Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2281 - 2290 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Good morning girls,

Sorry I have been a little MIA even though i check in and read all your posts.
I tested today and of course got a BFN so I think Im out. All my symptoms are long gone and all I have are like 3 huge craters on my face.

I got my TTC reading from Tania. What do you think?

When I connect with your energy, I feel your aura is mainly yellow at this time. Your aura is the energy center that makes up who you are in a sense, and can give a lot of insight into what your personality is like, or anything that is going on in your life. The color yellow represents wisdom, mental force, curiosity, insight, intuition, and sensitivity. People who have yellow in their auras are those who can light up a room with their positive energy. This color also is seen with the psychic gift of Clairsentient, which is the ability to feel. Yellow is often one of the strongest colors in the aura, and is a sign if someone who has a very positive attitude and outlook on life. This color tends to be associated with those who would be great counselors or mentors. yellow is also symbolic of intellect, energy, agility, happiness, harmony, and wisdom.� 

With your current TTC path, I do feel that there will be medical intervention needed for this baby to come in the way of fertility treatments, but I also feel that whatever is next will be the winning ticket or combination method for you.
With timing, I am being shown the month of November with the season of Fall as being significant to this baby. All of us do not have cycles that begin and end in one month, so anything relating to your cycle of conception (start, conception, or BFP) can definitely be tied to that month that I see. It can also be birth timing. Please note that my predictions usually are for the current year, or next, as there is no such thing as timing with spirit. I see the number 6 associated with this, which can be that you will ovulate, or find out you're pregnant on this date, or it can be the number of cycles before youâ??re pregnant. I know that seems like a wide range of things, but numbers are just that-numbers, so it is hard to pinpoint significance, but keep those in mind. I do feel you will have a beautiful baby boy.

With pregnancy, I am being shown a lot of LOVE. Family, friends, and everyone close is going to be So excited supportive, and sweet natured, though I am seeing a mother 9either yours, or maybe his) that is not going to be as involved with your pregnancy, but will be expectant to be able to see baby and be around baby as much as possible when baby gets here. You have so much to give to this baby, and you have so many wonderful surprises with how easy things are going to be. They do indicate a lot of symptoms that will come and go, but the only thing that seems to be a constant? cold feet, and circulation issues in your legs which I guess is not THAT bad. You will have the nausea, headaches, food aversions, and things of that nature, but nothing that lasts for months, just random episodes here and there. The number that I see associated with birth is 1. This can be your due date the date or time you give birth, or the number of hours you labor.

10 years ago

2piscisgirl thank you this all really does help me from driving the husband up a wall.

@Honcat and @misskitty, praying for you both..

User Image

10 years ago

@Marycg..... TY so much!!!!!

@Ants.... Dont give up... 7 DPO is tooooooo early!! Pimples, it also happens when our hormones are crazy, it doesnt mean that is just for the period!!! COme on' lets give it a chance!!!!!

Of course that I want to be preggy, but above all, and I quote this with a tear in my eyes:

The will of God is perfect... so, lets wait what happens, but also, lets make it happen wisely!!!

Lets have a happy week girls!!!!

User Image

10 years ago

@ mary thank you. i sure am ready to test, but just circumstances are making me wait until friday to do so.

so AF is supposed to show up tomorrow, but not feeling any signs of AF today. I'm just gonna keep my fingers crossed, and hope for the best.

@honcat good good luck! we are kind of in the same boat - i would love to see you get a BFP!

User Image

10 years ago

@Honcat

You are so uplifiting.. Thank you for always being there
Im super down as I know it still really early but I have a feeling Im out.

I have no signs or symptoms and my reading only makes me more like im out.

@pieces hello there girly you have been lost too! How are you feeling?

10 years ago

@miracle-I am sad but know you know what's best for you. All of us girls have you to thank for bringing us together. Thanks for posting your question back in February...look what you started :) I can't wait to get updates on how you are doing. I know we will all be thinking of you often! xoxo

@pisces-Yesterday's ovulation was crazy. There are months that I get a positive OPK, and maybe a tiny bit of cramping but not like yesterday. My back KILLED me like AF and I was super bloated, crampy, and uncomfortable. I had the same experience in May. My OPK was blaring positive last night also. UGH SO pissed at myself though...forgot to temp again this morning! By the time I remembered, I had been up walking around. I temped just for the heck of it and I was 97.7. I know I can't use it. I guess if tomorrow and Wednesday are high I will still be able to confirm ovulation. I really shouldn't stress because of my O pains yesterday too...I know I ovulated.

@ants-your reading was very fun to read. What are your thoughts about the medical intervention? Sounds promising though...sounds like whatever you do will be the right thing!

@misskitty-Very excited for you to announce your BFP :)

@honcat- TEST! Hah, I totally know what you mean though. Remember, even if you do test and get a BFN, it could still be too early. Some women don't get a positive until 17dpo. My sis was that way.

@tiff-Can't wait to here about your little guy! Wheeew! What is your due date again?

AFM- well I guess I am 1dpo today. Really hoping this is my month and from Tania's reading, it should be. I am still a skeptic though. I will be super bummed if it's not this month after her reading.

Have a great day ladies!

10 years ago

Good Morning Everybody, it's a great day to start Clomid...so I did! Lmao. :-D

The cake turned out pretty good, here is the links:

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=0AbtG7Ni5YtWzs4&emid=shareprintsharer&linkid=link5&cid=EM_sharshar

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=0AbtG7Ni5YtWzuw&emid=shareprintsharer&linkid=link5&cid=EM_sharshar

Not bad for never taking the class...lol

10 years ago

@ shrader jan 20th, it is sooo long away! So this is ur month Hugh?
I realy hope it is!
@ mirical- I'm gana miss u but u will still pop
In and say hi everyone in awhile I hope!
@ pices- glad ur cake turned out so well

10 years ago

@lshrader
Well the aura part she got spot on. If I get my period ill start my third cycle of clomid and hope that works. If that doesnt work then I have to see a fertiliy dr. Which is really expensive so I hope I don't have to

10 years ago

@tiff-It will be here before you know it :) I hope this is our month. I had a dream last night I got a positive HPT. I will be super discouraged if I am not after Tania's reading. I am going to Vegas in October to see my all time favorite...Elton John! So If i am not pregnant this month, we might take some time off. Just let it happen.

@Ants....Well this could be a good month for you! Maybe you will get a super strong positive on Aug 6?

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo