Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4601 - 4610 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Skyline, I am SOOOO happy for you!! YAY!! Pls keep us posted on how your pregnancy goes!!

I know Jessica. I cannot wait until AF is gone to try again :-)

ME (27) + DH (28) = DD (2)

10 years ago

@ skyline- welcome to the bump club!!!! I'm happy for and urs!!

10 years ago

Skyline OMGGGGGG!!!! Yay!!!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!! My stomach seriously dropped when i read your post!!!

So today i woke up and my boobs HURT SO EFFING BAD. Like more so than they ever have. I thought maybe the soreness was going away yesterday but today they hurt so bad. I also had some cramping this morning and now it feels like I did a ton of sit-ups. I am only 9dpo and too scared to test. Knowing our chances are so low with DH's count, I just dont feel like it's possible, but this is absolutely the first time i have felt this way. We are doing a movie night tonight and wine could be involved. I just don't know what to do :(

10 years ago

@LS that's how I was feeling this cycle. I really thought I had a chance. I'm going to be a little more cautious this time around. Hopefully we'll nail it, lol.

ME (27) + DH (28) = DD (2)

10 years ago

To everyone, thank you! Today has felt pretty surreal. I will definitely keep you posted. :)

@Jessica - Sorry, I misunderstood. :-P I think they're pretty accurate.

@LSchrader - My boobs have been my biggest "indication". They don't hurt, but they certainly seem full. If you test tomorrow, you have a small chance of getting a BFP if you are pregnant, it might be worth a shot.

User Image

10 years ago

@skyline- I caved and tested tonight. It was negative of course. Why would it be positive...I'm only 9dpo and it was at night. I'll keep telling myself that anyways :)

10 years ago

@LSchrader - Well, it was worth a shot, you could have implanted early.

User Image

10 years ago

10dpo for me today. Tested this morning and it was BFN. I feel so discouraged.

User Image

10 years ago

@skyline I jUST saw!!!! And there is our Christmas BFP !!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! OMG!!!! How exciting!!! **tears of joy**

@rebecca just wait a little longer before you count yourself out hon :-) I know BFN's suck.

@lsch same to you. Don't count yourself out babe. 9DPO is too early as well to throw in the towel. Look at skyline she was 13dpo when she got hers. Keep your head up

AFM: I think I O'd later I calculated yesterday for AF and my My Days said it should be here today. So I am waiting. I tested BFN this morning on the little dollar test from CVS, never used those before so don't know the sensitivity. If nothing by tomorrow, I will test with a better brand or call the doctor

10 years ago

Pisces - thanks dear. I messed up last night by reading my pregnancy journal...if I hadn't lost the last two babies, I'd have a four month old and a one year old right now. It just weighs heavy on my heart.

Lschrader - Like Pisces said, don't give up yet, hon. Hang in there. I'm rooting for you to be the next BFP. :)

We got around 8 inches of snow overnight, so my dh and the boys are out shoveling right now. My job on days like this is to cook, and cook and cook. They love to come inside to the smell of food, and something nice and warm to eat. Hopefully staying busy will lift my spirits some.

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo