Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1021 - 1030 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@OMG!!!!! Let me go look! Brb

10 years ago

@jsx I see it !!!!!! It there !!!! Yayyyyyyyyy!!! Amen.

10 years ago

i was so happy i was shaking trying to take the picture this morning!! I just hope it gets darker!!! I told you i just had that feeling i was pregnant just weird!! i told my friend last week i though i was hen i just felt crampy since 2dpo and the back pain hasnt gone away then the temp dpo that i never get a temp drop til af sometime not til close to O because of the clomid!! just a relief i dont have to take clomid again!!! PLease stick little one!! Now for the rest of you COME ON BFPs!!!!!!! for yas

User Image

10 years ago

@jsx oh and your polish extra cute!!! I was twingey yesterday. Today barely noticeable little cramps but trying not to notice them. I am so happy for you. Did you say anything to DH? How are your temps looking?

10 years ago

No i havent said anythign yet his 29th birthday is sunday so i think when we go out for lunch with the whole family im going to put my sons shirt on that i got him it says BIG BROITHER on it and see if anyone picks up on it and then surprise my DH and his mom my mother in law because they share their birthday May 19th so I think thats a cute way!! i usually take my temp at 4 am then fall backto sleep i did tajke benedryl last night so it was hard for me to get up so i did end up tweaking it a lil but they did go up again from yesterday so they are def rising after the drop at 6 dpo today was 98.57 highest ever! at the beginnine my temps were more arounf 98.17-98.2 the the drop at 6dpo to 97.86 back up 98.34 and keeps going up now 9 dpo or 9 days pregnant!!!!!

i wasnt really trying to keep track of symptoms i was keeping stress free and trying to lay low and i just sort of noticed things adding up and just felt pregnant and for one i never drinl soda and now Im craving soda all the time like cherry pepsi or dr pepper!!

User Image

10 years ago

and thanks for my polish Im a cosmetology educator so im constantly having my polish changed my students!!

User Image

10 years ago

@Jsxt ~ YAHOOOOOOOOOO!!! I'm so happy for you. Wow! I saw the line and commented. It's there. I am praying for for you hon. I love your idea of sharing the news with big brother on your son's t shirt in front of the family on dh birthday! So cool.

Look ladies bdash started this, tiff next and now jxst. Was there anyone else I forgot that recently got a bfp in this forum? This forum is lit up with bfp's now. I'm so excited for everyone.... keep em' coming girls.

AFM ~ I had another sex dream last night and a dream that I saw implantation spotting in my dream...weird. I remember looking down in my dream at the tp after wiping..sorry for the tmi but I saw a little red with cm on tp and I knew in my dream it was implantation spotting. I think it's just me hoping that I am that now I'm dreaming of it... Who knows. I have 7 more days before AF is due and that's when I will test, unless Pisces or Topo encourage me by poas early..don't do it..lol.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

Thank You so much Im so excited! Your dreams may just come true! a women's intuition is usually right!! I was trying to wait until sat 11 dpo to test but caved todat at 9dpo i woke up and just had to pee couldnt hold it anymore and just knew to test! I hpe your all right be hind me!! come on all !!

User Image

10 years ago

@ jsx- I'm soooo happy for you!

The bfp are spreading like wildfire!! Spread on!!!

10 years ago

@jsx I agree with @waiting, that is absolutely adorable. Your temps look awesome, I am unsure if mine are good or right where they are supposed to be. But thanks for giving me hope since we are clomid cycle buddies and all.

@miracle no I will not be encouraging you to test because I am fighting myself every step of the way. I don't know if I can stomach another BFN because I want a BFP so bad. **please Lord** I feel like this is my cycle but trying not to gets my hopes up because my BD timing was so off. Plus that whole freaky 5 days of positive OPK's ???

Where is @desertchic and @bdash @topo ??? We have good news girls!!!!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo