Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

6821 - 6830 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Thankyou Football! Had a great day even though working. Still no af, no damn test to see if I really did get my present. Feel like if I test I'll chase it away. Will have to wait and see.

User Image

9 years ago

@Bean- I will keep my fingers (and toes) tightly crossed AF stays away and you get your much-deserved BFP! :)

Hope everyone is having a great Saturday!

User Image

9 years ago

@Bean - Eeek! Keeping my fingers crossed too!

User Image

9 years ago

@bean, I've felt the same way before about testing. What an awesome birthday present that would be for you!!! I hope and pray AF stays away and you get your little blessing! And I hope your cold goes away!!! I hate colds, I get them very bad because of nasal polyps.

@xoxo, sorry to hear depo was horrible to you. I hope you get your bfp very soon. We've been trying for nearly a year but I just recently learned I ovulate earlier than I thought, so I feel like we're starting all over again.

@skyline, yay!! I'm so excited for you!! I'm glad to hear everything seems to be in order for baby to come soon! Whether baby day is today or tomorrow or any other day, for a safe and easy delivery

@55, I'm sorry AF came. I do agree with skyline though, I too have heard too much soy isn't good for fertility. Try looking into maca root. It's a vegetable root trusted to beets. Black maca root is good for male fertility, sperm motility and health, and muscle. Red maca root is good for female fertility, libido, hormone regulation, and prostate health in men. Hubby and I take it and I swear it made me feel better in just a few days. They come in capsules or powder. We got the powder because it had more doses. It smells a bit like animal crackers. We mix it in yogurt and have both found it tastes and blends better with strawberry or raspberry yogurt. It takes some getting used to (the flavor). I don't remember who on here first mentioned it, but whoever you were I want to thank you for it. I had never heard of the stuff. I feel like it has helped us.

AFM: the past two nights I've been up every two hours or so to pee. Don't know if it's just hormones at this part of my cycle or what, but I don't seem to have the problem in the day. And I'm drinking my normal amount of fluids before bed, possibly even less than normal. I also have a skin condition called seborrhea and it's gotten worse over the last week even though I've been treating it with my meds. Not really feeling any cramps today though. I'm not obsessing, trying not to notice every thing. Also, yesterday at work I was busy and focused on the task at hand when it felt like something inside of me quickly pushed outward. It was the weirdest feeling I've ever had. I think today is 8 dpo. We had pouring rain here all night last night and scattered showers all day today with chilly temps. I miss the sun and humidity. I need to move down south, I'm miserable and depressed when fall starts here in PA. And I just realized how scattered that paragraph was. Sorry for my randomness.

Those of you who haven't checked in since last time I did, hello to you all, for everything is going well.

to everybody.

9 years ago

Hi Ladies ~ I ended up spending a little bit longer on vacation than what I had planned. I had a great time seeing my parents and my sister. Looks like a few new people have joined. There's too many days to catch up on, so I won't be responding. My fertile window is next wed - friday. I am going to be like I was last cycle which is chilled out.

@skyline ~ Have you gone into labor? Getting so excited for you.

@Lschrader ~ How are you? How many dpo are you? Almost iui time? Or not? Fingers crossed this is your cycle.

@Athena ~ How are you feeling?

@Rebecca ~ Did I read that you might be having an early c- section soon? How are you feeling?

@Football ~ Happy you got to announce your pregnancy on fb. I can't believe you are 13 weeks. Time is flying by.

@Bean ~ How are you?
@JanK ~ How are things going for you?
@Pisces ~ How are you? Miss you! Come check in when you can.

Hi to anyone I missed and all the newcomers..

User Image[/url][/url]

9 years ago • Post starter

Think I'm having either a chemical or miscarriage :/ my period is very very very heavy(like fill a tampon in 1hr) with lots of clots. I also feel terrible. My entire body aches, and I'm shakey and dizzy. Ugh. Or my period could just be really heavy, and I'm catching the flu. Ugh.

9 years ago

Jandk- thanks cold is still pestering me and it's ruining my nose! Bleeding and the skin peeling off, I always feel so glamorous when I get them, my poor DH! ouch sounds like colds can be a nightmare for you with polyps. I'm random all the time, scatty I get called! Hope it's positive things on the way for you the strange feelings and frequent peeing.

Miracle- hi. Glad you had a great time away visiting your parents and sister,how are they, your parents always sound so nice and very proud of you. I'm fine thanks, full of cold in august who would of thought it! Everyone in work had it so it was only a matter of time til I did. Glad your taking the laid back approach still.

55comet: oh no. My thoughts are with you honey, get plenty of rest.

LSchrader- you have a long luteal phase don't you, how long do you haven't wait now? Your symptoms sounded promising.

Afm: still no sign. Will test tonight once I've been into town. Eeek!

Hope everyone's had a great weekend.

User Image

9 years ago

@miracle, I'm glad you enjoyed your vacation! Welcome back! Glad to see you're still taking the laid back approach. I'm hoping for your miracle to bless you very soon.

@55, I'm so sorry to hear. Are your cycles occasionally heavy like that? I hope it's not a miscarriage, but either way, take care of yourself. I personally would be rushing to the ER because that kind of bleeding is not normal for me. Praying for you.

@bean, ooh, getting exciting. I hope AF stays away and you get your little bean.

@everyone else, hi, hope all is well.

AFM: peeing every two hours again last night, and so far all day today too. Don't know if it's just this point in my cycle or what. I'm keeping an eye on it though.

It's a gorgeous sunny day here today so that makes me very happy. But the walnut trees leaves are changing and starting to fall, and that makes me sad.

to all!!

9 years ago

Woke up cramping so bad just to be spotting so scared I want my rainbow baby ...pray for me cd 31

9 years ago

Its normally heavy, but not as heavy as it was! It has lightened up quite a bit since yesterday. Still having a lot of clots tho. And cramps.

Xoxo- keeping my fx for u!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo