Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

6021 - 6030 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Happy Friday,

@Athena ~ Your baby bump is so cute!

@Lschrader ~ Yep I grew up celebrating my birthday every memorial day weekend. 3 days to party. Now it's cake, movie and bed. Feeling old. I was reading about itchy nipples being a pregnancy symptom for some woman. Hope it's for a good cause for you. Nothing really going on with me as I'm only 2 dpo today. Just feeling some cramps/pinches in my uterus but I think it's gas to be honest.

@makeup ~ You look great. You are almost at the half way mark.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

I'm in the car to spend the weekend in Ft. Lauderdale, but wanted to tell @Miracle and @LSchrader I'm a Gemini too. I'm May 21st :)

User Image

10 years ago

@Football ~ Love that you're a gemini. My dad, sister and I are all 3 gemini's. Hooray! I think it's gemini's time to shine and get pregnant. I have been reading this woman's monthly free horoscope every month for years by Susan Miller's. Her website is astrologyzone.com. Omg you should check out gemini's horoscope for April, it's awesome! Anyways have fun on your trip.

User Image[/url][/url]

Thanks ladies.

Lschrader I'm feeling much better today. Of course I slept probably 12 hrs last night after taking a phenegran.

Makeup you look cute too. I was really afraid I would just look fat but my bump decided to pop early I guess.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@miracle-NO WAY! I just read that. How freaking cool. I think April is going to be a great month for us Gemini's! I hope so anyway :)

I do agree that is the Gemini's turn! Lets do this ladies :)

10 years ago

@miracle- thanks for sharing that!!!!! That is awesome!!!!

User Image

10 years ago

Found this article and thought you ladies might enjoy :)

https://shine.yahoo.com/parenting/8-people-hate-trying-pregnant-183800414.html

User Image

10 years ago

@football ~ thanks for posting that article. I soooo can relate. Great read. :)

We can do this ladies!

User Image[/url][/url]

Athena - I'm glad you're feeling better. And I love your baby bump....you don't look fat at all, you look very sweetly pregnant!

Makeup - love your bump pic too! I'm not a Yankees fan, but there's nothing wrong with showing pride in your team and your baby at the same time! lol.

My fever spiked last night at almost 101, so I wound up calling the OB. She said I was to stay in bed, drink plenty of fluids, and keep taking tylenol. My dh was busy all day working, and is gone until lunchtime today, and my oldest ds now has whatever this is too. That leaves my 7yr old and 10 yr old "running amok". My house is a mess, and everyone has been eating cold cereal and pizza for two days. But I feel like crap. Just getting out of bed to go to the bathroom gives me the shakes.

I HATE being sick.

User Image

10 years ago

Not much to report. 3 dpo today. Crazy dreams last night again. I swear I get the weirdest dreams every 2ww. Another pregnancy related dream. I think the show I was watching last night had something to do with my dreams along with the constant desire to be pregnant.

@Rebecca ~ I'm so sorry your sick. It's one thing being sick and having no responsibilities but another thing when you have a house full of kids to take care of. :( I hope you break that fever quickly and feel better as soon as possible.

Hope everyone has a nice Saturday.

User Image[/url][/url]

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo