Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2931 - 2940 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Hi everyone! Been busy making baby hats & booties the past few days. Watched a few movies, spent time with my honey and visited some family/friends this evening. Overall things are good. I think I'm 6 dpo today.

@Topo ~ Hey hon. I was going to symptom watch but I knew you'd arrest me sheriff topo lol.. I'm secretly symptom watching only b/c truth is I so want this to be my month.. but have to remember that everything is in Gods hands and timing. I loved pisces prayer for conception didn't you? Now if your dream comes true and you move to where pisces is then I will have to move too to be with my girls.. :) or at least go do the virgin margarita pregnant on the beach thing.. remember?

@Pisces ~ Thank you sweetie for your beautiful prayers. I recited them out loud. I loved every word of them and believe in the power of prayer very much. So we are 1 day apart with our dpo. Yippie.. It's implant time in the next few days.. I'm glad I'm not the only one that boils hot or has hot flashes during ovulation time.. My hands and feet feel on fire during that time.. weird. I hope you're having a nice weekend with your dh and kids whatever your doing :)

@Tiff ~ Hi there. I hope the next few months fly by quickly for you and you are holding your precious newborn in your hands soon. I'm not going to test early UNLESS I get a big loud and clear symptom that makes me want to test early.. otherwise I will wait until the 15th at cycle day 29.

Welcome Crissy!

@desertchic ~ love your new pic.. I just commented on your new photo. Love it.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

@athena I'm here. I worked all day at my second job **boooo*** so I'm just Chill'n n watching tv with the fam. No big plans. I saw you had commented on a test in the test gallery where the girl had a digital, it was negative she took it apart and put it together and then it turned positive. What the heck was that? Is that a defect? I was trying to ask you but the store got busy & I forgot.

AFM: nothing much to mention. I'm 5DPO and mildly crampy today. Been saying my TTC prayers.

10 years ago

Good Morning everyone. Been having crazy, bizarre and vivid dreams this past week. Two different nights were pregnancy related dreams. Too weird to try to explain the dreams... The best part was in one dream my mom walked up to me and handed me a newborn baby girl and gave her to me. She told me I could have her as if they're was an extra baby lying around.. lol I was so happy. I snuggled her into my neck and just held her so close for the longest time.. felt so real.. If only huh? I dream, pray, wish and hope every day. 7 dpo today I think? Cycle day 29 is due on the 15th. Hope everyone is having a nice Sunday.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

'
@miracle mom hey girl good morning!! Well afternoon. I am doing laundry and reading my book. Enjoying my day off. Wow that is the second time you had that dream, so I think it's a sign for you to get ready. Yayyyyyyyyy! I was so tired last night I now that I had a dream but couldn't tell you anything that was in it....lol. Did you see the prayers I posted? Starts reading those everyday.

AFM: finally made it to 6DPO

10 years ago

Pisces idk what that was about. I'm pretty sure the clock next to yes means error. Sometimes I wish people would leave their tests alone especially the digitals. My theory is if its not obvious enough to see its not worth further analyzing and if you have to edit the crap out of it to see the line it's negative.

Miracle mom I hope the vivid dreams lead to something :)

Afm- I may be about to ovulate, I think my opk is pos after very little hold. I posted it if anyone wants to look.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@athena looks positive to me ! Whoo hoooo! Yeeeeee haw! it's time to

10 years ago

Thanks Pisces, I just took another and it was lighter, the first one was after maybe an hour hold, so I think I caught my surge. Hopefully it ovulation and not that bully pcos.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@athena I hope so too Athena !!! start reading the TTC prayer, claim your pregnancy in Jesus' name and command your body to cooperate with Gods will, it will happen. You will not accept less!

10 years ago

@ desert- ur bump is looking so cute , ur havin a girl right? Can't wait till we r 8 months lol!

10 years ago

Hi everyone,
Hope everyone had a good weekend. Mine was hectic, we had a wedding which was fun but dd had a combo of teething and has just had her 18 month shots so was grouchy.
Off to the uk on thurs for a "holiday". Rushing round catching up with friends and family and living out of a case. Relaxing!

And does anyone have any tips for flying with a crazy 18 month old?!?!?!?!

Good luck on this cycle everyone and hi newbies!

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo