Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

5811 - 5820 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@mrssuz - What has happened? :(

User Image

10 years ago

@mrssuz2014 -what's going on lady???

10 years ago

@topo I am sorry about the custody battle, i have a feeling that i am going to have to do the same thing soon. the girls father isn't happy about the move to Hawaii and has been trying to get the girls to say that they want to live with him. of course they are old enough to tell me everything that he says. it could get ugly and i'd hate to have to drag them through that....but i'll do anything for my babies. so i understand. we are always here for you if need to talk, vent...ya know.

@lsch ok so if CTP says Saturday, then its getting close and the next few days should be very telling. I didn't have THAT feeling anytime that I was pregnant....in fact usually when I have the feeling that "nah couldn't be" is when it happens...lol Remember you are never out until the witch rides! DH can actually come home anytime but he wants to save his leave so we can maybe get to Italy or Paris...do something fun when I get over for a visit.

@mrsrodgers let us know if you test! don't count yourself out!!

@miracle I didn't see that you had tested at 9DPO, I am sorry you had a BFN I know how those suck but it very early to test. You are still in lady, hang in there.

@athena Your pic is too cute! you are absolutely glowing. Yep those boys are hiders. Some days I looked pretty pregnant and some days just a little chubby, he played this game with me until i was like 7months.

@sky OMG! i didn't even think about the eating better as to the reason the PMS symptoms got better. THANK YOU. I just thought it was strange but now that you mention it I have done a drastic change for the better in my eating habits. exercise. increased water intake. Added fish oil, royal jelly, and wheat grass along with the prenatals. I am going to look into that activated charcoal, sounds interesting.

anyone have any other suggestions for improved egg health while hubby is away. I am 42, these eggs aren't getting any younger....

@football Hey! thank you for the bday wish. I went to dinner with some friends and had many Margaritas and it was fun. lol...the next day same friends came and took me & the girls to Dave & Busters ...which is always fun. I am a big kid at heart.

mrsschultz - don't know whats going on but hope all is well.

@lolee those boys are looking good. I am so happy to see you that you are doing well & the twins are thriving. a blessing.

10 years ago

athena - absolutely lovely picture!

pisces & topo - oh no! Custody battles are the very pits...my heart is heavy for both of you. I pray neither of you have to go through that, but if it comes down to it I will pray for strength for both you and your children.

Skyline - I hate to hear you're in so much pain. I remember how my sister had it - I wouldn't wish that on anyone. I'm praying for you that it goes away quickly.

Lschrader - I'm with Skyline...don't let my words build you up too high (I'd hate to make things harder on you if you don't see a BFP this cycle), but I too just feel SO positive for you. I know I said that before, but it's true. I wish there was a way to wave a magic wand and all of us could be pregnant at the same time. All of you ladies have been such a tremendous blessing to me, I couldn't imagine being here now without your support and wisdom.

Mrssuz - what's going on, dear? We're here for you!

Afm - Went on a day trip for the first time in FOREVER. Had a great time with the family, but didn't drink like I should have and now I'm just so sick...it's as bad as it was in the first 9 weeks. I'm just going to have to lug bottled water or something with me everywhere I go.

User Image

10 years ago

@pisces, oh my goodness, Paris?! That would be amazing! Please time that out so you can make a Paris baby!!! Yeah CTP says Saturday, But I always get AF on 17dpo, which is Sunday, so I am thinking Sunday will be my day, meaning I could start spotting starting now, but most likely tomorrow. I sure hope you don't have to go through a nasty battle. Like I have said before, I work for a family law attorney and that is all I do...divorces and fight for children. It is a hard job, but I am good at it since I am sensitive and can connect with these people. However, talk about getting pissed that families cannot make it work for the children knowing full well that all I want is a child!! Kind of ironic.

@Rebecca- I love your confidence and hope that maybe it means something is happening for me soon. You guys seriously keep me going. I thank you for that. I too wish that you could wave a fertility wand for me!! Although, I know there is a reason why we are all spread out with our pregnancies. There is a good reason for...I just don't know what that is. DH and I usually carpool to work, but today I drove myself. I listened to our local Christian radio station and just let the songs sink it. Sometimes that is all I need to do in order to recharge my battery. In His time, it will happen, but I can't help but pray His time is soon.

I hope everyone is having a good morning so far. We are supposed to have sun today and then back to rain for the weekend. Boooooo!

AFM-14 dpo today. I almost tested today, but I just knew I would see a BFN so I didn't let myself. I knew that If i saw that I would know there is no hope, and I just want to keep the hope alive :) Like I said though...if I don't start spotting tomorrow, I will test. Everyone feels that I will be seeing my BFP soon, whether that means now or in a couple cycles, I don't know. I don't know if people can really have a true feeling of that, but I sure hope so. Love you ladies!

10 years ago

so I did a CP check, it is high getting softter and I think still closed. I feel like my cervix is never fully closed. I was thinking that was maybe good since i hear it should be high and soft in pregnancy. I also had super yellow ewcm. Thinking...hey this is different. BUT i looked back to last month and on 14dpo (like I am today) I had the same yellow ewcm so I am sure i am out. From my notes, I started spotting that night. I guess tonight might tell me or not. Only difference is my cervix was firm not soft last month. Time will tell.

10 years ago

Lschrader - FXd for you.

Afm - we went to the ultrasound appt today, and got to see the baby. Their equipment wasn't very good, and they weren't all that good at using it, but after the first few minutes they were able to get a picture of the baby and we could see him or her hiccuping, rolling around, kicking and waving his hands. Since the picture wasn't very defined we couldn't tell the gender, but I'm thinking girl. Time will tell. They invited me back in about 3 weeks, and were very happy to have done the u/s this time. They need pregnant women they can practice on, so I figure it's a good deal.

My dh and I then drove about another 6 minutes down the road to a new consignment shop. That lady had EVERYTHING. We bought a stroller/car seat combo. It has a Laura Ashley print, which I thought my husband would balk at because its a brown background with little purple vines and flowers, but he said it looked great to him and he didn't care if we wound up having a boy and pushing him around in it. It even came with a little attachment you put over their feet when they're in the stroller so it helps keep them warm. It all worked just fine, and had the car seat base too, so we snatched it up. We looked around some more and found a wooden high chair that reclines, with a tray that the top part snaps out and you can just wash that part if you want. So we got that, too. Maybe it's a little early to be getting these things, but I was just so excited after seeing the baby, and since our church is small and none of our family live nearby we probably won't get a shower, so we thought if we could get stuff along and along it might be easier. The kids all flipped out when they saw the things we got...imagining the baby in them. Sept is SO far AWAY!

User Image

10 years ago

@rebecca-Oh yay, i am SOOOO happy you got to see your little babe! I bet that feels great and takes some of the fear away. I am glad you got to get some fun items too! I bet that makes it feel really real! Excited for you and September will be here before you know it!

10 years ago

I finally found the heartbeat today.

http://s253.photobucket.com/user/athena8785/media/Mobile%20Uploads/trim6B9F8586-0D79-4385-AFAF-20B4F409D805.mp4.html?o=0

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@athena- YAYAYAYAYY!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo