Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

7411 - 7420 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Hi Ladies.. How is everyone's Sunday going? It's a nice Spring day here. Not too hot and not too cool, just perfect! :) Just spending the day filling a few Etsy orders. Business is trickling but it's okay because it gives me time so spend doing other things. I'm going to go visit my family in LA this next week. My appointment with the RE is at UCLA in LA on Wed morning. This is my consultation. Even if he suggests IVF because of my uterine anomaly and age, I won't be able to do it. I guess my only purpose for this appointment is to see what type of uterus I have and to see if surgery is an option. Not sure if the dr will be able to tell me this during this first appt. I have my mri images with me and paperwork from my MRI findings for him to look at. He might need to do a laparoscopy in order to confirm his findings. Part of me just feels like this appointment is pointless because I won't be able to do IVF which is what he will suggest, so why even go? Ugh! Anyways I am looking forward to seeing my family very much.

@Bean - Nice to hear from you. I was wondering how everything was going. Can't believe you are almost 23 weeks already.. WOW! I am glad you are staying busy with family and friends. Happy to hear your pregnancy is going well. Keep positive.

@Zayara - Hooray for being on vacation. I hope your time off makes time fly by with fun and NO STRESS! Praying you return from your vacation with great news for you dh and us of course.
Glad the trigger is leaving your system.

User Image[/url][/url]

9 years ago • Post starter

@miracle-Even if that is what is suggested to you, you will have answers. It will NOT be pointless, and its you taking charge. Regardless of the outcome, I really think you will be happy that you have that knowledge. It bring some clarity to you. I pray you receive some good news.

Hope everyone is having a great day today! My transfer is tomorrow and i am so so excited for it! Tomorrow, we will be pregnant until proven otherwise :) Still have no clue on how many to transfer. I am still leaning towards two. I am not excited for a high risk pregnancy, however, off all the women that I actually know who transferred two, they ended up with one baby. I just know if we only transfer one, and it fails, i am going to KICK myself for not doing two.

9 years ago

@Lschrader - You are right about me getting clarity from my RE. I think that I will be glad I went. I am going to go to the appt. I forgot to ask you and might have mentioned already but what prenatals and vitamins are you on given the mthfr factor? I think transferring 2 embryos is a great idea. Don't put all your eggs in one basket.. LOL! I crack myself up. Wait shouldn't be PUT ALL YOUR EGGS in one basket? I just confused myself. Ha ha! OMG! You are going to be pregnant in less than 30 hrs from now. I am so damn happy and hopeful for you!

AFM - 4 dpo today.

How is everyone today?

User Image[/url][/url]

@miracle - You have the most perfect outlook on it! You will get clarity and much needed answers. Is your man joining you? I hope so! Hahah you are so funny. I think if everything looks great, and we have enough to freeze, we will do two :) I know, insane right!?!?

we will be pregnant together!

9 years ago

@LSchrader- definitely go for two!! If both work out, don't be afraid of being considered high risk. You're young, you're healthy, and it's highly likely all will work out! I'd personally rather be high risk with two than risk not even having one. Just saying! Either way, I know you and your husband will decide what's best for yall! I can't wait for tomorrow!!!

@miracle- I think @LSchrader said it best. The appointment won't be a waste of time!! I hope the doctor will be able to tell you then and there what's going on with your uterus!! Positive, happy thoughts sent your way. By the way, your beach walk pictures looked lovely!

User Image

9 years ago

@football-I never thought of it that way! Thank you! You are so right...two babies with some worries is better than no baby at all :) thank YOU!

9 years ago

@Football - Thank you, I hope so too. I try to take a walk on the beach at least once a week or more. I only live 12 miles to the nearest beach south and north of where I live. I am so lucky! How is baby Winston feeling/doing? How are you adjusting to being a new mama?

@Lschrader - I hope I get to be pregnant with you. The sooner the better. Like Football said, you are young and I think you could handle twins if you had them. Get it all done at once. :) You will have a successful chance at implanting one or the other or both embryos. It's up to GOD no matter what. If God knows you can handle it I believe you will be given it. I will be on the road or visiting family most of tomorrow. I will check in though ASAP to see how you are feeling after your procedure. I am sooooooooooo excited.

User Image[/url][/url]

Thanks Miracle!!! It's amazing the support you can receive from people you have never met, but totally feel like you have! This group has saved me...time and time again!

9 years ago

I'm still holding out for a little girls vacation where we can all meet in the future :)

@miracle- winston is doing well. He's eating like crazy and been a little cranky lately so I think he's going through a growth spurt. It's been a difficult transition. Some nights are better than others...I am tired :) but I try to remind myself how blessed I am and how quickly it'll pass! I love him so much! I can't believe he'll be 6 weeks on Friday! Where has time gone?!?

User Image

9 years ago

Came creeping through and saw there was plenty of action! lol

@lsch hey sweetie! I am sending you blessings and blessings and prayers for your transfer tomorrow. I am so excited. I would transfer two. I transferred 3 back in 2011 when I had mine, two latched on but I miscarried soon after. Your uterus is way younger than mine and so you have a much better chance of going to term. I think twins would be perfect!! I'll be checking in here on you.

@football Winston !!!! I love it ! I almost jumped off my chair. I get all giddy with names. And wow he's already 6weeks, I feel like a heel for not knowing that. Sorry **hugs**

@miracle 4DPO cool beans! Seems like we are off cycle again, hate when that happens. The witch attacked me last week one day late, got me all excited for nothing. Tell ya what, I'll hold the witch in a choke hold away from you and @lsch.

Miss you ladies so much. I am in a real funk. My grandmother passed away bless her heart. (that's two grandmas one year apart) and AF was like one day late....kinda got excited that she was late and then bang! She showed up. On Wednesday while in Texas I got a stomach thing and I threw up ALL day on Wednesday...so you know everyone was asking "pregnant?" ....I was sad to say no about 200 times and people wanted to talk about it & I wanted to be left alone about it. So that was my week. A funeral and poorly times stomach virus.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo