting for Aunty to show her face.

love you all

9 years ago

@miracle-Well, i totally get why you dont want to test. It might relieve some anxiety though. I dont think you are hitting early menopause, i really dont.

9 years ago

@Lschrader - I think AF is here.. spotting is picking up. The only thing that has me worried is I have this non stop throbbing pain in my right ovary since last night.. it could be an ectopic. I am going to test in the morning if AF hasn't shown up in full force.. or off to the ER if this pain keep up. This is so nuts. I trying my very best to stay neutral.

User Image[/url][/url]

@miracle-If you are having any thought of ectopic, pleast test now and get to the ER if its positive. You have such a small window of time if that is the case.

9 years ago

@miracle - I'm with LSchrader, better to err on the side of caution!

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo