Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

5791 - 5800 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@lschrader ~ Yes I totally understand hon. I have been feeling very defeated lately... crying at least once a day this past week. Feeling extra emotional since I'm pm'sing. There's good days and not so good days ttc. I own a pendulum and use it sometimes. I also use my guidance cards that I make and sell for everyone on Etsy. Of course I love my gypsy cards and I do readings from time to time and get paid for it.. all in good fun though. That would be awesome if your fb friend is right. I look all the time for something to hold onto. I have bought baby booties, made baby hats myself for newborns and light my fertility candle all the time in my prayer for conception. I then have to trust that GOD has my best interest at heart always even if I can't see it currently. Enjoy snuggling and lovin' on your doggie and I hope you get some good rest.

@Mrsrogers ~ thanks for the kind words. I am pretty in tune with my body and it does suck when you feel "OUT" and the time is dragging on and on and on.. Well seems like your still in the game! No af is a good sign. Sorry about not getting the job you wanted. I wanted to mention that maybe taking the evening primrose or vitex made your cycle a little longer? I once took macca root in hopes to ttc and it made me bleed for 60 straight days along with terrible internal itching all over my body for 8 months..

@Football ~ Glad you made it home safely but bummer about your dh's cold. Yes.. time does heal all wounds. I am happy you are coming out of the sadness and feeling better. You are fertile, capable getting pregnant and there is always next cycle for sure..

@Skyline ~ A BOY A BOY A BOY! I knew it! We all knew it! WOW! How awesome! You must be thrilled? How is/was your dh's reactions? Congratulations! Glad you got clarity on what the painful bump is.. relieved it is degenerating.

AFM ~ I don't know why I did it but I decided to do a hpt test with evening diluted urine on 9 dpo (5 days before AF) on a dollar tree cheapie and of course it was a BFN!

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

****HEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLOOOOOOOO***WAIVING
WOW!!!! LOTS GOING ON!!!! I have to drop in more often.

@jsx i saw little Miss Hallie Bug is 8 weeks! wowzers. already!!! i know you are super busy but it was good to see that you posted.

@topo Hey Warrior Princess! It was awesome to see you drop in but I see you on IG all the time but it was good to see you HERE. You are missed!!

@athena a doppler WOW! you go girl. WHENEVER i get pregnant, i'll just go to your house for appointments...lol... you are a certified doctor...lol. the picture of your house with the snow was just beautiful!!!

@rebecca heyyyyyyyyyy there!!! how are you feeling? how is the little bump? how many weeks are you now? time is flying by. well at least for all of y'alls pregnancy but for me its creeping like a snail on carpet until this man comes home.

@lsch I saw your pic, it was amazing considering that today was the warmest weather we have seen in a very long while. and the sun followed you home & you must thrown a little of it our way here in DC. This cycle sounds very good, i hope this is the one. I am right here cheering for you girl! when are you testing?

@miracle LADYBUG!!!!!! I got so mad at that stupid manager for turning away your stuff nobody does that to my ladybug!!! wow 9DPO i tell you, the fact you were able to get pregnant gave me hope like you wouldn't believe. i know this was God's way of telling you "don't give up the fight". I know i haven't been around for you much but I am fight my way through the fog to get back on track. I'm struggling some days...

@sky Thank you for the search party! you said you had an announcement and i rushed to my computer. I can NOT believe you know the sex of baby already!!!!!! HOW COOL IS THAT!!!! A BOY!! how fun!!! Congratulations! Let the shopping begin!!!!!

@football I am sorry about the chemical but the thing about chemicals is that they affirm that you CAN get pregnant. I hope you trip home recharged your batteries and refilled your tank. Wishing Luck this cycle!

@mrsrogers hey welcome back!!!! how have you been? sorry about the job, maybe God has another plan for you. Did you test?

Hope I haven't missed anyone. If I did, its out of pure fatigue.

10 years ago

Thank you for always including me when y'all do your daily summaries. i read a page back and was very near tears to see birthday wishes and y'all just saying "hey". I really miss you guys. I want to drop in more often but i feel like the hurt kid on the sideline of the game....NOT playing!!! its depressing. I'm in a fog, a slump, i'm trying to push through it but it comes right back. I've been in the gym...only lost 5lbs but I figure I will see more results later. i have been eating a lot BETTER...not really calling it a diet. Back on my vitamins regularly. Trying to get much needed things taken care of. i have a ton of dental work that I had been putting off and so i started today with oral surgery....yep I got tylenol with codeine people...lol...but I am trying to do the things that may have prevented me from getting pregnant. I did not realize that teeth that need attention can release toxins into your system.

I am on CD 4...had the absolute WEIRDEST cycle this time. I actually did not look at the calendar not once...and saturday woke up & the witch was here. NO WARNING!!!! NO CRAMPS, NONE, NOT ONE. NOTHING. i thought that was so strange. i still do. Not even day one cramps...nothing. so now more than ever i am convinced that my mind has been playing tricks on me for an entire year...lol all of those "symptoms".... yeah right.

10 years ago

Hey Pisces that was actually my neighbors house across the street. I took it from my front door lol. The Doppler has been a bust so far. I've only heard my heart beat through it boo. I'm sure it's because of all my extra cushion but it's still disappointing.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@athena as the baby gets bigger you will figure out where he/she have positioned themself and then you will know where to look. Right now it's a toss. My son placed himself at the back of my uterus and so they always had a hard time with the Doppler getting a beat, which always scared the ba-jeebers out of me until they explained he was laying in the very back of my uterus. The picture was still awesome. I love pictures like that. That's how@skyline finds me on IG lurking around the photography sites....lol

10 years ago

@PIECESGIRL SOOOOOO SORRY @PIECESGIRL HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR PIECESGIRL HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU. LOVE YOU SORRY I MISSED IT.

@MIRICALMOMMA I AM ALWAYS STOPING THROUGH SHACKING MY HEAD AT ALL THE SYMPTOM WATCHING AND HOW YOU AND @PIECESGIRL ALWAYS SEEM TO CONDONE IT NOW APPOSE TO POLICING IT I FEEL SO BAD WHEN I SEE IT THEN THOSE BFN BECUASE THE SYMPTOM WATCHING SHOULD BE BAND LOL

@rebecca73 HI HUN HOPE ALL IS WELL

@SkylinePigeon9797 CONGRATS ON THAT LIL BUNDLE OF JOY

@ LSchrader WE WHERE BOTH AT THE BEACH AT THE SAME TIME GOTTA LOVE THIS CALI WEATHER MAKE EVERYONE WANNA STAY TILL U ARE HERE HOT LOL I RATER BE COLD THEN HOT.

@jsx WHAT A HEAVEN SENT CONGRATS LUV.

@@Lolee GLADE YOU AND THE TWINS ARE DOING GREAT THAT IS AWSOME THEY ARE SNUGED AND STAYING PUT GOD SHOT

DID MY EVERY OTHER MONTH STOP IN LADIES HOPE ALL IS WELL AFM NOTHING NEW TO REPORT JUST TRYING TO GET THINGS PACKED FOR MY MOVE HATE MOVING THEN GOING TO GO THROUGH A NASTY CUSTUDY BATTLE SO KEEP ME IN PRAYER.

10 years ago

@pisces-Yippppppy so glad you popped in! Yeah I just loved the weather! We do get gorgeous summers here in WA, but I am just ready for them to start now! I could do Fall and Summer and skip the rest! Just get to it! When do you get to see DH? Do you think it will be good timing??? I sure hope so!!

Ummm, well you know i spot a couple of days before, so If I don't spot, I will for sure test. I keep thinking to myself that when I am actually pregnant, i will just have THAT feeling that I am. I don't have that so I don't think this is the month for me.

@miracle-I may need to buy some cards from you or get a reading from you :) Hey, I get the emotions. I feel like I have been all over the place too. The female body hsa to go through SO MUCH! I just wish it were so easy to get pregnant. i know there is a reason that we were all brought together, and I know there is a reason that it is not our time just yet, but it is still scary sometimes. It's scary, frustrating, exciting, sad, emotional at in one little bottle! We will get there.

@topo- Hey lady! Thanks for stopping by! EWE thumbs down to a custody battle. I work in family law so I see it every day. I am so sorry you are going through that. Prayers are with you!!!

@athena-Bummer, I hope you hear the little girl's (yep, I think it is a girl) HB soon!

AFM-12dpo today. Nothing new, cervix still ridiculously high. I am feeling bloated and like I gained 15 pounds on vacation. Need to get back to working out. Bleh. BB's have been a little sore the last couple of days, but pretty minimal. Today they are a little worse. I think if I am not spotting by Friday I will test. I could start tomorrow though. FX for not spotting and my BFP!

10 years ago

@lolee - Congrats on passing 31 weeks! Is the goal 36?

@mrsrogers - I think you should test! I have a really good feeling. ;) My rule that I made for myself was that I could not test until the CD AF showed up on my last cycle. BUT... I cheated a little. lol AF showed up on CD35 the previous cycle and I tested on CD33. But it was a BFP! I know the frustration of wondering if your cycle has regulated and when that stinking AF is going to decided to show. I really hope you are pregnant, and THAT'S why she hasn't shown up yet! So sorry you didn't get the job! :(

@rebecca - The brand of doppler my friend loaned me is HI - bebe. You look great in your belly picture! Try not to have poor self image, you really look great! So glad you get to go in for that u/s on Thursday. Fingers crossed they can tell the gender.

@LSchrader - Glad your stay at Huntington Beach was pleasant. :) Yep, I'm still in pain, but I'm managing. Hopefully it doesn't last too long, it could be one week or several weeks. CM is different for everyone, I always get creaming CM before AF. I hope you don't see any spotting by Friday!

@miracle - Sorry you are feeling crappy PMS symptoms. :( DH is happy (he was secretly thinking it would be a girl, but he is not dissapointed!) We just smiled at each other. The room was dark, and I was busy looking at the monitor, so I didn't see his face right when they said boy. I was really expecting her to say boy, but I was still surprised! lol I don't know if that even makes sense?? It is so strange to think of him as a HE and not and IT. lol @miracle! How could you do that to yourself!? I had to laugh a little though, I know we've all done it at some point, taken a test at the worst possible time.

@football - I always like driving past the airport when we go to ATL. The planes fly over the interstate and sometimes look really cool if the sun is setting or it's night time. Makes me want to fly somewhere! Glad your semester is about to wind down, hope you get a nice break. :)

@pisces - I know! I can't believe we know already either! I'm so glad you got a little warm weather, hope spring gets to DC soon! Hey, no PMS symptoms means your hormones are doing good, the working out and eating better could definitely make that happen. Be encouraged! You are right, teeth can really impact your health. I got activated charcoal to brush with, coal leaches out impurities and also helps whiten teeth. I know it sounds crazy. lol I hope your DH gets to visit soon, and that this fog lifts off of you!

@topo - Thank you! :) I'm sorry to hear you will be having to go through a custody battle. :( I hope everything works out as well as possible!

AFM - Okay, so here is the lowdown on the degenerating fibroid: It's 5cm and over next to my right hip, pressing on my bladder. Whenever my bladder is full or starts to release it's contents I experience excruciating pain in the fibroid. It's the worst part of this! I do NOT need anything interfering with my pee, I already I have enough bladder issues. So, there is nothing to be done, as long as I am not experiencing so much pain that I am unable to function (in that case they would give me morphine, which does NOT cross the placenta or affect the baby). Since I'm 4 days into this, I'm pretty sure it isn't going to get that bad, but SOME women have nightmarish pain from degeneration. One woman had two degenerate at the same time and had such severe complications it caused her to miscarry at 15 weeks. But that is rare, I'm not worried that will happen to me. It could take a week or it could take several weeks. I really hope it's not long and drawn out. Pregnancy hormones feed fibroids and they can grow very fast during pregnancy. I am going back to my WomanCode foods that help break down and process excess estrogen and progesterone. Hoping I can cut off the fuel supply to the little bugger!

As for having a boy, I am really excited! :) I was imagining that it would be a boy, since so many people were saying boy, but the reality that it IS a boy is so strange. I think it is because I was 2 1/2 and 5 years old when my two brothers were born, so I don't remember them being babies really. I was 7, 14 and 19 when my last three sisters were born, so I am very familiar with baby girls, I think that's why a baby boy seems so strange. It will be fun new territory for me!

Figuring out a name will be tough, and I never thought I would be saying this, but I think I might like to hold off on deciding for sure on a name until I see him and know that the name "fits". I told DH about that, and he agreed, so we will definitely come up with our favorites, but probably hold off on a definite decision until his birthday.

User Image

10 years ago

Skyline I'm so excited for you. I know we talked about it yesterday but I knew it was a boy :)

Lschrader I didn't have a feeling at all that I was pregnant, my temp shot up at 8 or 9 dpo so I thought that was strange but I really didn't know. I was very shocked by that first bfp at 10 dpo. I think this may be it for you, I really hope it is. :)

Topo hey glad you are still around, sorry about the custody battle I know those can be difficult. I used to work at a law firm so I know they can get ugly sometimes.

Miracle I hope your time is coming soon, wouldn't it be great if you got your bfp this month since you're not really expecting it.

Pisces that's what happened with skyline. Her boy is taking a back seat too. I am trying to just wait it out.

Rebecca how are you feeling?

Mrsrogers I think you need to test, I feel you are going to get a big surprise.

Afm I've lost 5 lbs since 4 weeks yet my belly is already sticking out. I told dh if we don't tell people soon they may start guessing.lol

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@athena- I hope I am the same way. I just keep convincing myself otherwise. I pray this is for me, thank you very much!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo